over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dymethazine and adding it to a current AAS run

Fitness 500

Banned
I've been doing a lot of research on Dymethazine and I picked up a few bottles from a sponsor and I was curious about adding it along with a AAS run.

Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity producing intense gains and it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity and lack of subcutaneous water retention makes it sound like it could be added with AAS with good results. My only concern would be it's stress on my liver.

Does anyone have any experience using Dymethazine and adding it with AAS? and what were your results?

well..

havent tried it yet but i got 2 bottles sitting here waiting, not sure when im gonna try it, i think it is tough on the liver.

Last edited:
I love DMZ 60mgs a day is quite amazing very dry and lean

Epi IMO is king though at 100mgs a day

Agree with Matty tho I love Msten also

I love DMZ 60mgs a day is quite amazing very dry and lean

Isn't DMZ a product made my a specific manufacture that includes dimethazine and SD?

60mg/day is not a dose for Dimethazine. That's way too high.

BTW I'm not referring to any product made with dimethazine. I have a liquid suspension dimethazine dosed at 15.5mg/ml.

Isn't DMZ a product made my a specific manufacture that includes dimethazine and SD?

60mg/day is not a dose for Dimethazine. That's way too high.

BTW I'm not referring to any product made with dimethazine. I have a liquid suspension dimethazine dosed at 15.5mg/ml.

I believe md zips it's own ph/ da. I believe what you are referring to is super dmz which is a blend of two ph. Superdrol is it's own ph. Correct me if I'm wrong but dmz and superdrol are different. I don't think dmz is methylated unlike superdrol.

I believe md zips it's own ph/ da. I believe what you are referring to is super dmz which is a blend of two ph. Superdrol is it's own ph. Correct me if I'm wrong but dmz and superdrol are different. I don't think dmz is methylated unlike superdrol.

This is starting to get too complicated.

All I was asking about is Dimethazine.

Dmz is 2 bound superdrol molecules.

Enzymes cleave it and you essentially have superdrol in your system.

So yes, it is methylated.

DMZ is something I would have taken two years ago but now I won't fuck with it. Too harsh

I loved it! I ran it in November for 4 weeks. It was like Superdrol, but a little less powerful. Great pumps. A little shutdown, lethargy but nothing like superdrol. Give it a go its cheap as hell.

me=need some dmz.. someone shoot a brother a PM please

Dmz is 2 bound superdrol molecules.

Enzymes cleave it and you essentially have superdrol in your system.

So yes, it is methylated.

uploadfromtaptalk1392668546248.jpg

Chemical Name(s):
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine
2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine

Chemical Formula: C42H68N2O2
Molecular Weight: 632
CAS: NA
Q Qatio: 2.2
Anabolic #: 210
Androgenic #: 95
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 40%
AR Binding Affinity: NA
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Not listed as a controlled substance

Average Dose:
20-40mg/day standalone
10-20mg/day when stacked

Average Cycle Length: 2-4 weeks

Characteristics
Dimethazine is actually two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol).

Although dimethazine appears very similar to methyldrostanolone, the presence of a nitrogen at the 3rd position appears to increase its androgenic potency relative to its anabolic potency (210/95 compared to 400/20 for methyldrostanolone). Therefore, dimethazine could be considered a slightly weaker form of methyldrostanolone, but perhaps less likely to cause gyno related issues because of its higher relative androgenic value (and ability to antagonize estrogenic effects).

Otherwise, all side-effects and benefits could be considered relatively the same as methyldrostanolone. Liver toxicity and its associated side-effects of general sickness should still be expected, especially if the liver becomes compromised. Using a liver protecting supplement prior to and during a cycle of Dimethazine would be very important.
The quick gains in size and strength will likely be accompanied by increases in intense back pumps, high blood pressure, shortness of breath and oily skin. Vascularity would also be expected to improve with this compound due to the increase in extra-cellar water and possible decrease in subcutaneous water weight.

Because this compound is a 17aa oral, it is not recommended to be stacked with other 17aa oral steroids.

References
“Oral administration of an anabolic-androgenic steroid dimethazine increases the growth and food conversion efficiency and brings changes in molecular growth responses of carp (Cyprinus carpio) tissues”LONE K. P. (1) ; MATTY A. J. ;
Nutrition reports international
“Contribution to the study of the proteoanabolic effects of dimethazine. (Clinical research)”
CEI C, ANSELMI G.
Gazz Med Ital. 1963 Feb;122:57-61
“A new steroid having proteo-anabolic action: dimethazine.”
DE RUGGIERI P, MATSCHER R, GANDOLFI C, CHIARAMONTI D, LUPO C, PIETRA E, CAVALLI R.Arch Sci Biol (Bologna). 1963 Jan-Mar;47:1-19.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws