advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DYMETHAZINE VS. SUPERDROL (For the guys that have used both)

JAP426

Registered
For the guys here that have used both. What would be your comparative or equivalent dose between Dymethazine vs. Superdrol? I am thinking 60 mgs of Dymethazine would be equivalent to 20 mgs of Superdrol. Does this sound about right? I have only used Superdrol and a combination of Dymethazine/Msten (Super DMZ 2.0).

I don't think any amount of DMZ will compare to the results of legit superdrol at 20-30 mg. I know it's just an azine bond but those small structural changes make a world of difference in vivo.

I've only used DMZ once long ago though and I don't even remember the dose but I do remember that it lacked the kick that SD provides. SO take my opinion with that in mind.

the gains from SD definitley trump DMZ, however, I could never last long on SD to get the benefit. I had some really awesome strength gains on 4-6 week cycles of DMZ. DMZ is one of my favorites.

I tried DMZ when it was legal. And liked it a very good andrgen. What I don't get is why do you guys use sach high doses? I would never take more than 20mg of any oral

I tried DMZ when it was legal. And liked it a very good andrgen. What I don't get is why do you guys use sach high doses? I would never take more than 20mg of any oral

Effective doses of orals differ by drug. Compare 50mg anadrol to 50mg superdrol = average/low dose vs extremely high dose.

30-45mg dmz is standard.

It is still sold as a supplement. Dzine, msten, and Trest are all still made by supplement companies.

Well.....

Someone told me earlier today that DMZ and MSTEN were now banned too. Not sure how true it is.

Someone told me earlier today that DMZ and MSTEN were now banned too. Not sure how true it is.

They were technically banned during the last Anabolic Steroid Control Act. Just because those two drugs weren't put on the banned substance list by name, it doesn't mean anything. The most recent ban is VERY clear in its wording--all AAS are included.

Last edited:
45 mg of DMZ would be close to the gains off 10-15mg of superdrol for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

They were technically banned during the last Anabolic Steroid Control Act. Just because those two drugs weren't put on the banned substance list by name, it doesn't mean anything. The most recent ban is VERY clear in its wording--all AAS are included.

Yeah But some ballsy supplement stores still sell it anyway. Lol

Dymethazine should, theoretically, be easily converted into Superdrol with acidification. The azine bond should be acid labile, producing methasterone.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know pro-hormones were banned a few years ago but does anyone know what the deal is with this supplement. This company makes several other products labeled as pro-hormones:

https://hitechpharma.com/products/superdrol

Today's DHEA-based PH's are nowhere near as potent as the old designers. In fact, they are less potent than the original PH's released almost 20 years ago. In steroid novices they can help add some muscle---probably a few pounds--maybe a tad more in some people under the right circumstances--but for anyone with steroid experience, they are useless.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member