over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

E2 issues on HCG only (for fertility)

hb2014

Registered
Anyone with experience with going off Test and using HCG instead?
Ive had to stop T for fertility reasons and doc has me on Hcg instead.
But controlling my E2 is so freaking more difficult now than ever.
I kept my adex dose the same as when on TRT. Stupid on my part!
E2 came back at 4 and I felt like crap. Then i tried taking .5mg a week.
Next labs were 80.
Now Im at 15 with .25mg every 2 days. But still not feeling right...

I am on trt with test c at 200mg/week and 300iu hcg eod. I take .25 anastrozole with 200mg of dim eod with hcg. I had nip sensitivity for the first two weeks until I lowered the hcg to get to this regimen. Are you on hcg monotherapy? I would suggest if you plan on staying on hcg to get hmg as well for fertility and also it doesn't make sense to stop the testosterone and do hcg as that will still shut down your natural production of testosterone.

I am on trt with test c at 200mg/week and 300iu hcg eod. I take .25 anastrozole with 200mg of dim eod with hcg. I had nip sensitivity for the first two weeks until I lowered the hcg to get to this regimen. Are you on hcg monotherapy? I would suggest if you plan on staying on hcg to get hmg as well for fertility and also it doesn't make sense to stop the testosterone and do hcg as that will still shut down your natural production of testosterone.

Yes. Was on TRT for years. I had a similar regimen.
But wife wants a baby. And my count was a big zero.
So doc took me off the cyp. now Im on HGH, clomid and arimidex..
So far it seems to be working , but i need to increase the number of swimmers.
Takes about 90 days for the sperm cycle. He said it still may take longer than that.

My test is not too bad. Im sitting around 750. It just the E2.
Never had much problem on controlling in on the cyp.

Yes. Was on TRT for years. I had a similar regimen.
But wife wants a baby. And my count was a big zero.
So doc took me off the cyp. now Im on HGH, clomid and arimidex..
So far it seems to be working , but i need to increase the number of swimmers.
Takes about 90 days for the sperm cycle. He said it still may take longer than that.

My test is not too bad. Im sitting around 750. It just the E2.
Never had much problem on controlling in on the cyp.

If you are taking HCG you are not going to get your body to produce fsh as the HCG will keep you shut down. I would recommend hmg along with the hcg. HCG by itself can help sperm production but if you are at a zero I would definitely look at hmg or stopping the hcg and just using clomid.

Ok, let's back up. HCG is estrogenic by itself. It does not raise E2. HCG is used because it mimics LH and therefore it will increase sperm count even while on Test. You don't NEED to come off Test for it to work. If you had a healthy sperm count before you went on TRT then you should be fine. HMG will do a better job because it mimics both FSH and LH.

Ok, let's back up. HCG is estrogenic by itself. It does not raise E2. HCG is used because it mimics LH and therefore it will increase sperm count even while on Test. You don't NEED to come off Test for it to work. If you had a healthy sperm count before you went on TRT then you should be fine. HMG will do a better job because it mimics both FSH and LH.

I totally agree with all that. But I took hcg with my trt for that reason. Was taking 300iu twice a week. That is standard most my friends that go to the clinic.
Some have had success and had children while on T. I however have not.
I have two girls already from my 20's, so I had swimmers.....
Since getting off Test and going mono therapy it looks like Im getting a small amount of sperm, but not high as we would like. Balls have defiantly gotten bigger. So something is going on.

Ive read about that HMG as well but haven't taken it.
Maybe my doc doesn't know as much as he thinks.

I am over 50, been on TRT since 2008. I know HCG at 250 ius is perfect and at 500 ius w my Cyp definitely raise my estrogen levels. I also noticed since TRT a lower load, not sure if that is age related or TRT related or both. Good luck

Im tempted to add some Mast to the Hcg.
The Mast will usually control my e2 pretty well when Im on Test@150 /wk.
And it was the best felt in years. As good as some of my cycles.

Hmg and clomid.... Should do the trick but what is odd is i staid on full trt and simply added in clomid and got my chick prego....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Going to start some Hmg next week.

After being on AAS and HRT for over 15 years my fiance and I at the time thought we would like to have a child. I went and got tested and my count came back at ZERO as most men on HRT for any extended period of time. There are a few exceptions as always nonetheless as I have known men on a gram or more of gear a week and they get their girl pregnant. This is not the norm. I will share with you my research and what I discovered over 12 months of non stop study.

HCG alone will not increase sperm count in most men. In most myself included HCG will actually decrease sperm count because you are providing an exogenous LH signal which decreases natural FSH output which is the real key to producing sperm. This is where HMG comes into play. When HMG is added to HCG we usually see a significant increase in sperm count. Clomid does not work well for most men myself included because it largely depends on how well your pituitary gland works and how long your system has been suppressed. This will also determine how fast you rebound post AAS cycle which is why some guys rebound faster than others. Also it will take 80-90 days minimum to have any sperm once your start the process of trying to bring fertility back. There are really only two ways to restart spermatogenesis once production has been shut down to zero. The first and most outdated method in my opinion is 50-100mg of Clomid daily and zero AAS of any type. If you've been on AAS for an extended length of time this route may or may not produce the desired result. The best way to increase fertility in the shortest amount of time without worrying about your pituitary output and lean body mass loss that most of us have worked so hard to acquire would be to run HCG/HMG simultaneously. There is little research on the subject but you can actually still take AAS and produce sperm while taking HCG and HMG together given the dosing is adequate.

After 7 months of Clomid at 100mg day I managed to reach 10mil swimmers per ML which is still considered low. I decided to see if HCG did indeed hinder sperm production and did a little test. Well 30 days later I had dropped to 7mil per ML. My fiance never did achieve pregnancy but we knew going in due to some of her own female problems that it would most likely have to be done by AI or IVF. Nonetheless I managed to store a sufficient number on ice and went back on HRT because I had lost 20lbs of muscle and gained 20lbs of fat while I was off HRT for 12 months and mentally I was drained. There were two reasons I went the clomid route mainly the Dr my wife wanted to use was very old school and stubborn. He was not concerned one bit about my bodybuilding lifestyle and probably figured since it was my fault I was infertile to begin with that I would have to try it his way first. Well if I ever need to achieve fertility again I will not go the Clomid route at all. I will most certainly use HMG/HCG together. The second and only reason I was willing to try the Dr's route to start with is HMG is very expensive regardless of where you source it. If you have the financial means to do so and can find a Doc that will prescribe HMG and HCG I would highly recommend that route. With no HRT and clomid only your gonna feel horrible both physically and emotionally. It's worse than a zero carb 24 week contest diet. Which I don't recommend that either but just for discussion. Hope this helps and best of luck on your endeavor.

After being on AAS and HRT for over 15 years my fiance and I at the time thought we would like to have a child. I went and got tested and my count came back at ZERO as most men on HRT for any extended period of time. There are a few exceptions as always nonetheless as I have known men on a gram or more of gear a week and they get their girl pregnant. This is not the norm. I will share with you my research and what I discovered over 12 months of non stop study.

HCG alone will not increase sperm count in most men. In most myself included HCG will actually decrease sperm count because you are providing an exogenous LH signal which decreases natural FSH output which is the real key to producing sperm. This is where HMG comes into play. When HMG is added to HCG we usually see a significant increase in sperm count. Clomid does not work well for most men myself included because it largely depends on how well your pituitary gland works and how long your system has been suppressed. This will also determine how fast you rebound post AAS cycle which is why some guys rebound faster than others. Also it will take 80-90 days minimum to have any sperm once your start the process of trying to bring fertility back. There are really only two ways to restart spermatogenesis once production has been shut down to zero. The first and most outdated method in my opinion is 50-100mg of Clomid daily and zero AAS of any type. If you've been on AAS for an extended length of time this route may or may not produce the desired result. The best way to increase fertility in the shortest amount of time without worrying about your pituitary output and lean body mass loss that most of us have worked so hard to acquire would be to run HCG/HMG simultaneously. There is little research on the subject but you can actually still take AAS and produce sperm while taking HCG and HMG together given the dosing is adequate.

After 7 months of Clomid at 100mg day I managed to reach 10mil swimmers per ML which is still considered low. I decided to see if HCG did indeed hinder sperm production and did a little test. Well 30 days later I had dropped to 7mil per ML. My fiance never did achieve pregnancy but we knew going in due to some of her own female problems that it would most likely have to be done by AI or IVF. Nonetheless I managed to store a sufficient number on ice and went back on HRT because I had lost 20lbs of muscle and gained 20lbs of fat while I was off HRT for 12 months and mentally I was drained. There were two reasons I went the clomid route mainly the Dr my wife wanted to use was very old school and stubborn. He was not concerned one bit about my bodybuilding lifestyle and probably figured since it was my fault I was infertile to begin with that I would have to try it his way first. Well if I ever need to achieve fertility again I will not go the Clomid route at all. I will most certainly use HMG/HCG together. The second and only reason I was willing to try the Dr's route to start with is HMG is very expensive regardless of where you source it. If you have the financial means to do so and can find a Doc that will prescribe HMG and HCG I would highly recommend that route. With no HRT and clomid only your gonna feel horrible both physically and emotionally. It's worse than a zero carb 24 week contest diet. Which I don't recommend that either but just for discussion. Hope this helps and best of luck on your endeavor.

Thanks for posting ,that was some good info .how much hcg were you using per week that your sperm count dropped ?

It wasn't much. 500iu M/W/F if I recall correctly. I'd have to go back and find my notes.

I wonder if you used a larger dose your sperm count would have been higher .

Hmg and clomid.... Should do the trick but what is odd is i staid on full trt and simply added in clomid and got my chick prego....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Using clomid while taking any form of TRT is a waste for the purpose of fertility.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131