over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA brand Help

cool now that this is in the appropriate section, I have been recommended both purple wraath and nutabio intra. Do you guys recommend either or do you have a brand you prefer and can recommend? I am old school and used to get kilos and mix with gatorade packets. If I have to I will but these powders seem so convenient, TN has a coca cola flavored one

I just posted this in the leucine thread for you but may as well copy it here. Out of the 2 you posted Nutrabio are superior. Nutrabio do many EAA products (Pure, Alpha, Energy, Natural etc). The main difference is the Alpha version has some cognitive boosters (alpha gpc, vitacholine, ksm-66 and huperzine a) added to it.

There are many good products I recommend including...

Nutrabio EAA Pure
Nutrabio Alpha EAA
Ghost Amino V2 (Welch's Grape)
Innovapharm Recover EAA
CNP Loaded EAA
MyoBlox Zombie Blood Aminos
HD Muscle EAA-HD
Dymatize All 9 Amino
Pro Supps Hydro BCAA's (contains all eaa's).

The promuscle store have 25% off Redcon1's Grunt this month. Many don't like the owner of Redcon1 but Grunt is what I call an effective but basic EAA product (does the job)...

RED1 for 25% off at checkout. That means it comes to $19.74 per tub which is great value.

I just posted this in the leucine thread for you but may as well copy it here. Out of the 2 you posted Nutrabio are superior. Nutrabio do many EAA products (Pure, Alpha, Energy, Natural etc). The main difference is the Alpha version has some cognitive boosters (alpha gpc, vitacholine, ksm-66 and huperzine a) added to it.

There are many good products I recommend including...

Nutrabio EAA Pure
Nutrabio Alpha EAA
Ghost Amino V2 (Welch's Grape)
Innovapharm Recover EAA
CNP Loaded EAA
MyoBlox Zombie Blood Aminos
HD Muscle EAA-HD
Dymatize All 9 Amino
Pro Supps Hydro BCAA's (contains all eaa's).

The promuscle store have 25% off Redcon1's Grunt this month. Many don't like the owner of Redcon1 but Grunt is what I call an effective but basic EAA product (does the job)...

RED1 for 25% off at checkout. That means it comes to $19.74 per tub which is great value.
thanks bro you are a gem amongst many!

I’ve used TN instantized eaas for years and years and would never go elsewhere
I could swing by and pick one up his shop is not far. I am using his karboload rn. I have been thnking about just buying dextrose etc and use a gatorade packet to be frugal

I could swing by and pick one up his shop is not far. I am using his karboload rn. I have been thnking about just buying dextrose etc and use a gatorade packet to be frugal

Have you tried HBCD's before? Obviously it's whatever you digest the best and everyone is different but HBCD's are generally tolerated very well. I also like vitargo and karboload but personally prefer HBCD's and Carb10. Dextrose is fine but I prefer other options especially when dosing higher amounts. If I am going to add a little something to HBCD's and/or Carb10 it would be coconut sugar or honey.

Have you tried HBCD's before? Obviously it's whatever you digest the best and everyone is different but HBCD's are generally tolerated very well. I also like vitargo and karboload but personally prefer HBCD's and Carb10. Dextrose is fine but I prefer other options especially when dosing higher amounts. If I am going to add a little something to HBCD's and/or Carb10 it would be coconut sugar or honey.
years back dude, when WMS first became popular on the boards

is it more advantageous $$$$-wise to make your own blend or buy a pre made blend? In theory its normally always cheaper to isolate and do it yourself but price per serving hmm

best flavor of grunt?

I’ve started doing my intra stan Efferding’s way with 8 Oz oh for the fructose, 50-75 grams dextrose depending on bodypart, and 15-20 grams of eaa’s

I’ve started doing my intra stan Efferding’s way with 8 Oz oh for the fructose, 50-75 grams dextrose depending on bodypart, and 15-20 grams of eaa’s
Curious to what effects you have noticed with EAA’s as high as 20g intra workout?

Curious to what effects you have noticed with EAA’s as high as 20g intra workout?
Increased recovery and decreased soreness. I only go that high on leg, and back/bi/forearm days

years back dude, when WMS first became popular on the boards

is it more advantageous $$$$-wise to make your own blend or buy a pre made blend? In theory its normally always cheaper to isolate and do it yourself but price per serving hmm

best flavor of grunt?
WMS different than HCBD, the latter is great from TN, i just have them lightly flavor it w fruit punch, doesnt ding the price per pound too bad.

and the pineapple banana grunt is amazing, best aminos ive ever tasted

I use all my sups from TN that way I can mix the exact ratio I want and flavor I want. I get everything unflavored and use lemon/lime Gatorade for carbs and flavor. When I cut Carbs I use pink lemonade crystal light , the sweet/sour helps to cover the bitterness of the aminos.

I use TN’s eaas with their cyclic dextrins. Causes zero bloat or discomfort. Dextrose and waxy maize kill me.

I’ve used TN instantized eaas for years and years and

I use all my sups from TN that way I can mix the exact ratio I want and flavor I want. I get everything unflavored and use lemon/lime Gatorade for carbs and flavor. When I cut Carbs I use pink lemonade crystal light , the sweet/sour helps to cover the bitterness of the aminos.
I've used the same stuff and still can't make tn eaa's taste good. I've used every suggestion to flavor them, and they still taste foul.

Nutrabio is great. They have 2 separate EAA products and I use them both.
I've used a ton of TN's stuff too but Nutrabio has better flavoring.

As far as carbs, I always go Karbolyn. Used TN's Karboload for a long time and was switched back and forth between that and Karbolyn. Karbolyn is more expensive but its less fine of a powder, so less messy. Both are great IMO

I really like Mutant GEAAR. Highlights vs other brands:

9.4g of EAA's per serving
30 full servings per bottle
675mg electrolyte blend
EAA's are vegan, which usually I don't care about, but you know these are NOT made from human/animal hair. Yes at the molecular level leucine is leucine but if I can I would prefer to not have aminos made from human hair.

Flavors are good and they mix well.
Can be had for less than $1.00/serving

I mix 2 scoops with
15g Malto
15g WMS
10g Dextrose
10g Surcrose
A bunch of other stuff gets tossed in as well. I worked up to these amounts and tolerate these cheaper carb sources really well. I started at 10g total and worked up to 50 over time. I think alot of the issues guys and gals run into is when they go from water only intra to this huge 50-100g of carbs and aminos and it's just a shock to the system. HBCD will eventually get tried but it's just not in the budget at the moment.

TN's new EAA is also used and the cherry tastes great but I did not care for the mango.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131