over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA brand Help

Then explain to me how pure eaa’s are so bitter they can’t be covere up by tons of crystal light lemonade....but can taste delicious in a commercial product? You really think you’re getting all the eaas they’re claiming?

Taste is subjective.If the overall consensus is that a product ''tastes bad'' most consumers are not going to buy it and it will be discontinued very quickly (seen it time and time again) because were in the year 2021 and flavoring systems have been pretty much mastered.If you buy bulk EAA'S plain I can understand your thinking.Go to any big time supplement store with tons of reviews and you will find that almost all EAA products have 4-5 star flavor reviews.Are you questioning all their quality control/label claims?

Oh ok. Sorry I didn't know there was an expert in here.

Taste is subjective.If the overall consensus is that a product ''tastes bad'' most consumers are not going to buy it and it will be discontinued very quickly (seen it time and time again) because were in the year 2021 and flavoring systems have been pretty much mastered.If you buy bulk EAA'S plain I can understand your thinking.Go to any big time supplement store with tons of reviews and you will find that almost all EAA products have 4-5 star flavor reviews.Are you questioning all their quality control/label claims?
After all the amino spiking you don’t think they do this still?

Then explain to me how pure eaa’s are so bitter they can’t be covere up by tons of crystal light lemonade....but can taste delicious in a commercial product? You really think you’re getting all the eaas they’re claiming?
haha this is exactly what I do with the unflavored TN Eaas. the crystal lite lemonade makes them at least drinkable, but you're right, it's still not very pleasant

haha this is exactly what I do with the unflavored TN Eaas. the crystal lite lemonade makes them at least drinkable, but you're right, it's still not very pleasant
I do 1.5 packets pink lemonade crystal light, 1.5-2 scoops TN karboload, and maybe 24-32 ounces of water and it’s not too bad. I actually prefer just a little of the bitterness in there

Oh ok. Sorry I didn't know there was an expert in here.
I know the owner of xtreme formulations personally.He is the guy who made ultra peptide 2.0 and ultra peptide lemonade whey protein (120 calories 24g protein) that actually tastes like lemonade (it would blow your mind).He is a flavoring wizard.Dave is the guy behind the scenes responsible for flavoring many products from top supplement companies.

After all the amino spiking you don’t think they do this still?
Companies like Gaspari and Allmax to name a couple would destroy their reputation if caught doing something like this.Allmax is a company of such high integrity.Your right companies absolutely still pull this shit.Customers are a lot more aware of these tactics especially of bb.com forum and they would destroy a company if caught pulling this shit.They have watch dog supplement sites who send products to get tested.

To address the crystal light comment.I am not a flavoring expert but to simply say adding crystal light or ice tea to something should make it tastes better in theory that sounds good.Dave can use certain ingredients to off set the bitterness and terrible taste of EAA'S.Plain bulk leucine tastes terrible but theres what 7g in xtend and they have like 10 really tasty flavors where you can't even taste the slightest bit of bitterness.

The only way to overcome something bitter is to flavor it with its opposite....which is sour. I find it incredibly hard to believe we’re making non bitter eaa products that are not sour
Companies like Gaspari and Allmax to name a couple would destroy their reputation if caught doing something like this.Allmax is a company of such high integrity.Your right companies absolutely still pull this shit.Customers are a lot more aware of these tactics especially of bb.com forum and they would destroy a company if caught pulling this shit.They have watch dog supplement sites who send products to get tested.

To address the crystal light comment.I am not a flavoring expert but to simply say adding crystal light or ice tea to something should make it tastes better in theory that sounds good.Dave can use certain ingredients to off set the bitterness and terrible taste of EAA'S.Plain bulk leucine tastes terrible but theres what 7g in xtend and they have like 10 really tasty flavors where you can't even taste the slightest bit of bitterness.

The only way to overcome something bitter is to flavor it with its opposite....which is sour. I find it incredibly hard to believe we’re making non bitter eaa products that are not sour
He doesn't know what he is talking about. But he sure worships Dave. Whatever Dave tells him, he gladly regurgitates. Dave invented flavoring.

He doesn't know what he is talking about. But he sure worships Dave. Whatever Dave tells him, he gladly regurgitates. Dave invented flavoring.
Who is Dave that he’s referring to anyways?

I use 10-20 grams of eaa in 1.5 packets of crystal lite, and 100 grams of watermelon flavored karboload and I can still taste 10 grams of eaa in there. Explain to me how a product that has a serving size of like 15-20 grams and contains a supposed 7 grams of eaa can possibly contain enough sweetener and flavoring to mask the eaa when my 120 grams of sweetener and flavoring couldn’t cover it

I use 10-20 grams of eaa in 1.5 packets of crystal lite, and 100 grams of watermelon flavored karboload and I can still taste 10 grams of eaa in there. Explain to me how a product that has a serving size of like 15-20 grams and contains a supposed 7 grams of eaa can possibly contain enough sweetener and flavoring to mask the eaa when my 120 grams of sweetener and flavoring couldn’t cover it
damn!

i stopped the karboload cuzs im only doing 5-10iu max of slin , but ill do like 10g eaa and 1 gatorade during training

what flavorcrystal light watermelon?

damn!

i stopped the karboload cuzs im only doing 5-10iu max of slin , but ill do like 10g eaa and 1 gatorade during training

what flavorcrystal light watermelon?
I personally use pink lemonade. The best way to cover something bitter is with something sour. I use watermelon karboload cause it’s the only flavor it comes in

I just added TN's fruit punch EAA's into my routine; using it intra-workout. I actually enjoy the taste, especially compared to some of the other shakes I drink.

Only you know what you're talking about.When you post something it's always a fact.You can't be wrong about anything.You're narcissistic.

On this issue you have no idea what you're talking about. FACT!

If you know anything about the supplement industry or know any big names in it ask them about Dave from xtreme formulations.The guy is HIGHLY respected.

ronnie coleman aminotone 14g amino acids total per serving 10 of those grams are from EAA per serving

Not going to post website (against rules)

Verified Buyers reviews (69)

Flavor ratings

Sour Apple (4.8/5 )

Lemonade (4.8/5 )

Blue Razz (4.7/5 )

I am using the blue raspberry right now and nothing sour about it.Tastes great.

Only you know what you're talking about.When you post something it's always a fact.You can't be wrong about anything.You're narcissistic.

On this issue you have no idea what you're talking about. FACT!

If you know anything about the supplement industry or know any big names in it ask them about Dave from xtreme formulations.The guy is HIGHLY respected.
OR I've worked in the industry for years and never heard of this person you speak of and still stand by the notion EAA's will always be bitter-ish. But hey..who am I to question you? You have almost been a member here for 2.5 months!

OR I've worked in the industry for years and never heard of this person you speak of and still stand by the notion EAA's will always be bitter-ish. But hey..who am I to question you? You have almost been a member here for 2.5 months!
What does EAA flavoring have to do with how long I have been a member here?

The 69 people above are all lying about the flavoring?

I could post thousands of reviews on all different EAA products but I guess you know better than the thousands of customers who give these products almost 5 star reviews.All the products are mislabeled and inaccurate?

You and heavy hitter know this because you mix your unflavored EAA'S in crystal light and it tastes bitter?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131