over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA brands?

I do the same.....thats honestly how i diet to get leaner now. i replace protien drinks with EAA drinks 3x a day....eat 2 solid meals per day with minimal carbs and one protein drink

(intra workout drink is a concoction of about 10 different ingredients (red beet powder, citrulline, mushroom powder, taurine, hydro collagen, creatine mono, greens powder, etc etc etc) but again with high EAA content

This is a tangent I'm asking you to go off on...
But as always, myself and others would surely like to know the latest details of your intra and to perhaps expound upon your use of mushroom powder - which is completely new for you as far as I can tell. Dosing of all the items above would be wonderful for those of us that would like to try.

I do the same.....thats honestly how i diet to get leaner now. i replace protien drinks with EAA drinks 3x a day....eat 2 solid meals per day with minimal carbs and one protein drink

(intra workout drink is a concoction of about 10 different ingredients (red beet powder, citrulline, mushroom powder, taurine, hydro collagen, creatine mono, greens powder, etc etc etc) but again with high EAA content

I love Beetroot powder in my intra.

This is a tangent I'm asking you to go off on...
But as always, myself and others would surely like to know the latest details of your intra and to perhaps expound upon your use of mushroom powder - which is completely new for you as far as I can tell. Dosing of all the items above would be wonderful for those of us that would like to try.

I lift in the morning so i do this

protein drink which is heaping scoop of vanilla cold fil and heaping scoop of coffee protein with 3-4 grams of ground flax seeds in there (lipids and prostate)

and then i make this
and these inclusions are just estimates because im using 10cc and 25cc scoops and these powders have different densities so leucine is light and fluffy and taurine is dense and compact so they are going to weigh different even with the same scoop so these arent exact but my estimates....and another thing...I get this stuff for free so i dont want anyone breaking their bank because of what i do.....with that said (the first 4 are all with a 10cc scoop but im estimating their gram weight because i will use a heaping 10cc scoop for leucine and a flattened 10cc scoop for taurine)

5 grams leucine <--key amino acid
3 grams taurine <--energy cramping and testes health
5-6grams mushroom powder <----tastes like ass of rat so i put it in this shake which covers it almost completely...anti cancer
4-5 grams red beet powder <---vasodilator
15 plus grams of EAA's
5-6 grams creatine mono
4-5 grams of glutaimine<--ive added this back in only because i was training so hard i wasnt recovering and I threw this back into the mix
70cc scoop of Muscle Intrusion (cyclic dextrins with some agmatine etc)
5 grams of super greens<--again this tastes like ass of rat but there is no problem whatsover in this shake because i used flavored EAA's and the muscle intrusion is lemon ice or fruitpunch..totally masks flavor
15 grams hydrolyed collagen<---use this religiously for years...allows me to train as heavy as I do
15 grams citrulline malate<--ergo aid, extreme vascularity

I put this all in a empty 1.5 water liter bottle with a funnel and then poke it down thru with a steel rod (very fast and easy)...and then fill it up 2/3 of the way with water...I shake it up bigtime...and then I drink most of it in the first quarter of my workout....the veins in my forearms look like roadmaps a short time after drinking it from the CM and red beet powder

I lift in the morning so i do this

protein drink which is heaping scoop of vanilla cold fil and heaping scoop of coffee protein with 3-4 grams of ground flax seeds in there (lipids and prostate)

and then i make this

and these inclusions are just estimates because im using 10cc and 25cc scoops and these powders have different densities so leucine is light and fluffy and taurine is dense and compact so they are going to weigh different even with the same scoop so these arent exact but my estimates....and another thing...I get this stuff for free so i dont want anyone breaking their bank because of what i do.....with that said (the first 4 are all with a 10cc scoop but im estimating their gram weight because i will use a heaping 10cc scoop for leucine and a flattened 10cc scoop for taurine)

5 grams leucine <--key amino acid

3 grams taurine <--energy cramping and testes health

5-6grams mushroom powder <----tastes like ass of rat so i put it in this shake which covers it almost completely...anti cancer

4-5 grams red beet powder <---vasodilator

15 plus grams of EAA's

5-6 grams creatine mono

4-5 grams of glutaimine<--ive added this back in only because i was training so hard i wasnt recovering and I threw this back into the mix

70cc scoop of Muscle Intrusion (cyclic dextrins with some agmatine etc)

5 grams of super greens<--again this tastes like ass of rat but there is no problem whatsover in this shake because i used flavored EAA's and the muscle intrusion is lemon ice or fruitpunch..totally masks flavor

15 grams hydrolyed collagen<---use this religiously for years...allows me to train as heavy as I do

15 grams citrulline malate<--ergo aid, extreme vascularity

I put this all in a empty 1.5 water liter bottle with a funnel and then poke it down thru with a steel rod (very fast and easy)...and then fill it up 2/3 of the way with water...I shake it up bigtime...and then I drink most of it in the first quarter of my workout....the veins in my forearms look like roadmaps a short time after drinking it from the CM and red beet powder

Great stuff thanks. What brand of greens, beet and mushroom?

Ive made a new EAA mix that has 5 grams of leucine in it and will go into production soon with that (strictly from this thread because i havent looked at the EAA mix for a while and feel it needs to be updated)

Ill also make a finished product which will also be 10 grams of EAA's like above and also will be 5 grams of leucine like above but will have other particulars in it for another 5 grams (probably citrulline, pomegranate, tiny bit of sodium potassium magnesium....etc)

Leucine is the key here...thats what potentiates everything...so i think that product will have the highest leucine content of any product out there....

http://www.ergo-log.com/addedleucine.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21775557

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19208731

http://www.ergo-log.com/essential-amino-acids-between-meals-increases-muscle-mass.html

Great stuff thanks. What brand of greens, beet and mushroom?

our greens formula
the beet root i got on amazon (cannot remember which company)
Mushroom powder....i had to really search for that one...ill have to try to find it again

Amino 9 by now (5.5 gram serving)

L-Leucine 981mg
L-Lysine 888mg
L-Phenylalanine 771mg
L-Valine 561mg
L-Threonine 468mg
L-Isoleucine 444mg
L-Methionine 443mg
L-Histidine 328mg
L-Tryptophan 117mg

I didn't know NOW Foods had this, looks good. I like that it isn't 3 grams of branched chains and 20 or 40mg of methionine or histidine etc, like all the bodybuilding brands. I'm going to pick this up and mix it with a brand name BCAA to flavor it and to get the leucine dose up. Good amounts of all the aminos and the brand is supposed to be very reputable (the bodybuilding brands you often can't trust unfortunately).

I was sort of involved in suggestions in developing an EAA supp awhile back but when I saw the finished formula one essential amino was missing, I think it was histidine and the explanation was "that's not an important amino for adults, it's for kids" or something :rolleyes: I suspect it had to do with cutting costs instead, wouldn't surprise me if it was the most expensive one :D Dante mentioned some reason for not including histidine which he forgot, so maybe there is a good reason I'm missing.

The early EAA products were often missing tryptophane, maybe it was due to the ban on tryp in some countries, though some said it just makes you sleepy.:rolleyes:

EDIT, ah, should've searched a bit on histidine first. Now I see why the supp formulator said it was for kids. From wiki:

Initially thought essential only for infants, longer-term studies have shown it is essential for adults also.

Requirements. For histidine, for adults 19 years and older, 14 mg/kg body weight/day.

Last edited:
Is eaa mixed with citrus a bad idea on empty stomach first thing in morning?

Also.

why does instantized eaa not feel odd on stomach while normal kind feels weird.

Mine isn't as elaborate as dantes, but same gist

15g EAA
5g of the 4:1:1 bcaa
3-4g citruline malate
5g glutamine

I'll have to add beet root powder on next order

Mine isn't as elaborate as dantes, but same gist

15g EAA

5g of the 4:1:1 bcaa

3-4g citruline malate

5g glutamine

I'll have to add beet root powder on next order

Make sure you get the right one. Some are awful .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws