over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA conversion to protein grams.

No, it won't likely provide any increase on the protein synthetic response. IMO, pepto pro or whey hydro are actually superior to the mix I am using now but I bought so damn much I am stuck using it. Whey hydro and pepto pro have a decent percent of protein peptides, which are taken up faster than free form amino acids and they both have a high leucine content and any addition leucine, BCAA combo or full EAA blend won't provide a greater response than what you are getting now.

The only difference it would make IMO is if you extended your training period and hit more muscle groups whereby the additional amino acids combined with the complete proteins would be spread out over a longer period of time so each muscle group is getting sufficient amino acids for recovery once damaged through training.

That helps a lot. Thanks

im learing a lot here awesome...

I'm trying to hopefully replace whey protein cause it fucks with my stomach. "hopefully" as in if its not possible, i wont do it.

I get my protein from food mostly. But its hard to eat clean for me while working and going to school.

to clear things up (leucine talk aside) how much eea do i need to equal 50 grams complete protein? Wanted to do this 3x a week.

Rex said 10 grams of animo-9 plus 10 grams gaspari 6000 bcaa

Try plane whey with out any filer or artificial sweetener and take only 20g if you steel have problem than take 10g whey and 20g micellar combination, no filers or artificial sweetener. Use honey or coconut sugar. Micellar will help to digest the whey.

Eaa's and bcaa's are hydrophobic meaning they dont like to go into solution in water. Instantizing them helps them mix better and not just float on top of the water

Using something acidic, like lemon juice, helps break surface tension and makes them dissolve more easily.. Also just letting them sit for a while and shaking every so often.

Can't believe so many are buying into these Humapro claims. I'd bet good money I could debunk all of their 5g=25g BS in a way that would be irrefutable if I was motivated to spend the time.

there is a guy who replaced 100% of his protein with humapro for a month and only consumed carbs and fats. he did not lose muscle at all. i think he took about 12 servings of HP a day.

how would you explain this?

(if it helps he was on gear and started around 260lbs and semi lean if i remember correctly)

Using something acidic, like lemon juice, helps break surface tension and makes them dissolve more easily.. Also just letting them sit for a while and shaking every so often.

Yes, but instantized bcaa's arent that much more expensive and are way easier to use. I dont want to mix up my bcaa's and wait an hour for it to partially dissolve

Yes, but instantized bcaa's arent that much more expensive and are way easier to use. I dont want to mix up my bcaa's and wait an hour for it to partially dissolve

Agreed completely. Electing to get Instantized BCAA/EAA/LEUCINE for a little bit more is a no brainer to me.

What do you guys think of USP Labs Modern BCAA Plus? 8:1:1 with added alanine, taurine, lysine, glysine, glutamine, and electrolytes. A little more expensive than bulk aminos, but actually not too bad.

What do you guys think of USP Labs Modern BCAA Plus? 8:1:1 with added alanine, taurine, lysine, glysine, glutamine, and electrolytes. A little more expensive than bulk aminos, but actually not too bad.

I think it's pure marketing. Obviously Leucine is the quarterback of AA's but that doesn't mean that your should be tripling up on it at the cost of IL and V. I'd rather spring for EAA's personally.

Bee pollen powder.

I'm trying to find the amino profile that's usually attached to the nutrition facts but can't find such online.

I just use humapro pills,they seem to work good I just cut the amount down it was getting to expensive

The way I figure this is by total EAA content and leucine content. This is also how studies that compare the two calculate it. Whey is roughly 50% EAA and 10% leucine. So you would need 20-25 grams EAA to replace 40-50 grams of protein from whey. I realize Rea's math is much different than this but we are talking reality here not fabricated computations. In fact, whey actually out performed EAAs given the same amount of EAAs. The only argument for Rea's math then becomes the master amino profile and the supposed benefits unique to MAP vs. other combinations of EAAs. Personally I don't see how you could possibly equate more value to free form EAAs vs. the same amount from whey as the research has clearly shown the opposite. But some people of course don't do well on whey and some people like myself get tired of whey and have poor meal planning at times because I have more shit to do than eat all day. This is where EAAs become valuable. Also when dieting. Leucine is the trigger. So there should be 4-5 grams of leucine in your 20-25 grams of EAA. Many studies have shown the greater the leucine content the greater the protein synthesis. So you could make your EAA dose leucine heavy in the hope of more closely mimicking 50 grams of protein from whey. What I do now is use the Now Amino Essentials - 9 posted above with Gaspari's leucine heavy BCAA. 10 grams of each yields 20 gm EAA and 8-9 gm leucine. I used Humapro for a couple of years, it is a very good product but I prefer the combination above now. I still use Humapro powder post workout at times but I still add either 10 grams leucine heavy BCAA to 10 grams Humapro or 5 grams straight leucine to 20 grams of Humapro to replace 50 grams of protein.

Rex.

too much analysis forgetting the reason behind EAA usage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner