over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA - Elvia's Post!

Professional Muscle

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
After reading Elvia's post in our EAAster Special thread yesterday:
Elvia1023 said:
Great deal. I love my EAA's and have them all the time. I have tried so many different brands over the years. One product I want to mention because many who are after just EAA's may miss it due to it's name. Check out Pro Supps HydroBCAA's. I guess they used the name because "BCAA" is a popular search but the product actually contains all 9 essential aminos and it tastes incredible.The 25% isn't directly applied so you use the code to get the discount.

We have decided to offer 25% OFF on ProSupps HydroBCAA for the rest of the month! Use code HYDRO at checkout. Direct link: HydroBCAA

hydro.jpg

I noticed his post also. I’m glad people like Elvia are on this forum. Intelligent humans. Many people, myself included don’t study and research to his extent. I would have never known about the detail, or thought to even research it in depth, had elvia not posted that info.

Thank you elvia and promuscle store. Great product, best price out there.

I wish you all would sell plain unflavored EAAs in bulk. That I would buy.
I like making my own pre workout products with the ingredients I want in there.

I noticed his post also. I’m glad people like Elvia are on this forum. Intelligent humans. Many people, myself included don’t study and research to his extent. I would have never known about the detail, or thought to even research it in depth, had elvia not posted that info.

Thanks. I always check out the ingredient panels of supplements and remember being surprised because you would assume it was just a BCAA product. Many brands also miss out 1-2 of the essential aminos in their products as well. Whilst BCAA's are still very popular all over most are here now realize EAA's are superior so if they see that product they will automatically dismiss it. The flavouring system for prosupps is great as well so well worth trying out for that reason alone. I can't remember all the flavours I have tried (about 5) but all of them were great but I recall their passion fruit and sweet tea being 10/10 for me.

I wish you all would sell plain unflavored EAAs in bulk. That I would buy.
I like making my own pre workout products with the ingredients I want in there.

Obviously we all have our own tastes and ways and I am the same for my whey isolate as I mix it with fruit etc so prefer it unflavoured. Although for me I much prefer getting either my eaa's or hbcd's (or similar) flavoured. In some cases I may even match up identical or similar flavours from multiple products. So one product could be berry and another apple or anything that goes well. Although I prefer to just get unflavoured carb powders and flavoured eaa's. Most unflavoured eaa's taste horrible so the company usually put in the right (high) amount of flavouring so I prefer they do it compared to a weaker carb powder flavour. In some cases even 2 random flavours go very well together.

The good thing about this prosupps product is on the promuscle store they have 8 different flavours in the 30 serving tubs so lot's of choice so you can usually pick something that would go well with your other products that you plan to mix in with it.

I just noticed the 2 flavours in the 90 serving tubs and the price so that obviously makes more sense because it works out much cheaper especially with the 25% discount. $34.22 for 90 servings of great tasting EAA's is fantastic.

I just noticed the 2 flavours in the 90 serving tubs and the price so that obviously makes more sense because it works out much cheaper especially with the 25% discount. $34.22 for 90 servings of great tasting EAA's is fantastic.

Any orders for this product receive VIP access...Make sure to leave your username in the comments section at checkout!

same here , ive always loved the detail in elvia's posts.

ill give this a go , its a great deal and elvia is usual dead on about his supps!

and that's a true 90 servings? or do you double the serving to get 6g eaa? either way 45 workouts at 2 scoops a workout for that price is legit.

and that's a true 90 servings? or do you double the serving to get 6g eaa? either way 45 workouts at 2 scoops a workout for that price is legit.

It's 10g EAA's per scoop which is a good amount. Many formulas have 6-8g so not bad at all. However sure if you are using it intra training for example I would recommend 2 scoops so 20g EAA's. It lists the ingredients as 7g BCAA's and 3g EAA's per serving so it's really just 10g EAA's per scoop. Again that will be a marketing thing as many are unaware and still look out for "BCAA's" and we obviously want them dosed higher than the other essential aminos.

Many would be fine with 1-1.5 scoops intra training but I think the more the better (within reason) when it comes to aminos and intra. I take quite a lot of eaa's so for me it would be 2 scoops intra and for any other time I would do 1.5 scoops. Ideally you want approx 5g leucine pre or intra training and I see it's 2:1:1 in BCAA's so that would mean 1 scoop is 3.5g leucine. So 1.5 scoops would be 5.25g leucine and 2 scoops 7g leucine. As you state even at 2 scoops that price is legit as 45 workouts would last a long time for most people.

Guys, remember to leave your username in the comments section at checkout...They said they've been receiving orders for this product throughout the day but no usernames were left but all put PM has the how they found the store.

Damn...that's cheap for that many servings of flavored eaa at 10grams.

And no lol...
Y'all don't want unflavored eaa. No matter what they say I can't flavor it enough

Damn...that's cheap for that many servings of flavored eaa at 10grams.

Definitely a great deal...And add in the fact that any order for this gains you VIP access, the Sponsor contests make up for any place that you could purchase cheaper from!

It's 10g EAA's per scoop which is a good amount. Many formulas have 6-8g so not bad at all. However sure if you are using it intra training for example I would recommend 2 scoops so 20g EAA's. It lists the ingredients as 7g BCAA's and 3g EAA's per serving so it's really just 10g EAA's per scoop. Again that will be a marketing thing as many are unaware and still look out for "BCAA's" and we obviously want them dosed higher than the other essential aminos.

Many would be fine with 1-1.5 scoops intra training but I think the more the better (within reason) when it comes to aminos and intra. I take quite a lot of eaa's so for me it would be 2 scoops intra and for any other time I would do 1.5 scoops. Ideally you want approx 5g leucine pre or intra training and I see it's 2:1:1 in BCAA's so that would mean 1 scoop is 3.5g leucine. So 1.5 scoops would be 5.25g leucine and 2 scoops 7g leucine. As you state even at 2 scoops that price is legit as 45 workouts would last a long time for most people.

You´re a big asset to our community mate, perhaps a name change to ElvEAA might be in order? :)

We are all very different but if anyone tries this I am curious how you find the taste. Passion fruit is one of my fav flavours in general and the Pro Supps EAA's were a 10/10 for me. Dragonfruit is weird but tastes great. I recall the texas tea being one of the best I have ever had. I am sure you can't go wrong with any of them but still curious how you get on because I like sweet (fruit) flavours but I know some don't.

We are all very different but if anyone tries this I am curious how you find the taste. Passion fruit is one of my fav flavours in general and the Pro Supps EAA's were a 10/10 for me. Dragonfruit is weird but tastes great. I recall the texas tea being one of the best I have ever had. I am sure you can't go wrong with any of them but still curious how you get on because I like sweet (fruit) flavours but I know some don't.

i was going to get the 90 serv of passion fruit, it was out, so got a 30 serv passion fruit and texas tea, i let ya know

We are receiving a good turn out on this Special! Thank you guys!

25% OFF on ProSupps HydroBCAA for the rest of the month! Use code HYDRO at checkout: HydroBCAA

*All orders for this product receive VIP access! Leave your username in the comments section at checkout.

hydro4.jpg

Remember to leave your username in the comments section at checkout...This way they we know to update your user status to VIP!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws