over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Each bodypard 3 times a week?

Geoffke

Banned
Schwarzenegger trained each bodypart 3 times a week.
I have seen a site where a pro says: you have to train each bodypart 3 times a week to build a championshipsbody. I love to train hard. Also Kevin Levrone trains 3 times a week biceps.
But, i can' t train my shoulers and legs for 3 times, because they are destroyed from the hard training. I train them 2 times a week.
But i train my biceps 3 times a week, and it works for me! Me biceps have been growing, and growing, ...
So, what do you guys think of training each bodypart 3 times a week?

Ps: My cycle: 500mg susta + 400mg deca a week (for 8 weeks, than 6 weeks rest)

Geoff,
From Europe

Hmm

I think it is a bad idea, You doses dont seem to really add the super super recovery that HGH and a gram of test would provide. Maybe twice would be good. Just like everyone is saying you dont grow in the gym.

so, when i take 1g test and hgh, i could train each bodypart 3 times a week?

im on HGH, 600mg tren a week<----which we all know is 2x stronger than test so i dont want to hear wheres the test, 350mg inj. winny, liquidex, slin 20 units on workout days only, dbol 50mg ed.

i have always hit each bodypart once week, can i push it to twice a week on this stack and not go catabolic and actually see better results in muscle gain??

it depens on the volume u use at each session, if u go toanimals board and look at the post by doggcrap title cycles on pennies, ull see how one can set up a training routine in which they hit each body part 3 times in 9 days.

The basic jist of it is pick the three most productive exercies for each bodypart and u rotate them at each session.

Ex.
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Tri's
Incline Press 1 set using rest pause
Flat flyes: Hold dumbell in stretch position as long as possible
Arnold Press: 1 set using rest pause
Overhead extensions: 1 set using rest pause
Overhead exten

Just because you are using gear, or more gear, doesn't mean that you can train more often. Sure the gear makes you recover quicker, but it also makes you very strong, very quick. It actually makes you stronger quicker than it increases your recovery ability. The extra strength that you get will make you do more damage to the muscle fibers when you train so you need all the extra recovery ability that the gear gives you.

I think that is has to do with you body type too. I know that if I did that, I would waste away!!!

so how many days a week for each bodypart works for you Big A?

Once a week. Sometimes, once every 10 days.

i remeber when i was 17 years old my friend and i would train the same bodyparts 3-4 times per week, and get stronger after every training session. I am now 26 years old , and if i train a body part 2 or more times a week i would be to sore to even train again for a week. Funny how the body changes as you get older.

TheBeast2k said:
i remeber when i was 17 years old my friend and i would train the same bodyparts 3-4 times per week, and get stronger after every training session. I am now 26 years old , and if i train a body part 2 or more times a week i would be to sore to even train again for a week. Funny how the body changes as you get older.

That is because it is estimated that in a lifetime, your recovery ability can only increase three fold while your strength can increase many more times than that, obviously. And the more strength you have, the more damage you do to the muscle fibers so the more recovery you need.

Also Kevin Levrone trains 3 times a week biceps.

Levrone has some badly peaked bi's. Most of his arm mass is tri's.

I hear EPO does wonders for recovery.:cool:

I AGREE WITH BIG A. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ON GEAR DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TRAIN MORE! the great thing about low volume training is its ability to promote recovery. now add in gear and it is two fold. or more. it is all about recovery. also, like big a saod, gear adds strength quickly which takes a toll on recovery. so adding all the components together and you will see that you should not train more often on gear. i train a body part every 8 to 10 days. i have never had quick recovery. the added strength over the years has even decreased it more.

getbig27 said:
im on HGH, 600mg tren a week<----which we all know is 2x stronger than test so i dont want to hear wheres the test,

No test? Had to say it because without it, after about a month or so, your nutz will be inside your stomach. I would include it for labido purposes if nothing else. Just my .02

~SC~XL~02~

swolecat---hmmm i forgot about the little fellas, thanks swole!!!!

Yeah..

just makes things go easier throughout that's all.....

~SC~

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner