over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Each bodypart twice a week?

Geoffke

Banned
Should i train each bodypart once or twice a week?
I feel i could train back and arms twice a week? Is it to much? My goal is to be as big as possible, so i train with motivation. I feel like i'm not doing enough with each bodypart just once a week.

My trainingsroutine now:

Mon: Chest/ harmstrings / calves

T: Back/ biceps/ forearms

We: Shoulders/ trapezius/triceps/ abs

t: Chest/ quadriceps/ calves/ forearms

fri: back/biceps

sat/ shoulders/ traps/ triceps /abs

i can defenitely relate to "feeling" like once a week is not enough. but many, many guys have great success with that. i have been doing lat's buddy's program that splits the body into two days, it only amounts to three sets for the muscle, but it could get hit three times over the course of the week. a quick refresher, train everyday until the body tells you to take a break, and it alternates two heavy days, then two light days. i have been doing this system since lats posted it and i love it. i really like the flexibility and it just "feels" right, i stimulate the muscle but don't destroy it. if i feel too tired to go to the gym it's ok, the split is not set in stone like a 3 on one off, or some of the other splits that can really "mess" you up if you skip a day. just my two cc's

i train everything twice a week ,just have to listen to your body and back off when you need to ,i have no set reps or sets ,i might do 20 sets for chest or maybe 2 depends on how i feel

Go read the thread on H.I.T, ive beenm growing like a weed on it an im clean. Every week I can see good gains!

Jimbo said:
Go read the thread on H.I.T, ive beenm growing like a weed on it an im clean. Every week I can see good gains!

I tried it, it doesn't work for me

HIT

HIT is not the end all be all of training bro but I can't see it not working if your doing it right. I use it during the winter months and I fall back into training twice a week when I am dieting but I'd back off especially if your trying to produce quality mass.

Geoffke said:

I tried it, it doesn't work for me

Of the main reasons you saw poor results is becuase your diet was crap. When on gear you cannot get enought. Shoot for 7k cals, then go back on H.I.T and tell me what you thought!

I do agree that training each bodypart 2x only when dieting for a show!

due to time restraints and "demands" on the home front, i will be going back to a volume training with less frequency, my split will be mon morning, chest/back. thursday morning bis/tris/shoulders. saturday morning quads/hams. i will be training calves every night as well as the forearms. the sets for forearms/calves will be 8 sets(got this from lee priest), the other muscle groups will probably be 14-20 sets, obviously not very much intensity, but like some of the other guys here have said, HIT is not very effective for me. i built my calves up from being a weak bodypart with something very similar to what i will doing again. i used to get crazy though, were talking 25-30 sets, i bombed the hell out of them. i got the idea from john defendis, you younger guys probably don't remember him, he was quite popular in the 80's.
big a will disagree on that much training being necessary for calves, but he just flexed his calves and they grew, crap like that pisses me off!:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131