over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eagles/Giants..HOLY CRAP !

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I am amazed at the Eagles today, Vick and the boys were really on today man, that was quite a game !.... I know Boomshaker is celebrating for sure. :headbang: ......Now Steelers/Jets (waving my terrible towel) :headbang:.... and then tonite I get to watch the Pats beat up GBP at Foxboro stadium, oh how I love my 42" Vizio ! :D:headbang:

Last edited:
vick and the boys were off , they stepped in dogshit..................and i won cuz of it ;)

The G-man were stumping the Birds 27 -10, in 3rd quarter, I fell asleep thinking it was over , I woke up just as the Giants were getting set to punt, looked at score , I was shocked it was tight, there were only 12 seconds left, ran to fridge set myself up for OT, and then that idiot punter sent Jackson an early Christmas present, a 35 yard line drive, I couldn't believe it, and the rest is history, however that works for my team the Cheesheads, although I'm with you , The Pats are just playing the best and we don't stand a chance. God bless you .

EAGLES BABY!!!!! Philly has been effing NY up the A this past week

The G-man were stumping the Birds 27 -10, in 3rd quarter, I fell asleep thinking it was over , I woke up just as the Giants were getting set to punt, looked at score , I was shocked it was tight, there were only 12 seconds left, ran to fridge set myself up for OT, and then that idiot punter sent Jackson an early Christmas present, a 35 yard line drive, I couldn't believe it, and the rest is history, however that works for my team the Cheesheads, although I'm with you , The Pats are just playing the best and we don't stand a chance. God bless you .

good to know i'm not the only one sleeping at 3pm

GREAT game to watch, for sure. That punter will be unemployed by next weekend. lol

Pats didn't exactly walk all over the Packers, though. I was impressed with that game, as well.

Skip

GREAT game to watch, for sure. That punter will be unemployed by next weekend. lol

Pats didn't exactly walk all over the Packers, though. I was impressed with that game, as well.

Skip

Not too mention Aaron Rodgers was out as well! F the pats

im sick to my stomach from the giants. They DO need a new coach. Id like to see bill cower next year and keep the same style defense

Everyone keeps blaming the punter, well Jackson FUMBLED THE BALL!!! and the Giants still couldn't tackle him. I would have to say that is poor tackling skills on the Giants part. Should he have punted it out of bounds, probably, but when the receiver drops the ball, you should be able to tackle him right when he picks up the ball!

Matt Flynn had a great 1st career start. 3td is impressive. It was a great game

What a comeback & finish! D.Jackson is so damn quick! And yes, that punter was just plain stupid for kicking anywhere but out of bounds.

the eagles game was crazy.

I almost thought my boys in Green Bay were going to bring home the win. either way Flynn looked good for a first NFL start. I hope Mr. Rodgers is back this week.

Everyone keeps blaming the punter, well Jackson FUMBLED THE BALL!!! and the Giants still couldn't tackle him. I would have to say that is poor tackling skills on the Giants part. Should he have punted it out of bounds, probably, but when the receiver drops the ball, you should be able to tackle him right when he picks up the ball!

I agree to some extent, the punter shouldn't be blamed for the loss. They were up what, 21 points in the 4th quarter, the whole team is to blame.

If Vick plays like that, they will be very hard to stop!!!

Playoffs are going to be very exciting this year in the NFL

I agree to some extent, the punter shouldn't be blamed for the loss. They were up what, 21 points in the 4th quarter, the whole team is to blame.

If Vick plays like that, they will be very hard to stop!!!

Playoffs are going to be very exciting this year in the NFL

Not just that, they were up 21 with like 8 minutes to go!!! The Eagles scored 21 points in 6.5 minutes! If anyone should be blamed for the loss, it's the defense! I don't like the Giants at all, but the punter didn't lose the game for them, the whole team did especially the defense

I actually had my twins dressed up in Desean Jackson jerseys yesterday...needless to say...being an Eagle psycho...I am very happy right now..

JM

For the record, I am not at all blaming the punter for the loss of the game. I m just saying that he didn't do what he was supposed to do (kick it out of bounds) and at least HIS mistake was a stupid one that was easy to avoid. I do agree with you that the game wasn't lost on that one play. It was just the dumbest one of the game.

Skip

Huge Vick fan. Undefeated at Vick trivia haha.

I went to everyone of his home games when he went to VTech.

I watched 99% of his games as a falcon while not watching any other NFL games.

When he was in jail for 23 months - people asked "you watch football?" I would say "No, I watched Vick - the most electrifying QB the NFL has ever seen." They would laugh and say he will never play again and that he couldn't even throw when he did play.

Ever since he got back into NFL I've been praying for the eagles to just give him ONE game to start... and the one time they did he made all the haters lovers. Although it was hard I did sit through all of the eagle games last year just to see Vick play a couple plays.

Well I'm back to watching Vick to say the least. And it's funny how all those that hated jumped on the bandwagon - I don't mind he deserves it.

Was a damn good game, manged to start 2 bar fights in 10 mins. lol. I was not involved, kjust looked on. Nice!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131