over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ear to the ground

RokyBuster123456

Newbies
Just came from another site. They are talking about the laws changing and the FBI is closing in on forums and forum mods in the US.
Is this just crasy talk? This is all I know.

Just came from another site. They are talking about the laws changing and the FBI is closing in on forums and forum mods in the US.
Is this just crasy talk? This is all I know.

When you post something up like this, at least have the courtesy to the board to include SOME info w/regards to where you actually "heard" this, who said what, or some type of info. Otherwise, you're basically crying wolf or yelling fire in a crowded room.

I'll bet that this can be quickly disregarded but, now you have to say where you heard this and why you found it to be worth while to post. It's only fair.

I dont know what they are looking for, but everyone on professional muscle is speaking hypothetically.

Not like we would actually do the stuff.. :eek:

Now:

Rockybuster123456

Registered Member

----

2 days later:

Rockybuster123456

Banned

Ha there's a lot worse forums out there than a bunch of meat heads talking shop

Stop Trolling biatch ! FBI has a lot more shit to take care of than to CLOSE down forums that have NO THREATs to population !

These forums actually help people not to fuck themselves up by running stupid ass cycles with no PCT and shit

You beter check yourself before I fuck yourself !

Of course.. everything here is either "hypothetical", or the personal accounts are posted by people who are in countries where such substances are allowed..

They tried to register the name "hypothetical muscle", but the name was already taken.. :p

back to the point...OP where you get info you posted about ?

lol.... How would US law enforcement close down sites hosted in other countries?

lol.... How would US law enforcement close down sites hosted in other countries?

That's where Homeland Security and The Patriot Act come in to play - you see, promoting drug use and the avenues to obtain them and importation into the United States can be seen and often times viewed as a threat to the safety of the United States cause in it there is verbiage that classifies "drug traffickers" as aiding and abetting terrorists....Oh and this isn't Obama's fault ;)

That's where Homeland Security and The Patriot Act come in to play - you see, promoting drug use and the avenues to obtain them and importation into the United States can be seen and often times viewed as a threat to the safety of the United States cause in it there is verbiage that classifies "drug traffickers" as aiding and abetting terrorists....Oh and this isn't Obama's fault ;)

This is why EVERYTHING stated on Pro Muscle is CLEARLY only for entertainment purposes. I mean seriously guys.... this is a fantasy world, right?

FYI - I rode my pet unicorn over a rainbow last night and had dinner with a leprechaun. His beef kabobs were seasoned exquisitely...

Why all the hate? Please just take the OP down then.

We are just asking that you post what board you read this at because in order to take a threat seriously you have to know the source and what the evidence is. You could post a link to the thread youre thinking about.

I really doubt anything is changing all that much, the war on drugs has been going on now for a long time. Its not like some new technology just came out that is going to make their job any easier, its just the same old tactics. So you hear that they are stepping up their efforts? Lets see what has you so worried.

Why all the hate? Please just take the OP down then.

Why take the Original Post down?

Say where you heard the info from.

Its simple. If you dont say where you heard it from then we all know including your self your full of sh*t

This forum is all make believe there is no way anybody is doing anything illegal here

Don't worry about anything having to do with the issue at this point...Not that anyone is.:rolleyes: The OP just so happened not to be as informed as some of you. I've done a little looking and this info either is or was on, that character, gh15's site.:ac:ion-sm So, unless someone would like to speak up about having any additional info regarding the subject, consider this thread done. AND do NOT hold it against the OP unless I say it's cool.:p;) Chalk this one up to inexperience which we've all had.

Its kinda like the war on drugs or money laundering. Who are they kidding? If the demand is there so will the issue be. It may cost more, but who knows, just dont think the moneys there to fight good guys who do gear.

We found the enemy and it was us!

IPG

Ive said it before, I'm only here for the official ass thread and don't even know why im in this thread :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear