over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ear wax

powerphil

Registered
Newbies
does anyone else get excess powdery ear wax from gear?

does anyone else get excess powdery ear wax from gear?
if you have dry skin and forget to wash ears as thoroughly as everywhere else make sure its not soap or shampoo

regardless as an OCD person obsessed with detoxing I Lean over with hot water and let them drain in shower every time I also once or twice per month will clean them with a cuetip wet with ISO alcohol ,

if you have dry skin and forget to wash ears as thoroughly as everywhere else make sure its not soap or shampoo

regardless as an OCD person obsessed with detoxing I Lean over with hot water and let them drain in shower every time I also once or twice per month will clean them with a cuetip wet with ISO alcohol ,
I wipe my ears out with a wash cloth after I shower. If I don't , I'll get some dried stuff in there

I just wipe my ears after a shower. I use earphones that go deep into my ears and if I don't keep my ears clean it can cause wax plug as far as I know

I think a lot of it depends on the weather and conditions where you're at, no? I remember when I went to Tokyo I had this dry crusty wax in my ears more so then I ever had. I was thinking it was the city and the climate.

I think a lot of it depends on the weather and conditions where you're at, no? I remember when I went to Tokyo I had this dry crusty wax in my ears more so then I ever had. I was thinking it was the city and the climate.

I’m not sure, I think accutane caused mine. I didn’t realize how terrible that shit is for you. But I feel like it dried out my ear wax and caused it build up more even after discontinued use.

I’m not sure, I think accutane caused mine. I didn’t realize how terrible that shit is for you. But I feel like it dried out my ear wax and caused it build up more even after discontinued use.
Yea I've heard some things about accutane pretty harsh stuff

I wash every shower sometimes 3 times a day and always follow with a q-tip my last Va hearing test the doc said I had the cleanest ears shed ever seen I’m not ocd I just always hid heat, pits, bald, and ass to stay clean.

The body produces body oil and ear wax etc. for a reason. And those things help to keep the body healthy. The human body really doesn't produce things to harm itself. An over production is a different issue but that is more of a rare thing. Just because manufacturers of products try to put such things in a bad light doesn't mean they actually are. I do use a q-tip after most showers as i find these days i can have issues with some wax as i also use ear plugs at times and they can push wax down into the canal and can effect my earing if enough gets down there.

The body produces body oil and ear wax etc. for a reason. And those things help to keep the body healthy. The human body really doesn't produce things to harm itself. An over production is a different issue but that is more of a rare thing. Just because manufacturers of products try to put such things in a bad light doesn't mean they actually are. I do use a q-tip after most showers as i find these days i can have issues with some wax as i also use ear plugs at times and they can push wax down into the canal and can effect my earing if enough gets down there.
Yea I q-tip after every shower but this whole fad of waxing one’s nostrils and ears is ridiculous and you’re right they serve a purpose. Yes keep them from growing out of your holes but the nose especially you’re literally ripping out your immune system.

I've had some wettish ear wax. But had it for years. I haven't really found a great method for removing it. Hydrogen Peroxide and a spray bottle to rinse are my main things.

Hydrogen peroxide mixed with some water. Put into a 60 cc syringe barrel (NOT NEEDLE) and inject into your ear, not too forcefully, and let sit for a little while. Repeat until all the debris comes out.

Mormon secret

Drain a few times per week with 3% hydrogen peroxide you'll be surprised at what comes out . Good method to deploy upon onset of virus flu bacterial infection fungal etc

All gear increases sebum/sebaceous gland activity. Its an androgenic response in almost all who use aas. Part of the game :/ its the reason for acne, cystic acne, ear wax, sweat, most all expressive skin glands, etc. Kinda gross, I know, but q-tips and showering often helps a lot.

Wanna hear something gross?? This past weekend I popped a huge scalp cystic zit. No doubt from high test/eq, as well as, wearing hoodies up and skull caps when training.. anyways, I couldn't see it (it was huge on the crown of my head), but damn I sure could feel it! And when I popped it, I sure did hear it too! POP!! And then I had a "There's Something About Mary" moment. I couldn't find the damn sebum/junk/infectious sputum that erupted out of the top my head!? Anywhere! Looked all over the bathroom....then I looked up. Mind you, I have a 12 foot ceiling in my bathroom. Yup, 2" diameter sebum/blood mix splattered on the ceiling 😂😂🤢🤮... a little excess sebaceous gland activity story for ya. There's worse stuff than excessive ear sebum activity 😂😂

Mormon secret

Drain a few times per week with 3% hydrogen peroxide you'll be surprised at what comes out . Good method to deploy upon onset of virus flu bacterial infection fungal etc
What makes this a Mormon secret, my folks are insanely devoted Mormons and the shit they believe is bannanas but I never heard medical advice being passed out in the church lol

What makes this a Mormon secret, my folks are insanely devoted Mormons and the shit they believe is bannanas but I never heard medical advice being passed out in the church lol
Not sure I heard it from a 93 year old woman who also called chicken soup Jewish penicillin growing up lmfao

Not sure I heard it from a 93 year old woman who also called chicken soup Jewish penicillin growing up lmfao
Fuckin A good shit brother, I didn’t know if it fell under Mormon top secret like “soaking” lmafo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws