over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Early Contest Preparation

fifo_thekid

Newbies
DISCLAIMER: I'm just a gym rat who is tired from working out without a goal. I don't want to dedicate all my life, money, and time just to win a competition. I'm doing this for fun, so once it starts affecting my other goals in life, I will just quit!

So, here is my story....
I will be stuck in Japan for 3+ years on a PhD scholarship. I have a reasonable income, so much time to exercise, cook, and sleep, a small gym where I'm the only one working out(!!), and above all, I can get juice legally in here :headbang:
So here is the plan:

1- The Contest:
It's a Japanese physique competition. I won't expect any professionals over there. Nothing near the sizes and conditioning of American and European ones. I expect it to be something like this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2vsiJUKsM]George Mau USBB Japan Men's Physique - YouTube[/ame]
I'm thinking of joining the competition on August 2015.

2- Diet:
From now until April (with some breaks) I will be on keto diet priming before bulking up. I tried many types of diet and I found that it is giving me the best results mentally and physically. I wanna be at 10% by that time.
After that I will have a 14 weeks bulking up cycle (1.5 g/lb protein, 500g carb and 100g of fat to be adjusted according to my body weight), 3 months maintenance, another 14 weeks of bulking up, 2 months maintenance, then 3 months cutting and contest preparation (keto diet or low fat medium carbs?). Very low sugar, I don't mind bland and boring food, and I drink 200ml of whiskey at least 3 times a month.

3- Training:
4 days a week, ~50 minutes per day. Upper body, lower body, and repeat. I don't do cardio coz I do all my transportation either on feet or cycling, in addition to spending most Saturday's dancing! I will consider doing cardio during my contest prep months. I have a very old injury in both wrists, which don't allow me to do curl like movements easily. I usually substitute curls with hammer curls

4- Gear:
Bulking up with 400mg - 600mg of Tren E and 125mg Test E, cruising with 125mg Test E, and prepping on 400mg Tren Ace and 125 Test E. I can handle Tren easily with minimum side effects. My biggest concern is losing breath when I do heavy workouts or dancing. This had led me to many panic attacks and vomiting before. I tried using Singulaire, and I could use it to alleviate some of the symptoms. However, this relief is only temporary and it wouldn't last for more than 6 hours in my case. I don't have night sweats, and no sleeping problems. I might use Prami to counter the sexual side effects (it's very hard for me to ejaculate on tren!!).
I'm living in Japan, where steroids are legal. I can even get HG steroids. Still, I prefer getting UG from the sponsors coz it's much cheaper.

5- Supplementation:
Multivitamin, flaxseed oil, creatine, and glutamine.

6- My current stats:
5'9, 190lbs, ~15% bf. I attached pictures for my horrible poses lol.

I'm an absolute beginner, and I hope that you can give me enough advice regarding training, diet, gear, supplementation, and schedule.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20131126214432784.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20131126214432784.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 227
  • CameraZOOM-20131126214834943.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20131126214834943.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 210
  • CameraZOOM-20131126214851466.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20131126214851466.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 229
  • CameraZOOM-20131126214911146.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20131126214911146.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 198
  • CameraZOOM-20131126214916797.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20131126214916797.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
See biga's article on dieting and prepping for competition in the articles forum. I had sick results..pics somewhere around the 20th page of responses. Don't think because you're doing physique you can be more lazy about diet otherwise you will get embarrassed and be pissed at youself. Btw if you do find my pics I started day one at 205 same height as you...stage pic was 178. Good luck

See biga's article on dieting and prepping for competition in the articles forum. I had sick results..pics somewhere around the 20th page of responses. Don't think because you're doing physique you can be more lazy about diet otherwise you will get embarrassed and be pissed at youself. Btw if you do find my pics I started day one at 205 same height as you...stage pic was 178. Good luck

man! that pic was a huge inspiration to me!
I'll make sure to include that article in my plan :banghead:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ting-getting-ready-competition-day1-39-84.jpg

you seem like you have a GREAT set up for accomplishing your goal. take advantage of steroids being legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER lose sight of that PHd. you likely wont give two shits about shows and drugs in 10 years but that PHd will be working for you!
have fun!
i did a show once just for fun and you know what? it was fun. :)
-JS

you seem like you have a GREAT set up for accomplishing your goal. take advantage of steroids being legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER lose sight of that PHd. you likely wont give two shits about shows and drugs in 10 years but that PHd will be working for you!
have fun!
i did a show once just for fun and you know what? it was fun. :)
-JS

you'd laugh your ass if you know what is illegal in japan...
SYRINGES!!
syringes are illegal here, and I had one of my syringes shipment caught and returned to the supplier, while I could get all my steroids without any problem!!!
and regarding PhD: all the education in Japan after high school is a big joke. explaining this will need a long time but the bottom line is getting my degree is just a matter of time ;)

bump...c'mon guys some advice and criticism please

Sent from my SC-04E using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner