over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Early shitload

nickyfregs

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Anyone run their last week like this?

Last year I did a high glycemic carb load wed/thurs (honey, raisins, rice cakes, etc) and switched to lower GI on Friday followed with shit meal friday night and sat AM. Looked good but could have been better. I have been ahead of schedule this year so I have been able to play with my cheat meals to see how I look. I have found I look best 2-3 days after a night and AM cheat meal, so I was wondering if any of you have ever tried doing this for a show.

Example- Wed night and thurs shit load then switching over to lower amount of normal clean carbs thurs night and all day friday. I feel that this allows me to load better since I will be pounding water with the shit meals but the bloat will be gone by sat morning and should be dry.

Just an idea, let me know if anyone has had experience doing it this way.

How do you plan on manipulating your sodium and water the final week with this "early shit load"?

How do you plan on manipulating your sodium and water the final week with this "early shit load"?

sodium i dont mess with too much and water I keep high (3 gal) until Friday when I drink 1-1.5 gal cutting it off about 8. This is what I found works best for me in staying full. I used to do the whole sodium load/cut/load and water depletion stuff but always was flat and couldn't get a pump.

I have

I have done it like this and it works well for me..
8 day out start water load 2 gal of water low carb 200grams Sat sun , Mon 100gram ,tues 100grams, wed 500grams High GI, Thurs low gi 400grams. Fri No carbs until 8pm Then junk load Ice-cream and pizza work well for me..Sat morning more pizza muffins and pancakes...No water
Drop water to 1 gal on Thurs then 1/2 gal on friday . i stop drinking water at 6pm friday night... wed...until the show keep sodium as low as you can
PS...This diet works for me but everyone is different so it can work for you or it could not work for you...

logically, it would make sense- if that is the way your body is responding to the load in trial runs, then why would it not respond the same in the last week?

i too have been trying to fiugre out the best type of load for me and when to do it. unlike yourself, it seems i respond best to whatever sodium/carbs/fats i in jest usually around 6 hours after. a few hours after that i water over like crazy. it seems i am very carb sensititive.

that being said, this year i am only carbing up on the friday 40 grams per meal over 6 meals , and then saturday morning 6 hours before prejudge, 12 hours after i have started my dyazide, i'll have a cheeseburger, fries and ketchup (only because i doubt i can find chinese food at that hour). but it wont be a traditional shit load done without water, it will be done with water.

i doubt many have tried to do what you suggest- just out of fear- no one wants to risk 20 weeks of prep and blow it all on an experiment. BUT if this is the way your body best responds then do it. why wouldn't you?

everyone's body is different. look at the number of threads all over the net accompanied by guy's 1 week out and 2 week out pics. they always look terrific. then, for some odd reason the day of the show they dont look any better and sometimes worse. that because, i feel, they all try to follow the same formula as everyone else instead of figuring out how thier body really works and listening to it.

best of luck to you in your upcoming show.

BFU

bigfatandugly good post man...

i agree with ya, if you look at the 2 week out pics of most guys they look great, then they over deplete and dry out and look like shit...

i look the best when i am full of water, my body dosent retain water hardly at all (ex i have taken no anti estrogens for my prep for this show and am staying dry as a bone)

my advice, dont be a dumbass and try to fix what aint broken, if you have done the trial runs and you look and feel good then shit do the same thing... the only problem you might run into is if you are flying to the show, and if you dont get enuf sleep the night leading up to your contest.... i have found that when i sleep fully and sound i wake up looking much better and am well rested, if i sleep like shit befor a show i feel and look like shit and the catabolic hormones come out of hiding to paly, (not good) i always get some sleep meds from the doc befor i compete becasue i am so stressed and worried i hardly sleep the nights leading up the the show...

i think you are on track man, keepe the water moderate to high and you will look dry and full on stage as long as you dont sodium load too much... good luck man!

bigfatandugly good post man...

i agree with ya, if you look at the 2 week out pics of most guys they look great, then they over deplete and dry out and look like shit...

i look the best when i am full of water, my body dosent retain water hardly at all (ex i have taken no anti estrogens for my prep for this show and am staying dry as a bone)

my advice, dont be a dumbass and try to fix what aint broken, if you have done the trial runs and you look and feel good then shit do the same thing... the only problem you might run into is if you are flying to the show, and if you dont get enuf sleep the night leading up to your contest.... i have found that when i sleep fully and sound i wake up looking much better and am well rested, if i sleep like shit befor a show i feel and look like shit and the catabolic hormones come out of hiding to paly, (not good) i always get some sleep meds from the doc befor i compete becasue i am so stressed and worried i hardly sleep the nights leading up the the show...

i think you are on track man, keepe the water moderate to high and you will look dry and full on stage as long as you dont sodium load too much... good luck man!

Very true but i was always scared of sleep meds before a show, expecially water loading.... how do you not piss your pants in the middle of the night lol. Biggest lesson i learned is DONT TAKE ALDACTONE if you are still loading or are sensative to lose TOO much water. I realized AFTER both shows this year, that the reason i didnt load on time was the aldactone. It didnt allow any water/sodium in, which is needed for the carb load. As soon as it wore off (i had to think back and the times matched exactly both times) i blew up full as a house!

Very true but i was always scared of sleep meds before a show, expecially water loading.... how do you not piss your pants in the middle of the night lol. Biggest lesson i learned is DONT TAKE ALDACTONE if you are still loading or are sensative to lose TOO much water. I realized AFTER both shows this year, that the reason i didnt load on time was the aldactone. It didnt allow any water/sodium in, which is needed for the carb load. As soon as it wore off (i had to think back and the times matched exactly both times) i blew up full as a house!

agreed. I want to keep the aldactone out until the last possible moment if I even have to use it.

its easy i simply use plastic sheets, that way if i piss myself i dont ruin the sheets...haha...j/k

i actually wake up even when using sleep meds to piss, when i do wake up it feels like my bladder might explode, as of yet i havent had any accidents!

Im approaching my shows in 3 1/2 weeks so I am thinking of how i DONT WANT TO SCREW UP at the last few days. Here are some thoughts: Given you did what your supposed to do and get all, or most of the bodyfat off, just roll in on your normal diet with a mild diuretic and normal water intake. Actually workout in the pumpup room like its another day at the gym and go on stage healthy feeling and blown? I doubt anyone would have the guts to do that? Or, carb load, or just increase current carb intake early in the week prior, and make sure glycogen is replenished early on, and than on Weds or Thursday, cut the carbs out, keep water in, dont train to preserve the loaded muscle and dry out at the end or lose whatever water you retained from the days prior of carbing? I know when you get your ass in shape, you shouldnt have 5-10 lbs of water under your skin to lose!!!! No way, thats from internal organs and muscle tissue. I have done this to many times. Lets keep rolling in ideas of how to play it "the safest". Cmon now, months of prepping and friends and family see you weeks prior and then on day of the show you EFF it up with some fancy manipulation? IM sick of it friends. Lets discuss.

its easy i simply use plastic sheets, that way if i piss myself i dont ruin the sheets...haha...j/k

i actually wake up even when using sleep meds to piss, when i do wake up it feels like my bladder might explode, as of yet i havent had any accidents!

I dont even think im going to use diuretics this year. Last time someone told me to measure my piss.... i filled up a GALLON throughout the night! This was with one aldactazide. If anything im going to do 1/2 a diazide and give my body 4-6 hours and see what happens before i touch anything again. Im going to PM you KM on this subject.....

Im approaching my shows in 3 1/2 weeks so I am thinking of how i DONT WANT TO SCREW UP at the last few days. Here are some thoughts: Given you did what your supposed to do and get all, or most of the bodyfat off, just roll in on your normal diet with a mild diuretic and normal water intake. Actually workout in the pumpup room like its another day at the gym and go on stage healthy feeling and blown? I doubt anyone would have the guts to do that? Or, carb load, or just increase current carb intake early in the week prior, and make sure glycogen is replenished early on, and than on Weds or Thursday, cut the carbs out, keep water in, dont train to preserve the loaded muscle and dry out at the end or lose whatever water you retained from the days prior of carbing? I know when you get your ass in shape, you shouldnt have 5-10 lbs of water under your skin to lose!!!! No way, thats from internal organs and muscle tissue. I have done this to many times. Lets keep rolling in ideas of how to play it "the safest". Cmon now, months of prepping and friends and family see you weeks prior and then on day of the show you EFF it up with some fancy manipulation? IM sick of it friends. Lets discuss.

agreed on all accounts. I think the trick is being READY to step on stage 1 week out then adjusting things just oh so slightly to tighten up without having to worry about fucking anything up.

I dont even think im going to use diuretics this year. Last time someone told me to measure my piss.... i filled up a GALLON throughout the night! This was with one aldactazide. If anything im going to do 1/2 a diazide and give my body 4-6 hours and see what happens before i touch anything again. Im going to PM you KM on this subject.....

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat as far as response to aldctone, etc. I think the plan you have outlined above would work the best and not screw up your ability to fill out.

TP... about the 1/2 dyazide...

this is what im doing for water manipulation for my show this weekend. im loading water right now (10 liters, or 2 1/2 gallons) and will continue to do so up until friday. thursday nite i stop my sodium intake. friday i will drink one gallon up until 8ish. at that time i will take 1/2 a dyazide. for the rest of the nite i will consume water as i release it, not totally cutting it out. depending on how much water i have shed, i will then contemplate another 1/2 around 3am. then as stated above 6 hours before my show i will have a high sodium/fat/carb meal with fluids, how much fluid is again depending on how i feel. after this meal 2 hours before pre judge i am going to use plasmavol to help with anything sub- q. however i will niot use another 1/2 of dyazide after my fat/sodium/ carb meal. i'll need that water in me to be full.

so in all, 2 one half tabs of dyazide before getting on stage. i'll be sure to post how it worked out for me.

from everything i have read, dyazide is the only way to go if you plan on using a diuretic. last year i ran aldactone/ dyazide and it was a mistake. i dont know why anyone woule want to take aldactone when it blocks re-absorption of sodium and fluids- 2 things you need to look full. this idea (to run aldactone and dyazide), by the way, was on the advise of a 'guru'...

BFU

this is what im doing for water manipulation for my show this weekend. im loading water right now (10 liters, or 2 1/2 gallons) and will continue to do so up until friday. thursday nite i stop my sodium intake. friday i will drink one gallon up until 8ish. at that time i will take 1/2 a dyazide. for the rest of the nite i will consume water as i release it, not totally cutting it out. depending on how much water i have shed, i will then contemplate another 1/2 around 3am. then as stated above 6 hours before my show i will have a high sodium/fat/carb meal with fluids, how much fluid is again depending on how i feel. after this meal 2 hours before pre judge i am going to use plasmavol to help with anything sub- q. however i will niot use another 1/2 of dyazide after my fat/sodium/ carb meal. i'll need that water in me to be full.

so in all, 2 one half tabs of dyazide before getting on stage. i'll be sure to post how it worked out for me.

from everything i have read, dyazide is the only way to go if you plan on using a diuretic. last year i ran aldactone/ dyazide and it was a mistake. i dont know why anyone woule want to take aldactone when it blocks re-absorption of sodium and fluids- 2 things you need to look full. this idea (to run aldactone and dyazide), by the way, was on the advise of a 'guru'...

BFU

Bro your plan looks damn close to what I think will work best for me. Let me know how it turns out for you. Only thing for me is I will have my shit meal(s) earlier in the week like wed night or thurs morning

BFU

That sounds great man. We better get some pix. Im going to start a new water thread (yes i know, that has been beaten to death) but hopefully with new information in it. Please check it out in about an hour and post up this and more or whatever you would like..... iv been starting a trend of threads on different subject, including all the information i have compiled on the subject, then ask for input. I feel this is a good addition to the board and helps alot of people learn and as KM said... not all just about drugs and the 3000 threads about how much muscle can i gain with 2g of X compound lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131