over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Early signs of enzyme deficiency

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
Early signs of enzyme deficiency are heartburn, gas, bloting and belching. Other symptons may include headaches, stomech aches, diarrhea, constipation, chronic fategue, and nutrition deficiencies. Because these symptoms are so prevalent, many people consider tham to be normal. However they are an idication that the body cannot process the food eaten.
Digestive problems concern the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, pancreas, and bladder.

So eat with you cooked meats, fresh vegis and fruits.

Early signs of enzyme deficiency are heartburn, gas, bloting and belching. Other symptons may include headaches, stomech aches, diarrhea, constipation, chronic fategue, and nutrition deficiencies. Because these symptoms are so prevalent, many people consider tham to be normal. However they are an idication that the body cannot process the food eaten.
Digestive problems concern the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, pancreas, and bladder.

So eat with you cooked meats, fresh vegis and fruits.

How do fresh veggies and fruit help? Also, do canned veggies (green beans) count? If fiber is the issue, oatmeal has plenty and i eat alot of it

How do fresh veggies and fruit help? Also, do canned veggies (green beans) count? If fiber is the issue, oatmeal has plenty and i eat alot of it

We are alive becouse enzymes make it possible. Enzymes are the fundation of energy and life force in all living things.
Without enzymes, seed would not sprout, fruit would not ripen, leaves would not change color, and you would not exist. Enzymes are responsible for building, detoxifing, and healing your body. They are the force that allow your body to digest and absorb food. Enzymes also regulate tens of thousands of other biochemical function that take place every day in your body. This functions include breathing, growing, smeling, tasting, stimulating nerves, defending your body againt disease, regulating hormones, and building organs, glands and tissues. Evan your thinking involves enzymes.

There are tow sources of enzymes: endogenous, meaning those that originate within our body, and exogenous, meaning those we ingest that originate outside our body. There are essentiall three catagories of these enzymes: metabolic enzymes, which work in blood, tissue, and organs; metabolic digestive enzymes wich work with the digestive organs; and food emzymes (food in all row food) which also aid the digestive process. Enzymes can be formed only from and in organic living matter. Where there are no enzymes, there is no life.

Tomorrow I will explaine what are enzymes.

Weren't you having problems a while back with protein digestion. Different enzymes were listed that break down types of micro nutrients back then.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24435&highlight=enzymes

Bromelin is a good enzyme choice to for general use

You body also makes and has its own enzymes and actually there are certain types of medical disorders being learned about because some people are missing or having hard time producing certain enzymes in their body.

I let Emeric explain I'm to tired and going to bed.:)

I am having some enzyme problems right now. just got done with that show and had been eating basically brown rice, rice cakes, whey and chicken for 4 months straight. now I am consuming those foods plus beef, potatoe, dairy etc etc. my theory is that my enzymes have adjusted accorinly to my diet over the past 4 months and now introducing other foods especially dairy has been a bloat, gas, burping session. its getting better by the day, shouldnt be long until I build back a tolerance. I actually havent cheated at all on my diet since the show, eaten clean cals the whole last weak and am prettty much just as shredded, but already noticing size gains from my glycogen stores being full all the time and water gain and my cells being saturated.

I use to drink 1 gallon of skim a day and had no problems, now 2 tablespoons of cottage chesse or a glass of milk makes me gasy for the rest of the day. this tells u how inportant keeping ur ensymes in check really is.

this is why u always here people saying man I have been on a diet and I slipped up and ate mcdonoals, then they say it made them sick. not only is it happening because mcdonals is bad food its because there enzymes have become accustom to there current diet and reintrodugin something like mscdonals will likely throw your body into a tempur tantrum.

thankfully we are disussing really indepth about enzymes right now in my upperlevel nutritional bio chem series class so hopefully I will learn some new things about ensymes so I can incorporate them and prevent this from happening again.

I am having some enzyme problems right now. just got done with that show and had been eating basically brown rice, rice cakes, whey and chicken for 4 months straight. now I am consuming those foods plus beef, potatoe, dairy etc etc. my theory is that my enzymes have adjusted accorinly to my diet over the past 4 months and now introducing other foods especially dairy has been a bloat, gas, burping session. its getting better by the day, shouldnt be long until I build back a tolerance. I actually havent cheated at all on my diet since the show, eaten clean cals the whole last weak and am prettty much just as shredded, but already noticing size gains from my glycogen stores being full all the time and water gain and my cells being saturated.

I use to drink 1 gallon of skim a day and had no problems, now 2 tablespoons of cottage chesse or a glass of milk makes me gasy for the rest of the day. this tells u how inportant keeping ur ensymes in check really is.

this is why u always here people saying man I have been on a diet and I slipped up and ate mcdonoals, then they say it made them sick. not only is it happening because mcdonals is bad food its because there enzymes have become accustom to there current diet and reintrodugin something like mscdonals will likely throw your body into a tempur tantrum.

thankfully we are disussing really indepth about enzymes right now in my upperlevel nutritional bio chem series class so hopefully I will learn some new things about ensymes so I can incorporate them and prevent this from happening again.

If the body is continually overburdened to manufacture excess metabolic enzymes in order to digest devitalized, enzyme free foods, then at some point out dody`s ability to manufacture metabolic enzymes needed for other processes is compromised. When this happens the stage is set for heartburn, gas, bloating, and other symptons.

Nex time consume high-quality raw fresh vegetables and fruits with you rice and meat.

Exactly

If the body is continually overburdened to manufacture excess metabolic enzymes in order to digest devitalized, enzyme free foods, then at some point out dody`s ability to manufacture metabolic enzymes needed for other processes is compromised. When this happens the stage is set for heartburn, gas, bloating, and other symptons.

Nex time consume high-quality raw fresh vegetables and fruits with you rice and meat.

I have no idea why guys just eat rice, oatmeal, pasta, etc......

are there any OTC digestive enzymes you would recommend? I seem to be having some of those symptoms myself.

So the apples i eat in my oatmeal every morning was a coincidental mistake that is actually a good thing lol

are there any OTC digestive enzymes you would recommend? I seem to be having some of those symptoms myself.

There are many good OTC digestive enzymes.

Enzyme supplements have two primary health-promoting effects, which depend on when they are taken. First taken with meals, and second taking between meals, on an empty stomech.

i have same problem, from taking too many c17aa ORALS

i take digestive enzymes everyday, great stuff, look for

acidopholus + papaya is a good combination...papaya fruit is strongest natural digestive enzymes

the one i use contains

Amount %DV
TO BREAK DOWN PROTEIN:
Vegetal Analog of Pancreatin 286 mg 028,625 FCC
Acid-Stable Protease 12 mg 785 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN FATS:
Lipase 125 mg 375 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN CARBOHYDRATES:
alpha-Amylase 52 mg 630 FCC
Amyloglucosidase 12 mg 2 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN FIBER:
Cellulase 5 mg 100 FCC
Hemicellulase 3 mg 325 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN MILK SUGAR:
Lactase 5 mg 40 FCC
FCC (Food Chemical Codex) units measure enzyme activity.

i have same problem, from taking too many c17aa ORALS

i take digestive enzymes everyday, great stuff, look for

acidopholus + papaya is a good combination...papaya fruit is strongest natural digestive enzymes

the one i use contains

Amount %DV
TO BREAK DOWN PROTEIN:
Vegetal Analog of Pancreatin 286 mg 028,625 FCC
Acid-Stable Protease 12 mg 785 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN FATS:
Lipase 125 mg 375 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN CARBOHYDRATES:
alpha-Amylase 52 mg 630 FCC
Amyloglucosidase 12 mg 2 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN FIBER:
Cellulase 5 mg 100 FCC
Hemicellulase 3 mg 325 FCC
TO BREAK DOWN MILK SUGAR:
Lactase 5 mg 40 FCC
FCC (Food Chemical Codex) units measure enzyme activity.

this could be whats causing my problem. I'm taking 60 mg of t-bol per day.
so do the enzymes help with this problem if it is caused by the orals?

this mught be asking alittle much but what would you suggest for someone with irratable bowel syndrome and acid reflux. I have Both.

I think you are deficient in friendly flora,and enzymes, when friendly bacteria are not present in sufficient quantity in the intestinal tract, unfriendly bacteria, and other types of pathogens, fungi and parasites can invade our body.

I would try to eat more row fruits and vegis, include food enzyme supplements with each meal, and I would take food supplements such as lactobacillus acidophilus, lact....s bulgaricus, and lact...s salivarius, wich are called probiotic formulas, which promote healthy intestinal flora. Friendly bacteria improve bowel function by aiding peristalis.
They also help prevent digestive disorders, such as costipation, gas, bloating.

I also encourage you to inclue sprouted superfoods in you diet. Superfoods are available in supplement form and contain high-quality vitamins, minerals and enzymes.

Trace minerals are needed to activate enzymes, take mineral supplements containing a full spectrum of minerals to make up for the shortage in the food you eat. Take plant based enzyme with your cooked meals, this will relive stress on the pancreas and allow metabolic enzymes to do their function.

In your case I recomend to take enzyme supplements between meals also.

Also you need to drink water after meals( room temperature) to activate enzymes.

If you like to eat sugar, than try to eat raw sugar, row sugar contains enzymes, chromium, and B vitamin and is easily digested and assimilated. White processed sugar contains no enzyme, no B vitamins and no chromium.

You may use row sugar in your post trainig drink, actully I think raw sugar would be a better choise for every body with digestin problems for post trainig drink.

Interesting thread. I haven't eaten raw vegetables in years and I do have some of the symptoms you describe.

I eat alot of veg but as a rule its cooked spinach, brocolli and green beans.

Raw is mainly cucumber and onion

What veg is best eaten raw or should i say which raw veg contains the most/best enzymes ?

Don't eat alot of fruit, bananas, apples and strawberries and on the odd occasion pineapple.

As above again which fruit is best ?

Cheers
PB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views