over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Early signs of enzyme deficiency

Thank you for your reply emeric. How much raw milk do you suggest one drink per day on average?

3 cups per day, add to each cup 1 tbs LBA or if you taking Whey protein than add Whey, the row milk would help to digest the Whey.

Raw milk is not an option for all of us. If we were to pick up an enzyme formula, which one would be best?

Raw milk is not an option for all of us. If we were to pick up an enzyme formula, which one would be best?

For cooked foods Elite-Zyme Pro and for dairy products and Whey protein take Elite -Zyme Ultra.

go to www.throppsnutrition.com mention that you are a member of professionalmuscle forum and you will get a discount.

Its usually sold by independent farmers. Some states have regulations against it, but those regulations are on usually on mass produced raw unpasteurized milk and milk products. Try your local farmers market. I guarantee someone there can point you in the right direction. I live in the midwest so its easily obtainable.

Do frozen veggies count? When you saw raw, you just mean not canned? Im wondering the same with fruit.

Sorry to sound like an idiot lol.

A little know fact about digestive enzymes. What causes deficiency? Many things. I use stool testing in my practice. What I find is that when the intestinal flora is messed up enzyme production goes down tremendously. When flora is restored, enzyme levels are restored. I prefer this method to a lifetime of digestive enzymes. The only supplement I have found to work to restore flora( I have tested dozens) is Primal Defense from Garden Of Life.

I just started supplementing with probiotics/enzymes. I think I've been missing some from my diet. I'm just now starting to learn just how important they are. Late bloomer in this category.

So many people do not understand the importance of what emeric is saying, believe me though you may have no issues in the past or now it does not take much for you to begin having issues. the problem is so many people try to self diagnose stomach problems and stop milk etc....remember guys there is IBS, Chrons, Gluten intolerance etc the list can go on and on...

I for one love to take papaya when I get stomach flare ups and for those who are Gluten intolerant Papaya may help with Gluten breakdown.

Thank Emeric for keeping everyone informed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner