over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Earthquakes in Japan

Which time? They've given out several different estimates, and each time it's more severe.

of course it is...it will get worse before it gets better. That is exactly how chernobyl was.
**broken link removed**
most of the crap you hear online except for here is either paranoia or about ground zero....they don't go into details....but yeah, the area is this centuries chernobyl

It was "worse" right away, but they didn't report so until months later.

There were nuclear experts in several other countries just looking at the basic facts, without access to some of the data, and they were saying it well beforehand, so people outside Japan (although some overreacted due to media hype) were more aware of the true severity of the situation than locals.

As prior military i know what I am talking about. living in a country and being a visitor for a few years is two different things. you have know clue what it is like and what we expats have to deal with and put up with here. you folks that live downtown have no idea what a chounaikai is and that is just the beginning of the things you experience once you become a member of the Japanese society. there are things you just dont do or say but as military you can get away with it and folks just put up with it...but no one would put up with you if you were a permanent resident here.
Take it personally all you want....but until you give up your stripes for a visa....you just don't know.

Clearly, I am no expat here, and have know idea what I'm talking about. Thank you for correcting me.:action-:m

reference post #17
And after 17 years.....this is home. the US just scares me now.
people have dirty mouths, bad attitudes and they suck at driving and they drive with an attitude. and OMG there are so many fat people there!!!
What's up with that?

“Deru kui wa utareru”

Everybody in the world is a fatty to the Japanese and what is the deal with smoking in Japan? You can smoke indoors but not outdoors.....poor kids. Aren't the drug laws in Japan over the top? Marijuana is viewed equivalent to heroin and could land a first time offender in prison for 5 years.....a country that practically worships tobacco views smoking weed as pure evil.

“Deru kui wa utareru”

Everybody in the world is a fatty to the Japanese and what is the deal with smoking in Japan? You can smoke indoors but not outdoors.....poor kids. Aren't the drug laws in Japan over the top? Marijuana is viewed equivalent to heroin and could land a first time offender in prison for 5 years.....a country that practically worships tobacco views smoking weed as pure evil.

:rolleyes:

However, I can still get HG gear delivered to my front door for COD.

The police ain't looking to bust the everyday user.....for recs or gear....

Tobacco is another thread....

“Deru kui wa utareru”

this country does not worship tobacco and many places are no longer allow tobacco to be used indoors. never heard about that outdoors rule you are talking about.

Last edited:
Where are our Japan residents? They just had more shocks and a volcano starts clearing the pipe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131