advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easier time with the ladies since buffing up?

I am. Just recently got out of a long dull marriage. I have a GF but she is in another country and we will be separated for 3 months. So I'm interested to see what kind of luck buff guys have. Good feedback on this string.

Personally, I noticed a lot more attention when I got buff..a lot. And similar to other guys posts...it seems the pure size will get you respect among other guys but lean is what drives women wild.

I was in a bar the other night. Two lezbos were having drinks..both cute. My wingman pointed out that I had a sixpack. One of the girls automatically reaches over and lifts up my shirt and runs her hands over my abs...and says nice!

It didn't lead to anything...but even girls that love girls...love abs on a guy it seems.

Haha I posted this so long ago and yet I still like checking it for updates...since I posted this I've probably gained 30 qualityish lbs (I started pretty small lol...no where to go but up) and I can definitely say it's made a difference in the amount of attention I get.

Granted I also dress much better than I used to and now that I'm out of college I have a real job with real income which contributes to my confidence...so of course there are more factors at play than just muscle. Basically from what I've gathered having more muscle helps up to a point...if you're insanely massive then it's a turn off for most women (not all women of course). Like everything else in life being somewhat well balanced seems to be the most attractive.

I also agree with this,
And similar to other guys posts...it seems the pure size will get you respect among other guys but lean is what drives women wild.

Last edited:
being in shape help for sure, I went from fat to skinny to muscular and I have gave to say thing are much better these days

Still really just comes down to how you carry yourself.

You can still be jacked and be desperate, a douchebag or just very unsure of yourself women can smell that a mile away.

People want what they can't have, and nobody likes to be pressured to do something.... even if they WANT to do it.

I just figure I set my mind on having a good time, don't put any girl on a pedestal, talk to them like they're your best friend (without the vulgarity), and chances are she'll come on to you before you even have to mention or hint at sex.

Just gotta have the confidence that you don't give a shit either way if this girl likes you or not because there are 100 others that will if she don't.

This thread is till going. Just like my thread posted in here. Ha ha. I think being big and muscular gets you attention. But for the overwhelming majority of women its a turn off. And for a very simple reason. Women are incredibly insecure. And all that muscle just makes them feel even more insecure. Now why again would they want to be around someone who makes them feel even more insecure than they already are? They don't.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear