advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easier time with the ladies since buffing up?

When I get buff i just get compliments and stares but i dont get hit on. I live like 45 min from Nj but unfortunatley girls here arent into meatheads. But than again im doing this for myself and not girls.

Probably not.

O.K.,At 23 most Women you are meeting still live with their parents and are very immature,no offense,we all were there.A good time is priority 1 right now.

But as a 43 year old professional let me assure you they change! plus for you the competetion gets fierce as guys start graduating and becoming successful etc... A buff body no longer is enough,it helps initially,but it won't get and keep the qaulity women.

You can argue with me and tell me how you speak for all the guys,but as a guy who's been through it both the academic and the bar scene.women(especially the hot ones) will start to have different standards.

You will need the whole package as we have talked about above.But there will always be trashy chicks for the guys who can't keep up.lol.Once you get talking to them with a buff body they will ask "what do you do"? And lots of questions and if you live at home and training is your priority or preparation for life,you will not be getting the "HOT" ones,I promise!!!

Take it or leave it kid,some of us have been throught it.

Yes as you get older approaching 40s the women in the late 20s early 30s go after the guys with a decent education, job and nice car who dresss fairly well. You cant be a slob, just average looking guy who is not very overweight that dresses decent. Im not talking about gucci or anything like that. Anything form you local Macy on the sales rack will do as long as its not 5 seasons old. Also a decent car nothing outrageous. Something like a used Audi a6, Acura RL, that a few yrs old. Pretty much an intro luxury vehicle.

A decent job if your single making at least around 60-80k and at least a 4 year college degree. Anyways thats what I have found in my area to hold true. BUT I live in a very conservative part of the US where high majority of the population in my area have least a 4 year degree.

Personality and humor will make you stand out of the rest as well. Unfortunately there are alot of standards when you get older you must have IMO but you usually have developed most by then if your on the right track in life...

LMFAO man no fukin way, i trained at dohertys brunswick and cambelfield up until 3 months ago had to move due to license loss

only guy who wore that was the trainer sam at dohertys brunswick, awesome t-shirt though

I love the shirt. :love:
Brunswick is like an hour in traffic for me , have not been there other for a good feed for a long long time. great place to train but. The one in dandy is close to work , but I am not training there...

Loving all the feedback!
bump

Real facts here.

When lean and in good shape, considered muscular to the group I am around I was able to do something whenever I tried.

When out of shape, not moon face, but not lean face....it took a LOT more work.

When I am lean, and have lean face, I get a ton of looks. From girls...and even guys. :naughty:

The leaner the better, especially the whole lean face thing. I look noticeably MUCH better facially when I get my body fat lower and the looks I get from that are absolutely night and day!

Old thread, still interested

I know this is an an old thread but I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to add. Lol seems like as long as you're lean you're go to go.

For us little guys this sport does not get us a ton of chicks. The more wieght I gain the stumpier I look and shorter as well lol. 75% of women want a guys body to be like a fit soccer players body. But I have met a lot of women who like the buffed up look. My girlfriend loves it when "I go get buff".

But my confidance has gone up since starting to work out and confidance wins ladies so it has probably helped me.

That's why I am very happy I am 6'2 and still carry around a lot of mass.

Hey guys,
Just wondering what experience y'all have had with the ladies since buffing up?
Do you find more women approaching you, acting interested?
How does your dating life differ now that you're muscular?
Lol I know its a lot of questions, but its been on my mind lately.
:star-w:rs

i gained most of my size in my early 20s. my life has never been better. lots more attention from the ladies for sure.i am certain its partly due to the gaining of real confidence on my part. i find that women are actually a little less likely to approach me since i gained muscle,but are more likely to "let me know they are interested". i dont date, with the exception of a one year period......i have been married/engaged and living with a women since i was 16. btw...my wife is a women who really appreciated a big muscular physique :D:D

Sitting at 6'1" ~250, semi - kinda lean, not as many propositions, at 235 very vascular, abs etc, that number goes up dramtically, but seems to attract the very forward types, like someone said, you wouldn't take home to meet your mama. But if you are in it strictly for the snatch, being bigger and especially lean, you got one up on the rest of the slobs.
Being lean in and of itself only, not so impressive, since anyone, in theory can be lean, But abs on a skinny guy, like big boobs on a fat girl, don't count. :D

Haha I can appreciate big boobs on a fat girl...at least it looks better then tiny boobs on a fat girl:D. But yea I totally agree, being lean is really only cool if you've got some muscle to show.
I'm jealous of all you big guys. I'm 6' 1" and only 202 and semi lean at the moment. Going from 170 to 200, I've noticed a big difference, especially in the amount of women that touch my arms/shoulders. Can't wait to be 220 and lean :)
Actually had a chick the other day (she had an amazing rack) ask me for my number but I'm in a relationship. I told her I had a GF and her response was "You're not married yet"...so yea maybe not the best quality girls.

Last edited:
Being Muscular and Lean, in a Men's Fitness way, mind you, will help you get an interview but it won't guarantee you a job. I have never received the kind of attention I've been getting since I got my act together. I see women who never looked twice, peeping me from the corner of my eye now. Some actually make a scene and hoot at me. It's fun, and feels good to be eye candy, but the truth is, I'm nowhere closer to meeting an awesome girl who deserves partner in crime status, than I was before. I do get some attention and it does open doors for me. I can upgrade my value meal so to speak, to a girl that might have physically been out of range a few years ago. But it's all pageantry. You get back what you put into it. In other words, women aren't men, and don't respond to the slightest physical beauty as some sort of end goal. It still takes being an interesting and attractive person within, to carry the momentum after that first encounter.

But for the most part, all of this is new to me. I had been training for decades of my life before I met my current girlfriend, but always looked like a strong bear(diet sucks). Now I'm more of a mountain lion, and for the first time in my life I look the part. But I've been in a serious relationship during this transformation. I recently told my girl that I don't think we'd be good marriage material and so we're going our separate ways, which is killing me inside. But this will be the first time in my life I've been single and greek-statue-esque, so there is a bit of excitement about that.

yea, well I'm married anyway, been so for 20 years, but the majority of girls that openly respond to you, that doesn't make a diiference. At least I know if the relationship goes south, I'll be able to find something to do pretty quick

I am a fairly shy guy..and in the past mostly i been on test/deca and had that bloated look. I would go to clubs on the weekends...no real luck with women. Sometimes i would get the occasional cougar. Now Recently I been only on tren/masteron/prop/winny/aromasin. Water bloat is almost zero....and i am getting constant stares. Last night....at a club..i not only picked up the hottest girl in there...but she dragged me to the ladies room for some extra fun.lol. This has never happned to me...I am lucky if i take a girl home. I was getting props from the bartenders...bouncers...even other girls. TREN IS THE KEY...to looking good for women.

And to getting premature heart failure at the age of 35 ;-P. just a caution for the poor 21 year old kid that reads it and jumps on tren

How many times has this post been brought up. There are hot girls with all types and just depends on the person etc. way too much analysis and thought put into this.

And of course even hot girls can overlook flaws in the looks department otherwise there would be alot more single lonely women. how many guys really walk around and turn everyones head on a regular basis compared to girls....very few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Sitting at 6'1" ~250, semi - kinda lean, not as many propositions, at 235 very vascular, abs etc, that number goes up dramtically, but seems to attract the very forward types, like someone said, you wouldn't take home to meet your mama. But if you are in it strictly for the snatch, being bigger and especially lean, you got one up on the rest of the slobs.
Being lean in and of itself only, not so impressive, since anyone, in theory can be lean, But abs on a skinny guy, like big boobs on a fat girl, don't count. :D

It's all about the veins. :headbang:

definatley helps
most chicks want to feel "safe" with their man
However sometimes it can work against you, cuz most of us are seen as self centered arrogant assholes

Yes helps. I'm on some online dating sites and since Igot in decent shape get lot more mail. Women like lean with muscles but not freaky or so they say.

Of course if no personality/no job/no cash you will get bounced. Have to have the whole package.

Funny the one post about gay guys. I live in NY very true. But hey, I take it as a compliment its like a woman hitting on you. Not that I roll that way just sayin.. :naughty:

Yes as you get older approaching 40s the women in the late 20s early 30s go after the guys with a decent education, job and nice car who dresss fairly well. You cant be a slob, just average looking guy who is not very overweight that dresses decent. Im not talking about gucci or anything like that. Anything form you local Macy on the sales rack will do as long as its not 5 seasons old. Also a decent car nothing outrageous. Something like a used Audi a6, Acura RL, that a few yrs old. Pretty much an intro luxury vehicle.

A decent job if your single making at least around 60-80k and at least a 4 year college degree. Anyways thats what I have found in my area to hold true. BUT I live in a very conservative part of the US where high majority of the population in my area have least a 4 year degree.

Personality and humor will make you stand out of the rest as well. Unfortunately there are alot of standards when you get older you must have IMO but you usually have developed most by then if your on the right track in life...
I agree 100% with this^^

Women actually do not like too much muscle, for me there was a point around the 220s lean where women really liked the way I looked and approached me on a regular basis, I didnt even have to try.
Now being lean in my 250's women ignore me, its like being the invisible man most days too the opposite sex.
I dont train for adulation and attention of women so its no big deal but its a stark difference in the last 30 lbs.
The only women who appreciate it and like it are women who do it themselves...or crazy strippers.
Seems like the past 5 years I have met more strippers than I have in all my adult years combined...dunno, just the way it is now a days.
I took a break from the dating scene a year ago, and honestly havent had the desire to be in a relationship or go on a date in a very long time, bodybuilding for the time is my relationship and the gym is my woman....I know some other bros out there know what Im talking about, bodybuilding monk, like Shelby said.

Well, I do find it easier to get women since getting into shape. thanks to my time in the gym I have the energy to keep up my persuit until I catch them. Prior to training after the first 40 yards, if the women I was interrested in had any kind of stamina she would really open up the gap and I would lose any chance I had at capturing her. Now, I can really chase them down. And, WOW, the strength gains really help in physically subduing them. Before IF I caught one and I didnt have my Chlorophorm they were easily able to over power me and escape. But now...Now they stand little chance of escaping my fierce muscular arms. Every once in a while though, If she's big enough, she'll still get away. But hey, even the cave men with theyre relatively advanced weaponry and superior numbers would fail once in a while when trying to tak down a Mastadon, so I don't feel too bad.

So, all in all, if it wasnt for the gym I'd still be a virgin. But, I WOULDNT be on the FBI's most wanted list so its good and bad.

haha hillarious. Real men take what they want!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear