advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easier time with the ladies since buffing up?

Definitely easier being muscular, especially as you get older, and have your shit together more or less. The confidence of age and experience helps enormously.

But I can't say it's since I got "buffed". I was massive at one point, got to the 270's. That was umm, not good. LOL

Then for a job, had to get skinny, down below 190 and started getting ass thrown at me, left and right. Now back to 225, lean and 40y/o and it's super easy. Gone are the days of a nervous approach.

When you're fit, have a decent job, dress ok, your age range just gets wider as you get older. 19-45 is all game. Current long term GF is 22 and an awesome person, happens to be a real beauty too.

I think its easier to get girls if your out somewhere club/bar/party etc when your big and built, but as people have said their not the type of girls you would like as a girlfriend.

The only edge being very big and muscular has (250+) is that you stand out in the crowd, so it gets you noticed which can get your foot in the door with some potential hottie.
But as I posted earlier here I am at 275 and women ingnore me completely, its not like it was when I was 225 not even close, back then ladies actually pro-actively hit one me.
Again -my experience is most women will think you spend too much time doing it, and your too into yourself, to give them all the precious time and attention they will want to suck out of your life.
So they find some emo skinny jeans wearing fuck who will spend his days doing her bidding.

Frankly I think most of these guys that say when they got huge no women are usually guys that think they are "huge" when in reality most women may see it as a fat bloated mess. If you're say just for sake of argument very lean and 8 ,percent and not bloated I don't think many will say too big other than those intimidated etc. For typical ppl often too big means too fat. Know too many guys that weigh a ton and get respect from little guys that truly need to lose 50 lbs to just look decent. Some of you guys watch too much TVs and media stuff a strong well built man will always be considered more desirable all other things being equal.

..the media will never promote an unreal body as the ideal...not in the realm of possibility for vast majority hard working or not and if every woman had to have a successful smart man with an amazing body there'd be a ton of very lonely women.

The only edge being very big and muscular has (250+) is that you stand out in the crowd, so it gets you noticed which can get your foot in the door with some potential hottie.
But as I posted earlier here I am at 275 and women ingnore me completely, its not like it was when I was 225 not even close, back then ladies actually pro-actively hit one me.
Again -my experience is most women will think you spend too much time doing it, and your too into yourself, to give them all the precious time and attention they will want to suck out of your life.
So they find some emo skinny jeans wearing fuck who will spend his days doing her bidding.

I agree totally on self occupied thing. Girls are not into men that are more into their bodies than girls. But I think it's almost genetic to want a muscular powerful male in ALL cultures. Also seeing a big muscular man is intimidating to most males so of course to women. It makes them second guess themselves. Seems reasonable for girls to wonder if guy with seemingly perfect body is picking them apart and their flaws even if they are consisted super hot.

Yes, but once you get up to a fairly lean 300lbs, the girls will once again find you desirable;) I promise.

Yes, but once you get up to a fairly lean 300lbs, the girls will once again find you desirable;) I promise.

Ok big sexy! lol!

Im too ugly for all that, Im just bigger and uglier, but as someone mentioned women are hard wired to desire a big strong male, like most animals the biggest and strongest are meant to pass on the genetic code, but our society has created confusion for women, now a dominant powerful male is someone whos fucking loaded.
I think society sends one message to women and the instinct is still there for a physically strong male, but society wins out, muscles cant buy new shoes or a new car.
But whenever I have heard of some rich guys wife cheating, alot of the times its with a mans man type of guy, instinct calls, and they go for what the other guy may not have.
For me I have spent too much time outside of relationships, Im used to doing what I want when I want too, and women HATE that, I dont listen to them and I dont play along with the domestic game.
As one of my buds said you managed to keep your balls, maybe, but my dick is as dry as a bone for it lol!

Well, I do find it easier to get women since getting into shape. thanks to my time in the gym I have the energy to keep up my persuit until I catch them. Prior to training after the first 40 yards, if the women I was interrested in had any kind of stamina she would really open up the gap and I would lose any chance I had at capturing her. Now, I can really chase them down. And, WOW, the strength gains really help in physically subduing them. Before IF I caught one and I didnt have my Chlorophorm they were easily able to over power me and escape. But now...Now they stand little chance of escaping my fierce muscular arms. Every once in a while though, If she's big enough, she'll still get away. But hey, even the cave men with theyre relatively advanced weaponry and superior numbers would fail once in a while when trying to tak down a Mastadon, so I don't feel too bad.

So, all in all, if it wasnt for the gym I'd still be a virgin. But, I WOULDNT be on the FBI's most wanted list so its good and bad.
havent laughed that hard in a minute:sta:-wars

I think when anyone (male or female) buff 's up/lean's out, attention comes their way. That's one of many attraction's that this sport has to offer.

when my wallet buffed up it helped waaaaay more.:p

when my wallet buffed up it helped waaaaay more.:p

HAHA!:headbang:

Honestly, 'buffing up' never really helped me. I findd that women even prefer fat guys or skinny guys over muscular guys (bodybuilder muscle, not male model muscle). anyone else get that feeling?

Women IMO are not into huge guys as boyfriends and are usually intimidated by them.

Im 6'2'' and I used to weigh 165 lbs. Although I was shredded I still had to play my game right. Im 225 now and I notice more girls approach me. Or I can definately tell that they are interested which means approaching them is easier. Plus I wear XXS t-shirts so maybe that helps ;)

I think it all comes down to your face. Body is second. I don't consider myself big. I'm 6' 275lbs. No I'm not lean. I have the round face look. But it doesn't matter what weight I'm at. It may look thinner but I still have the round face. I had no different luck with women at 235lbs than I do at 275lbs. Which is pretty much zero. I am very confident and have no problems talking to women or making them laugh. None of that makes a bit of difference when it comes to getting women for me. YMMV.

And one other thing I hear all the time. "Women are intimidated by you". What the hell are women intimidated by? Do women actually think that guys like us just because we are big are going to walk up and beat the hell out of them? What are they so intimidated by? That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. But yet I hear it all the time. Boggles my mind.

Last edited:
I think it all comes down to your face. Body is second. I don't consider myself big. I'm 6' 275lbs. No I'm not lean. I have the round face look. But it doesn't matter what weight I'm at. It may look thinner but I still have the round face. I had no different luck with women at 235lbs than I do at 275lbs. Which is pretty much zero. I am very confident and have no problems talking to women or making them laugh. None of that makes a bit of difference when it comes to getting women for me. YMMV.

And one other thing I hear all the time. "Women are intimidated by you". What the hell are women intimidated by? Do women actually think that guys like us just because we are big are going to walk up and beat the hell out of them? What are they so intimidated by? That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. But yet I hear it all the time. Boggles my mind.

I guess this is better than commenting on a 7 year old post.

I guess this is better than commenting on a 7 year old post.
I'm sorry. I did not know we had to get permission to comment on a thread because of its age. And I never even looked to see how old it was to begin with. Besides its not even that far down the list.

Dieting again, and only a welterweight BB, when i'm lean it help with lots of smiles from lady.
Plus a tan helps.

Yes but only when maintaining single-digit body fat.... you're face/neck just improve dramatically and clothes fit perfectly when you're ripped.... it's not so much about the actual muscle, you just overall look very different.... skin is tighter, jaw pops more, neck looks more muscular etc.

big guys are a dime a dozen but it's so rare to see someone with decent size, not huge, and ripped to shreds.

size helps, cuts help more, if you've got a face, that helps too

being fat, or being scrawny is always a negative factor

"buff wallet"... well, we all know that rules them all :love:

Oh and the "intimidated" thing? One of the many sterotypes lumped on big weightlifters is that they arent wusses and wont take crap off their woman. If the chick is a dominating harpy, who likes to yell at her "guy" and emasculate him? Thats not likely a safe game to play with someone who could potentially tear an arm off and eat it for extra protein. So if she is a man-hater, then a 275# man is more man than it is safe to hate ON.

Another super-sad form of the "intimidated" problem is many humans, men and women alike, dont believe in THEMSELVES enough to think they can get "the best." If they see a 10 or 11 walk by, they assume they cant get that, and dont even try. Ive seen way-fine babes that never get hit on, because guys are too scared to even ask. I also worked with a group of very hot girls, but because they were dancers, they had self-esteem issues... they were absolutely droooling over a group of BBrs that came into the club, but they were hiding in the DJ booth? Im like wtf? Go ask them for a dance, like any other patron... thats why they are HERE! hello?

So im thinkin the super-beasts lose all the really bitchy chicks AND all the women with self-esteem issues.... yep, thats why I can still get a date ;)

Never mattered for me.

Whether I was 185 or 230, I got wuss.

Now I only got wuss thrown at me after I was 24. Something just happened to my confidence I think. Plus, I was clean shaven and had a fresh haircut all the time. And a smile.

Now, looking like a viking with the beard and hair, I get no ass. LOL.

Living where I do, everyone is either 7 or 70, or married with kids.

For me it's just be in ANY type of decent shape, smile, and be charming.

I've never had money so I have no idea what it's like dating gold diggers or "the beautiful people."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131