over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

East Coast

Anyone over 12" of snow yet
Think we had about 10".... And they were saying another 5"-8" overnight although I suspect those bands may miss us.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ground zero here, central Md and getting dumped on now....

Nope, I live in NYC. I'll be headed across the street to the gym in the morning after breakfast. All I need is a jacket.

GOOD luck to all those getting slammed by mother nature. Looks like a BIG snow storm. I seen some totals expected of 12-24"

The forecast changed for this area every few hours. Last night I saw the forecast of up to 8 inches of snow. Now I see 10 to 18. This morning I saw that it would start around 4 AM Saturday here. This afternoon I saw it would start around 10PM. It has already started snowing here.

The forecast models I saw last night that the meteorologist doubted were the ones over 15 inches of snow. It looks like he might be proven wrong.

I love winter and I love snow and we aren't getting shit in upstate NY. I'm so disappointed. We got a total of 4" so far this year. What a joke!! My skis have a thick layer of dust on them. [emoji853]

We're about 12 miles NW of DC and so far we have about 16 inches but expecting another 15 inches before it's done. Total white out blizzard conditions right now.

Stocked up on food and liquor earlier in the week. Thank goodness the power lines are underground so the chance of outages are slim.
Nothing to do now but ride it out.

Nope, I live in NYC. I'll be headed across the street to the gym in the morning after breakfast. All I need is a jacket.

I wish. Out here in the 718 now we have a chance of coastal flooding. Saying it may get very close to hurricane sandy levels. I hope they are dead wrong.

It was around 8 inches here when I woke up this morning. The 15 inches will be on the low end of the measurement here. At least I don't have to leave home for exercise.

I am in Baltimore. I have 26" here. My chain link fence that runs up to my privacy fence created a 4' snow dam on the side of my house. I already dug out my sidewalks and truck. Dug out a few of my elderly neighbors front porches so they can get their doors open. Wind is horrible.

All you guys now have an excuse to get some cardio in from all that shoveling :)

Right outside DC and the wind is howling right now with snow coming down like crazy.

Last I heard it was around 23 or so. Supposed to be around 30 when all said and done.

Just starting to get dumped on out on this desolate sandbar I live on..should have some flooding at high tide too. This will make for a fun night down a the harbor.

I'm in Northwest DC FML, we're at about 28" in my area. Just finished shovelling for the third time today. Wind was howling and shovelling seems pointless as it just accumulates in less than an hour. Still 10X better than the Polar Vortex though...
uploadfromtaptalk1453583129182.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn it. I took a nap and it all came back again. It is literally right back to the same level it was when I did it earlier. I HATE SNOW.

I`m so jealous guys. That snow is just so beautiful. :rolleyes: If I ever see snow again in person there will be a poor high school shovel boy clearing my path.

N.E Pa. Been shoveling my ass off for hours. So deep I have to take the top half off and then the bottom half leaving another fine layer of shit to make a final pass over. Good thing I'm a macho muscle guy otherwise I would have been looking to pay some kids to do it the entire time I was out there.

"Where are these fucking kids when you want them"? Home playing Nintendo Shovel Snow games?

CG

I have not gone out to shovel anything. It is too cold: the snow is powdery and the wind will just blow it back. After the storm is over and the sun is out some of it will melt so it will stay where it is put. The plows and kids will be out tomorrow as well.

I bought a new snowblower this year and we haven't even got 12 inches where im from. Last winter we got 80 inches in two days! This winter has been very very mild. I'm not complaining though!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws