over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eastern USA - HOLY SHIT.

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Did anyone else see the competitor list? There are some serious competitors in that show. Max Charles and the guy from Lithuania that won some shows earlier this year are doing it along with what looks to be about 20+ heavyweights. Tough, tough show!

wow.......your right man

25 heavys

I'll be there in 2hrs I'll post how it was

Wow check that kid who got 2nd in the lightheavies.....talk about a diamond in the rough and pro potential....first show too.....a little narrowness in the shoulders is the only discernible weakness but wide back, round muscle bellies.......and some Sergio Oliva qualities...... could really go places if he puts his ducks in a row

Wow check that kid who got 2nd in the lightheavies.....talk about a diamond in the rough and pro potential....first show too.....a little narrowness in the shoulders is the only discernible weakness but wide back, round muscle bellies.......and some Sergio Oliva qualities...... could really go places if he puts his ducks in a row

He's awesome but this was at least his 4th show:
Joseph, Jason

Its his first show that MD covered... Mds data base only contains shows that MD shoots and covers... so if you did a bunch of shows that MD did not shoot, they dont show up on the data base...

Its his first show that MD covered... Mds data base only contains shows that MD shoots and covers... so if you did a bunch of shows that MD did not shoot, they dont show up on the data base...

MD covered his other shows too, they just aren't linked to the Easterns for some reason:

**broken link removed**

Did anyone else see the competitor list? There are some serious competitors in that show. Max Charles and the guy from Lithuania that won some shows earlier this year are doing it along with what looks to be about 20+ heavyweights. Tough, tough show!

I was in the show as well...it was really rough.. you can see my skinny self on MD..just click on Ivor in the middleweights smile.. this was my fourth show of the year... I competed primarily as a middleweight...although I dropped down to welterweight for the Team Universe...where I placed 4th.. I won the middleweight class a local NPC show in Jersey on August 1 and placed 2nd in a NPC national qualifier also in NJ in late October...however the eastern USA was a whole other level....having size in the middleweight class was paramount...my conditioning was decent..probably on level with top guys in the class..however they blew me away on size.. the class winner Mike Jirkovic.. was truly out of this world..and will go places in the sport in the future..

I will provide more of a review of the show ...which was certainly memorable when I have more time..all in all entering a competitive show such as this as a lifetime natural takes some guts... Kai Greene himself told me this and praised me for my progress this year...he is a real good guy... I know him well..despite some of his lifestyle choices in the past. I just really hope that he remains healthy...and SAVES and INVESTS the earnings that he is making now...that he never had in the past....

all the best...

Ivor---- it was great to talk with Kevin Vu---Abomination... on this board.. he is a good guy as well...and has outstanding size...he just needs to refine what he has a bit more..bring up his overall width shoulders/lats from the rear and front..and he is going to take off bigtime.

MD covered his other shows too, they just aren't linked to the Easterns for some reason:

**broken link removed**

Thats weird....they show up on the above link but if you go to the link i was looking at it looks like his first show

**broken link removed**

Either way I should be chastised, tarred and feathered and lifetime banned from all muscle message boards for such a newbie mistake. I am going to write myself up right now.

Thats weird....they show up on the above link but if you go to the link i was looking at it looks like his first show

**broken link removed**

Either way I should be chastised, tarred and feathered and lifetime banned from all muscle message boards for such a newbie mistake. I am going to write myself up right now.

I just knew he had competed earlier this year because I remember this video MD did with him after the Atlantic States:
**broken link removed**

He has potential unlimited.

I think alot of people probably look at that guy and think "well he dont look that big....I dont see anything spectacular right now"....and you and I Shelby can see someone like him and picture him with 30-40 pounds more on him as a pro (if he takes it to that level)....and the guy would be absolutely lights out beating people at the pro level

(but he has alot to do to get there but the basic framework is there)

Last edited:
Shoooosh

He has potential unlimited.

I think alot of people probably look at that guy and think "well he dont look that big....I dont see anything spectacular right now"....and you and I Shelby can see someone like him and picture him with 30-40 pounds more on him as a pro (if he takes it to that level)....and the guy would be absolutely lights out beating people at the pro level

(but he has alot to do to get there but the basic framework is there)

My brothers friends dad is bigger than him

he is impressive

the whole line up in this show was almost Jr.USA level show...pretty damn close anyway

I was at the ite show it was pretty impressive...the one bikini class was misjudged as was middles I believe...I gotta look back...but a good show all in all

I did this show last year. It was an amazing show.
Atlantic States 2010 at the same venue perhaps next on my calendar..

no kidding

His chest is really thick wow! Kinda reminds me of a smaller Flex Wheeler!

**broken link removed**

He competed as a middleweight at Nationals and placed 4th.
GREAT showing for his first national level show...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear