over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eastern USAs Postponed Until November 18th

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
For anyone that was planning on competing at the Eastern USAs this weekend, it has been postponed until Sunday, November 18th due to all of the storm damage in NYC. How many other people's plans are screwed up now? :banghead:

Despite our best efforts, we are unable to hold the Eastern USA Championships on November 3. But the SHOW WILL GO ON…The event has been RESCHEDULED for SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18 at the Tribecca Perfoming Arts Center (same location).

For details keep checking Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym, Syosset, NY The East Coast Mecca of Bodybuilding - Home

Downtown New York City has suffered unprecedented damage from Hurricane Sandy and the Tribecca Performing Arts Center is closed for repairs. The damaged venue along with the persistent transportation shut downs and delays makes it unfeasible to hold a contest on November 3 that would meet the high standard of the Eastern USA.

So on November 18, we will deliver top-notch venue, extraordinary staff, expert judging, and unrivaled competition you’ve come to expect the NPC New York. Along with something more…

Rescheduling the contest has allowed us to add a one-time special event: THE NEW YORK PRO SEMINAR featuring Mr. Olympia Phil Heath. Immediately following the Eastern USA pre-judging, Heath will be on stage to discuss training, nutrition, supplements, and even answer questions from the audience!

If that isn’t enough, joining Mr. Olympia on stage will be Pro Figure Star Ava Cowan, India Paulino IFBB Pro, Team Bombshell's Momma Bombshell (Shannon Dey), 3x Olympia 202 Champion IFBB PRO Kevin English, Marco Rivera, IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa, & more!

For details keep checking Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym, Syosset, NY The East Coast Mecca of Bodybuilding - Home

We appreciate your understanding and continued support and we hope to see you on November 18!

Last edited:
Well, I dieting for 15 weeks now, pushing myself to the max, I was in the best shape of my life by far, really had something to prove this show after messing my carb load up last year at the arnold amateur..

Was at the end of my depletion stage, took a large dose of milk of magnesia, drank a TON of water to flush my intestines clean, had the hot tub running warm water with tons of epson salt mixed in for my relaxing bath, and I get an email stating this.

What sucks the most, I can't compete on the 18th. The way my job works, we are required to work 1 full weekend a month.. Fri, Sat, Sun. Of course, the weekend of the 18th is my full weekend to work. I can't call off, I can't take pto, cant take sick time without a emergency room doctors note.. I work in a very Special, Selective Area of health care that requires us to be there.

There are no other shows I can do right now, due to limiting availability except the excalibur dec 1st in cali, but i rele can't afford to hold my shape for 4 more weeks, my liver was already taking a decent hit, and I know my body would start to take on damage over 4 weeks..

I dieted for 15 weeks, for NOTHING, except I know that everything i did this prep, was right, and I gave it my all. I am happy and content with that, although extremely depressed and upset. I have family in NYC with there condo's underground, family members in NJ coast with there homes destroyed, etc.. my house is fine, we are all safe.. I am happy.

Lets hope it doesn't mess too many people up...most use it as a prep show anyway...now I'm sure many will use it to requalify

This show would have had a big impact on Nationals. It's a shame.

I'll still go though. :headbang:

really hope promoter/npc will refund money due to circumstances.

that is a tough story to take npcout
hope everything stays well for you and everything improves for your family members

That's too bad Flex. Anything planned between now and then??

That's too bad Flex. Anything planned between now and then??

Nope I'm just going to maintain my conditioning and be there on the 18th. Bit of an inconvenience but I've come too far this year to back down.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear