over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eat a chicken a day?

I grab them from Publix on the way home if I can't be arsed to cook. I'll also maybe grab a prepared salad from them, as well, and throw the chicken in there
I do that with bags of Caesar salad for a quick meal. My kids love it too

So much you can do with a whole bird. Smoked half chicken. BBQ whole chicken, and French roast chicken in a pot

Attachments

• 31A29746-2939-4659-A9E3-6FFEBCAABEFE.jpeg
    31A29746-2939-4659-A9E3-6FFEBCAABEFE.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 222AF434-B058-44FA-8A26-0B1B6779E285.jpeg
    222AF434-B058-44FA-8A26-0B1B6779E285.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 51B975ED-88FB-49F0-A1F9-85DFB03D18BF.jpeg
    51B975ED-88FB-49F0-A1F9-85DFB03D18BF.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 9
Depends on the chicken. I usually get 4-5 pounders and I’d definitely have a hard time eating two of those, unless they were the only thing I ate that day

Yes, of course, I mean that it is easy to eat 2 chickens a day if you do not have more meals.

And it depends on the weight, but the ones I see in the supermarket don't seem very big, they must weigh like 2 or 3 kilos.

And for the majority here, who consume more than 5000 calories, it would in no way be a challenge to eat 6 pounds of chicken a day.

Yes, of course, I mean that it is easy to eat 2 chickens a day if you do not have more meals.

And it depends on the weight, but the ones I see in the supermarket don't seem very big, they must weigh like 2 or 3 kilos.

And for the majority here, who consume more than 5000 calories, it would in no way be a challenge to eat 6 pounds of chicken a day.
Yeah 600+ grams protein a day. Most everybody does that. No big deal....

Do you have your head buried squarely in your ass or is it tilted a little bit in there?

Just an FYI to anyone looking to buy rotisserie chickens pre cooked at the grocery store- they have so much fat in them its not even funny. That's why they taste better. And it's not just the skin and the dark meat. They physically inject them with oil.

Just an FYI to anyone looking to buy rotisserie chickens pre cooked at the grocery store- they have so much fat in them its not even funny. That's why they taste better. And it's not just the skin and the dark meat. They physically inject them with oil.
Yes they do!

A staple for years.... 1 to 2 a day depending on the time of year.

Usually cooked in the insta-pot.

1 whole 5-6lb bird
1 lb turkey or chic sausage
Seasoning of choice

Let cook, remove meat and throw in whatever rice you like (do not drain the fat)
Set rice setting and let cook
I sometimes throw in a bag of mixed veggies

Save bones from bird for stock.
The sausage flavors the chicken and the fat from the sausage makes the rice f' in delicious.

I've ate my share of chicken over the years...this is about the only way it's still palatable unless I'm blending it in a shake

I don't know how y'all do the rotisserie chickens. I always feel like dog shit after eating them. Sure, they are moist but taste almost fake. Like imitation chicken meat lol

yikes on injecting oil!? feel like that should be on the label or something yuck
they do taste hella good tho!

I was definitely under that impression, which is why I posted nutrition facts. little extras in there, fats and sodium, etc

they're still OK but aren't to be taken for serious diet prep. they serve a function in a pinch

As others have posted the rotisserie chickens at the supermarket are loaded with fat and sodium. Now you obviously can remove a lot of it and that's what I did but you are still left with plenty but it can fit most people's macros very easily. I would often just have half for 2 meals when bulking. I bought them a lot in Switzerland and my gf at the time liked the legs so I would often give her both legs and I had 1 breast and 1 wing for each meal. Combine that with a salad with berries and a low calorie dressing and you can eat it even when dieting on restricted calories. For bulking just add some rice etc.

You can just buy an uncooked one in the store and oven bake it which takes way a lot of the unnecessary fat (remove the rest) and I do that a lot often covering it with cajun spices with extra pepper, smoked paprika and pink salt. They will come out very juicy if done correctly and taste amazing.

I was about to ask if they added fat. I buy rotisserie often.

3 kilos is 6.6 pounds. That’s not a big chicken to you??? I’d definitely have trouble eating 6-12 lbs of chicken in a day. And I’m definitely consuming more than 5000 calories

You can make or buy your own rotisserie seasoning and make them yourselves though without the added fat. I roast two at a time and then pull them apart for meals

Attachments

• E9BCF69D-B159-456A-8F96-83CFCCED58BF.jpeg
    E9BCF69D-B159-456A-8F96-83CFCCED58BF.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 8
I do lots of whole chickens. Cajun spiced roast half birds

Attachments

• C2EA6A46-FBC8-41A3-B75C-32077644347E.jpeg
    C2EA6A46-FBC8-41A3-B75C-32077644347E.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 5
Mexican spiced roast chicken

Attachments

• 5F2F0072-2101-4F2C-A90F-BD7659DE9AD6.jpeg