over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eat your almonds

Not really, who funded that research? Almonds are pasteurized now, usually by steam or a toxic chemical that used to be used in drag fuel called propylene oxide . Good luck finding real RAW almonds. There's been law suits going on by organic farmers since 07 I think. The reason they pasteurize now is because they said they found salmonella. The reality is raw almonds contain b17 which has been known to kill cancer cells. Pasteurization destroys the b17. Now why do you think they would pass a law to have almonds pasteurized?

Last edited:
Edit ---- read a little more and answered own question

Last edited:
Not really, who funded that research? Almonds are pasteurized now, usually by steam or a toxic chemical that used to be used in drag fuel called propylene oxide . Good luck finding real RAW almonds. There's been law suits going on by organic farmers since 07 I think. The reason they pasteurize now is because they said they found salmonella. The reality is raw almonds contain b17 which has been known to kill cancer cells. Pasteurization destroys the b17. Now why do you think they would pass a law to have almonds pasteurized?

Not everything is a conspiracy brotha. Do a google search and there are several articles debunking the b-17 myth.

Also a long story short even greedy CEO's of drug companies have loved ones they care about die from cancer. If there was a viable cure they would not suppress it and watch their kids, spouses, parents die from a horrible debilitating disease because they want blue chip stocks for their bonus.

No the thread is interesting to me.

I stopped eating almonds after watching a PBS special about the business of farming. They had this bee keeper that travels all over the country with his bees. But after pollinating the almond trees in California, he has to take them to some area of a certain flowers (or something) and detoxify them before moving on to the next crop. He said there are multitudes of chemicals used in the process of growing and harvesting almonds.

I want to move back to the country and start growing my own food.

My grandmother lived to be 105!

Meterman5, I don't think everything is a conspiracy. They must have passed that law for our benefit because they care about our health right? Must be why they are shutting down raw milk farmers across the country and running farmers out of business In general. I guess it's just a huge coincidence that cancer and pharmaceuticals have exploded within that past couple decades. The only cure to sickness is nutrition, from nature, and they are slowly taking care of that. Health care is an enormous money machine, it's really not that hard to see if you look

No the thread is interesting to me.

I stopped eating almonds after watching a PBS special about the business of farming. They had this bee keeper that travels all over the country with his bees. But after pollinating the almond trees in California, he has to take them to some area of a certain flowers (or something) and detoxify them before moving on to the next crop. He said there are multitudes of chemicals used in the process of growing and harvesting almonds.

I want to move back to the country and start growing my own food.

My grandmother lived to be 105!

Hey thanks for keeping it real in here. Wow that is disturbing, but almonds are so good! Ps that's awesome about your grandmother, I'm sure she was a great lady

shit...lots of reading to do now.

Meterman5, I don't think everything is a conspiracy. They must have passed that law for our benefit because they care about our health right? Must be why they are shutting down raw milk farmers across the country and running farmers out of business In general. I guess it's just a huge coincidence that cancer and pharmaceuticals have exploded within that past couple decades. The only cure to sickness is nutrition, from nature, and they are slowly taking care of that. Health care is an enormous money machine, it's really not that hard to see if you look

Dear God. Look I don't think that health care is purely trying to help us. I understand that companies would rather treat the common cold for $8 than cure it for $1. I personally don't buy the whole we have a cure for cancer, AIDS, etc. and are keeping it a secret from everyone because they are trying to make so much money. There comes appoint and time where ther is no price or amount of money someone would pay to keep there loved ones from suffering.

It's not a coincidence that they have exploded but rather a correlation. I don't know how old you are but generations before us have been using all kinds of chemicals and carcinogens that are now starting to show the long term effects. Asbestos used to be put into everything but bread. Now only a select few products are approved to have it.

Cancer has been around for a long time. We have amplified it by the use of plastics, chemicals, etc. I respect your opinion and we will have to agree to disagree.

With the farmers I believe that big agriculture is trying to flex it's muscle and stay on top. Also the government does a lot to justify themselves. Not necessarily the right thing but they do.

As a whole your right money drives most industry. I know firsthand what a scam health is when I have been told flat out that most medical bills have a 100-200% markup built in just to account for insurance lag and wait. I am a little touchy about cures for major diseases though like cancer.

No disrespect intended towards you. Some people just always play the conspiracy card.

I didn't mean to derail your thread Blackstang. I think almost and a lot of natural products like fruit and vegetables are superfoods. It's a shame that most people are not concerned unless almonds are on the dollar menu in the drive though

well i eat 20-40 raw almonds a day. Don't see any reason to stop

Go to your local health food store and see if they carry
Raw unpasturized almonds imported from another country.
The law for pasteurization applies only to US almonds.
The almonds I get are from Spain, taste slightly different,
and are a bit softer than that pasteurized crap.

You honestly think there is a concerted effort among governmental agencies, corporate agriculture, and the healthcare industry to make Americans unhealthy? Because Americans do an awesome job of that with zero fucking help from anyone.

Half the guys I serve with live on Vodka and frozen fish sticks. Regulating almonds and raw milk to make Americans sick is surprisingly unnecessary.

Almonds are my best friend when I;m dieting.

I pound 4 to 5 Tablespoons of all natural Almond Butter daily, love the shit!!:headbang:

You mean like Obamacare because they care about are health,right?LOL."The only cure to sickness is nutrition",well said!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws