over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eat your almonds

I don't know man, I am starting to trust in the system less and less all the time.

I absolutely believe the health care system in this country is sickness for profit. The food industry ads toxins to the food like partially hydrogenated corn syrup which most of us know is a very toxic sweetener and now wants to rename it to Corn Sugar so they can disillusion the peoples mind and think it is good.

They are all in bed together with the pharmaceutical industry to make one huge money making machine. Designed to treat cancer and pay billions a year in salaries. They can't let a cure out now, too many people would lose money.

Autism is up over 2000% due the toxic crap in the childhood injections. Google thimerosal. or go here

Thimerosal in Vaccines

FDA even admits it but does not a make a statement of absolutely removing it.

Diabetes is no longer just an old persons disease. They have a commercial for blood meters that makes look fun to have one and comes in dozens of covers and looks like a cell phone. Fun to have diabetes.

I mean come on, it gets obvious after a while. Americans can't have their heads up their ass forever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZGgCPrH8WQ]Cancer Cure - Dr. Burzynski Cure For Cancer Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGye7kA6rM]Cancer the Forbidden Cures - Full Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Second video shows you how the controlling people get in and take over. And no, doctors do not know of a cure. They are indoctrinated into the system and told what to think. Only those controlling parties know the truth and they use the FDA as a sledge hammer to knock out anyone that contests standard, money making procedures. As seen clearly in DR. Burzynski's documentary.

Cancer has been around for a long time. We have amplified it by the use of plastics, chemicals, etc. I respect your opinion and we will have to agree to disagree.

I read the thread and before I got to this I said the exact same thing, we use plastic for everything and we don't think twice about it

You honestly think there is a concerted effort among governmental agencies, corporate agriculture, and the healthcare industry to make Americans unhealthy? Because Americans do an awesome job of that with zero fucking help from anyone.

Half the guys I serve with live on Vodka and frozen fish sticks. Regulating almonds and raw milk to make Americans sick is surprisingly unnecessary.

The pharmaceutical industry is the largest lobby group in America, agriculture isn't very far behind. I don't believe that everything is a conspiracy, but it is very odd to say the least, that we now have genetically modified food stocking our shelves, processed foods are the majority of every food store, and doctors would rather write a prescription than actually try to get to the root of the problem. I've seen doctors push rx rather than work on the nutritional aspect of it, they did it with my mother and father (blood pressure and cholesterol issues)

I'm glad there's intelligent people on here. Universities are federally funded. Doctors get very little education on nutrition and scientist only get funding for what the gov allows. There's so much toxic crap in the food these days, that's why it's so important to research what you're really eating. If you don't have your health not much else really matters.

so does anyone think they are good for the heart?...as they claim to be:confused:

Autism is up over 2000% due the toxic crap in the childhood injections.

No, autism rates have increased drastically in the last few years due to dramatic changes in the diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorders.

Google thimerosal. or go here

Thimerosal in Vaccines

FDA even admits it but does not a make a statement of absolutely removing it.

Actually, you have this backwards. The FDA and pharmaceutical companies have voluntarily removed thimerosal and similar preservatives/adjuvants from almost all vaccines despite no demonstration of a causal link between the compounds and autism or any other illness. This was done in the hopes of keeping the anti-vax dipshits from managing to bring back smallpox or polio with their idiocy.

A quote from fda.gov:

Since 2001, no new vaccine licensed (approved) by FDA for use in children has contained thimerosal as a preservative, and except for some formulations of influenza vaccine, all vaccines routinely recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for children under six years of age have been thimerosal-free, or contain only trace amounts.

No, autism rates have increased drastically in the last few years due to dramatic changes in the diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorders.

Actually, you have this backwards. The FDA and pharmaceutical companies have voluntarily removed thimerosal and similar preservatives/adjuvants from almost all vaccines despite no demonstration of a causal link between the compounds and autism or any other illness. This was done in the hopes of keeping the anti-vax dipshits from managing to bring back smallpox or polio with their idiocy.

A quote from fda.gov:

Since 2001, no new vaccine licensed (approved) by FDA for use in children has contained thimerosal as a preservative, and except for some formulations of influenza vaccine, all vaccines routinely recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for children under six years of age have been thimerosal-free, or contain only trace amounts.

When you reference the FDA to support your argument you lose all credibility.

Lmao! Quoting the FDA. What world are you living in. Show me one credible scientific document proving the efficacy of vacs

Lmao! Quoting the FDA. What world are you living in. Show me one credible scientific document proving the efficacy of vacs

Hey genius, the eradication of polio and smallpox across the entire developed world proves there efficacy quite thoroughly.

But please, do not vaccinate your offspring. Darwin's work is never done...

When you reference the FDA to support your argument you lose all credibility.

The post I was replying to linked to an FDA document. I was simply pointing out that the poster either hadn't read or didn't understand the FDA's actual position regarding thimerosal.

And while I have no particular fondness for the FDA I have to say that the credibility of the FDA and CDC is the fucking gold standard when compared to the science presented by the anti-vax movement.

so back to the thread.....:banghead:

anyone feel they are as good for the heart as they claim to be?

so back to the thread.....:banghead:

anyone feel they are as good for the heart as they claim to be?

I think they are great for overall health. I think it's hard to point to one food as being the be all and end all for the heart. I remember when peanuts were supposed to be the best thing.

Almonds have tons of data and studies showing a wide range of health benefits. Personally I love the flavored ones at the local farmers market. I love grabbing 6-7 bags of cinnamon, raspberry chipotle, jalapeno cheddar, toffee, chocolate covered, and salt and vinegar.

I think people are way underestimating the value of eating all kinds of unprocessed fats. I love adding avocado, almonds, and eating lots of fish oil.

I will also add that I think the human body can get away with eating a lot more good natural fats without any weight gain or health problems than the same or even slightly less amounts of processed fats.

ok ok guys calm down - ;)

In my backyard I have a self fertilizing almond tree - I know most growers are going to switch completely but how long it takes is unknow

The expense for bees is AStroNOMICAL -

Tree is 2nd year and this is the first year it bloomed...tons and tons of almonds...Now knowing when to pick them is another story all together...I think I got it but we will see

Gonna be Deliciosu

A quote from fda.gov:

There is an independent study that shows the metabolism rate for mercury and aluminum in autistic children and non autistic children. The autistic children cannot expel the aluminum and mercury (at the same rate, nowhere even close)that are put in the vaccines, sorry, that they load in vaccines. I have seen my friends children, vibrant and full of energy non stop chatter and activity, completely withdraw after receiving their 2 yr vaccinations. Coincidence? This does not happen with every child, but it is becoming more frequent. The spectrum used to diagnose autism has gotten larger, you are correct there. BUT, they are classifying the different behaviors, not that hard to realize.

There are countless studies that show how pharmaceutical companies pressure the FDA (many of the head are actually stockholders in these companies who are promised big gains due to a new drugs "revolutionary capabilities") to push the drugs through the testing phase. The FDA is about $$$, simple as that.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner