over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating and taste change/ getting sick of certain foods

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I use to be able to eat anything but lately my go too foods are not appealing. I have been surviving off oats and whey, PB sandwiches, steak pita sandwiches, bananas, and chicken Greek salad. I'm still at the same hunger level but I won't eat if it's not appealing.

Ive been down that road a lot, for me if my progress starts to wain it will be harder for me to eat the same ol same ol.
Lately I have been mixing up my protein sources, more red meat, more fish, and more eggs.
Chicken has beceome very unappealing but I still eat it.

I use to be able to eat anything but lately my go too foods are not appealing. I have been surviving off oats and whey, PB sandwiches, steak pita sandwiches, bananas, and chicken Greek salad. I'm still at the same hunger level but I won't eat if it's not appealing.

it seems like your looking at that as a bad thing. its good to keep a wide variety of foods in your diet. each food has different nutrients. your body is prolly craving other nutrients from other foods.

what is chicken greek salad? that sounds great.

it seems like your looking at that as a bad thing. its good to keep a wide variety of foods in your diet. each food has different nutrients. your body is prolly craving other nutrients from other foods.

what is chicken greek salad? that sounds great.

My go too before was eggs, chicken breast , rice , potatoes , pineapple , yogurt coconut oil

Chicken Greek salad = chicken on a kebob (white meat) w/ lemon , oregano, salt pepper, head lettuce, spinach, tomato , cucumber, red and white onion, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil and feta cheese. It's a salad with the chicken kebob diced up and added in

Bulk for a while and the thought of rice and chicken breast fills me with dread. Cutting I can happily eat the same thing day in day out as it's food and all food is appealing in a calorie deficit. I'm near the end of bulk and relying a lot on chocolate milk and Greek yogurt. Still getting plenty of steak and eggs down easy though. A triple whopper with cheese will always go down nice too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All my friends think I'm weird because my favorite food is oatmeal with brown sugar.

My go too before was eggs, chicken breast , rice , potatoes , pineapple , yogurt coconut oil

Chicken Greek salad = chicken on a kebob (white meat) w/ lemon , oregano, salt pepper, head lettuce, spinach, tomato , cucumber, red and white onion, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil and feta cheese. It's a salad with the chicken kebob diced up and added in

oh duh. i thought it was chicken salad made with greek yogurt lol

I ate so much asparagus and egg whites last year, I can no longer stomach them. It seems like I always get stuck eating the same foods for so long that this happens a lot. Guess it's time to go look at the recipes thread. PharmFed has a good thread going on with all Paleo food with a lot of great new ideas.

I know what you mean mate, this is a lifestyle to enhance your life it should not detract from it and its def not worth or "hardcore" in my opinion to force food you don't want to eat.

I go through those patterns, as soon as something is not appealing i just swap it out, i really enjoy egg scrambles, mexican rice, dry spicy chicken, greek yoghurts, stir fryed vef etc...

Since i got a bit handy in the kitchen i can honestly say i never ever do not enjoy my meal, i never feel like im on a diet due to bland food like i used to , i only feel a bit hungry when I am in a deficit but gone are those days of looking at my meal and thinking i really don't want this.

I think we all know the feeling. Even my shakes I have been adding some honey and tossing it in a blender with ice. I just switch up the way I'm cooking and seasoning my food. Right now I'm on a grilled turkey breast and rare top round roast kick. but Damn your diet sounds pretty fucking tasty. lol

All my friends think I'm weird because my favorite food is oatmeal with brown sugar.

Yea oatmeal cookies, oatmeal w/ sugar , oatmeal is fuckin delish.

I feel like(for me at least) it is mainly protein sources I get sick of. I have been eating a lot of red meat, and lean pork to change it up. Only chicken I can even stomach these days is dark meat.

If you live in NY, there is a restaurant that literally only serves oatmeal. This is my dream come true, too bad I don't live there.

Welcome to Oatmeals

lol thats awesome. i never get sick of oatmeal for some reason.

I feel like(for me at least) it is mainly protein sources I get sick of. I have been eating a lot of red meat, and lean pork to change it up. Only chicken I can even stomach these days is dark meat.

yeah ill switch out chicken breast for thighs a lot. i need to get a meat grinder. then id be able to make a lot of dishes with chicken.

I've only competed once. Back in 94.

I ate so much tuna in that prep, I haven't touched it since.

My problem is I hate to cook. So I eat a ton of oatmeal and throw stuff in it like protein, egg whites and PB.

I've only competed once. Back in 94.

I ate so much tuna in that prep, I haven't touched it since.

My problem is I hate to cook. So I eat a ton of oatmeal and throw stuff in it like protein, egg whites and PB.

same here i dont have the patience for it.

One tip I always tell people if they are tired of chicken breast: Throw 3-4 of them in a crockpot with some light (and/or low sodium) cream of mushroom soup. Let them simmer in there while you are at work or whatever (hours). It is EXTREMELY easy and almost foolproof. You end up with moist chicken that just tears apart with a fork. It changes the entire texture and taste. To me, it takes on a more savory flavor akin to dark meat turkey than the bland, boring, grilled chicken breast taste we all know. It's much better cold and/or reheated this way too.

This is easily my favorite way to prep chicken breast.

How can you guys be to lazy to cook when it's the most important part of bodybuilding, wheres the Commitment?

One tip I always tell people if they are tired of chicken breast: Throw 3-4 of them in a crockpot with some light (and/or low sodium) cream of mushroom soup. Let them simmer in there while you are at work or whatever (hours). It is EXTREMELY easy and almost foolproof. You end up with moist chicken that just tears apart with a fork. It changes the entire texture and taste. To me, it takes on a more savory flavor akin to dark meat turkey than the bland, boring, grilled chicken breast taste we all know. It's much better cold and/or reheated this way too.

This is easily my favorite way to prep chicken breast.

some great ideas here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...crock-pot-shredded-chicken-2.html#post2014995

How can you guys be to lazy to cook when it's the most important part of bodybuilding, wheres the Commitment?

dont get me wrong bro. i cook what i need to but i make sure i cook a lot of it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws