over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating Bugs For Protein

Wayback Burger chain offered a cricket protein shake for a bit. Taste wasn't bad but it was super gritty.

If it assimilated fast enough or had a high EAA content I would think the hard core guys would be into it if the price was right.

Protein intake isn't the reason I don't look like Ronnie Coleman

So f no [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha I’m sure I’ve eaten some spiders since i sleep with my mouth open when i lie on my right side. Hahaha 🕷

So now we have to be concerned whether our Crickets are being Fed ~ GMO or Non-GMO Grains.

No Thanks ~ I'll stick with my Grass Fed 100% Whey Isolate................... JP

I would be fine with substituting cricket protein in all the foods where they sneak soy in. I don't eat alot of these items, mainly the occasional can of chili if I am really unprepared and need a quick bite. Also many of the cheaper premade frozen burger patties have soy added. So switch the soy for some bug meal and I would eat it as long as the taste is not bad.

Now snaking on actual bugs or eating a fried tarantula, heck no.

You might be surprised at what you would eat if you were hungry enough. For the most part people wouldn't choose to eat bugs but have to in order to survive.

Hahahahaha I’m sure I’ve eaten some spiders since i sleep with my mouth open when i lie on my right side. Hahaha 🕷

I actually read once in one of those strange statistic books, that the average person eats 16 bugs and or spiders per year while they sleep. :D The thought makes me want to hurl.

When I was age 6, I poured a bowl of cereal once and half way through eating it, noticed the cereal (black coco puff type cereal) was wiggling all over. I ate a half bowl of bug mixed with cereal. That thought stayed with me and one reason I don't eat raisins, anymore. LOL.

I saw a small pack of sour cream and onion crickets the other day, maybe 1oz and it was $2.50! That`s more than great beef :eek: No thanks

I tried some crickets in Mexico. They tasted like sunflower seeds seasoned with chilli flakes.

I think I will stick with Chicken, Steak, and Fish

Hard pass. Let me know when bug protein makes us gain twice the amount of muscle as other types and I'll consider it.

You might be surprised at what you would eat if you were hungry enough. For the most part people wouldn't choose to eat bugs but have to in order to survive.

True. Most animals will eat about anything to survive, and that includes people. People eating people etc.

There have been cases where an elderly person that lives alone dies of natural causes and their pet(s) end up eating them to stay alive.

Yum!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl3JNvpYSzw"]Day 4: Giant Water Bug, Rhino Beetle, Sago Worm, Crickets - 5 Days of Bug Eating - YouTube[/ame]

True. Most animals will eat about anything to survive, and that includes people. People eating people etc.

There have been cases where an elderly person that lives alone dies of natural causes and their pet(s) end up eating them to stay alive.

True I went down and ate my wife tonight, my survival instincts must have kicked in. :D LOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity