over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eating clean on tight budget

your cost for leasing land is the big one, my buddy hunts private land no cost, butcher charges 60$ per deer and deer tags are 24$ each, one member said a deer yields 40% of natural weight ,so 120lb deer would give 50lbs deer meat, go to grocery store and buy 50lbs beef and see how much you spend, hunting would save you a fortune

Yep 800$ a year for 2400 acres. This includes , deer, turkey, dove, squirrel and fishing.

Eating clean is cheaper than eating shitty IMO...chicken breast/fish are cheap if you buy frozen in bulk, and white rice/oats are pretty much free. Add in some whey and veggies, how is it expensive??? I spend way more when I am not dieting cause I want more variety and start buying weird shit.

Walden's Farms dressing and barbeque sauce is $4 a bottle. I go thru 2 bottles of each per day. That alone is $100 a week in extra cost. I personally eat almost twice the food because I'm so damn hungry for precontest.

Walden's Farms dressing and barbeque sauce is $4 a bottle. I go thru 2 bottles of each per day. That alone is $100 a week in extra cost. I personally eat almost twice the food because I'm so damn hungry for precontest.

Haha jesus that's a lot of sauce...I just stick my seasonings/soy sauce/hot sauce.

Well. Not to argue... but is Walden's Farms "clean"? The last bottle of Walden's I picked up, ingredients list indicated it was full of all kinda of artificial shit. Yuck.

I mean, in the interest of calorie saving (and eating clean), you could sauté some onion, garlic, peppers, ginger, herbs & spices, etc in a little bit of Mac nut oil, vinegar and chicken broth and honey or coconut sap sugar and make your own sauces, minus the artificial shit... Now, that is clean. Just factor that into your macros and you are golden.... Just my unneeded input. LOL

cool video! where the hell can you get a dozen eggs for $.99 tho?! lol

Look in your circulars...just loaded up on .99 a dozen eggs at Walgreens. Always deals in the circulars.

I buy in bulk and its really not that bad. Chicken rice, pataoes, greens.

My pops got a tax ID for a restaurant from back in the day he used to operate...that gives him access to Restaurant Depot :D

Restaurant Depot is like a Costco for restaurant owners...everything is bulk sized and is dumb cheap.

A box of 40lbs of chicken breast will run me $58 ( $1.45 per lb)

A massive bottle of olive oil is like $7

10 Dozen Eggs (120 Eggs) for $9

Makes dieting clean a real cheap breeze :)

Dirt cheap items:
I get yucca for 79 cents a pound.
Chicken liver I get for 2 bucks a pound.
Baby octopus 4 bucks a pound.
Canned mackerel 14 oz is like 3 bucks and change.
I also get deals at a place nearby, 4 pounds of chicken for 10 bucks and change.
I get high quality chicken sausage for 3 to 4 bucks for about 15 or so ounces that I use in my omelets.

I'm sometimes amazed with how much food I get for 75 bucks a week and also am amazed when people think it's expensive to eat "clean" or "healthy".

How would you modify the diet on the video for cutting? Evan said it was his bulking diet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws