over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eating disorder?

weight

Banned
ive been up and down with my dieting a lot latley, i try to to do keto for a week but have been falling off thee wagan alot latley, i feel like i have lost my will power i use to have to eat clean, when i cheat i end up binging on alot of food, get back on the diet the next day, and slip up the next? i know inside im being a weak little bitch, when i think of certain foods my mouth waters and its over, how do some of you manage to stay strongly commited to your dieting, any tips? my family sees me constantly eating and they think i might have a eating disorder, but im not fat, but not ripped, like average, am i just not mentally commited enough

maybe you're not getting enough fats...try supplementing your diet withmore healthy fats...like olive oil, flax oil, fish oil, mac oil...etc.

When I added fats my cravings went down...

there's the problem

ive been up and down with my dieting a lot latley, i try to to do keto for a week but have been falling off thee wagan alot latley, i feel like i have lost my will power i use to have to eat clean, when i cheat i end up binging on alot of food, get back on the diet the next day, and slip up the next? i know inside im being a weak little bitch, when i think of certain foods my mouth waters and its over, how do some of you manage to stay strongly commited to your dieting, any tips? my family sees me constantly eating and they think i might have a eating disorder, but im not fat, but not ripped, like average, am i just not mentally commited enough

there is the problem. your body is telling you to eat carbs IMO. easy fix. -JS

If you really need to lock down your diet, there's nothing like amphetamines. It's not ideal, but they will kill your appetite. You'll want to try phentermine, available at any weight loss clinic script mill. Other than that, AX's slim extreme supposedly has some research amphetamine (the effects match up in my experience).

Don't use for more than a week or two, your sensitivity will decrease and you open yourself up to the addictive potential. They're great for kick-starting a keto diet though, especially one relatively low in fat. By the time the week is over your body will have adjusted.

If you don't enjoy this lifestyle, you'll never stick to it.
I usually take 2 months off of everything every year. 10 months of being serious, then 2 months living like a slob... no training, eating whatever crap i want. if you do that, you'll hate yourself and you won't want to do it anymore.
THAT'S IF AND ONLY IF YOU LIKE BODYBUILDING AND THE LIFESTYLE!!! if you don't, you'll end up like those who spend a shit load of time and effort on this, but didn't like it, and ended up fatter and in worse shape than when they started (the guys who start the "my muscle turned into fat" arguements)

I say take a break if you were at it for a long time.
eat til you get sick of crappy food, then go back to your diet (don't jump on a keto immediately). make sure to try and make your diet as balanced and tasty as possible when you start. it doesn't have to be boiled chicken breasts and bland brown rice ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear