over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating is harder then lifting

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Now I've been doing it wrong for years.

But think Im doing something right now , because eating is literally harder then lifting

Point of the thread - no clue

But set me straight if have it wrong

Yup

When bulking I find it gets very difficult to keep eating enough protein after a couple weeks.

When cutting I find it gets very difficult to keep my calories low at night time.

If your diet was always 100% you would look good year round regardless of how hard you trained. At least, you'd always be ripped and lean.

Very true. Eating requires discipline 24/7 if you're bulking or cutting you have to maintain discipline and eat right 24/7. Going to the gym is easier in the fact that you can push yourself to spend an hour or two in the gym to get your workout in. It's hard to maintain the discipline to eat right every meal, every day week after week.

Now I've been doing it wrong for years.

But think Im doing something right now , because eating is literally harder then lifting

Point of the thread - no clue

But set me straight if have it wrong
I agree 💯
Eating is harder. You are either stuffing yourself until your sick or starving yourself half to death.

IF you "bulked" right, "cutting" won't be that hard at all....

For me going from 6k cals ed to 3-4k cals ed is a relief,
Not to mention the BW that you drop.... during bulking i can't even move faster than a snail.

I must be the minority, eating is not hard. I remember some epic cheat days I'd hit 12k on MFP. I genuinely enjoy eating Even healthy food. As long as it's not tuna and oats...but turkey, potato, chicken, steak... I'd be obese if I didn't care about my body.

Nope it's all tough. To train with focus and purpose, to ensure you are actually putting on tissue is something most cannot do at an intermediate-advanced level. Eating takes planning and prep and execution. Very similar to all aspects of this life

I agree 💯
Eating is harder. You are either stuffing yourself until your sick or starving yourself half to death.
jabbing is easiest
second easiest training
hardest is diet always will be lol.

to quote justin harris " everyone takes gear, and trains hard" than why do most look like an offense lineman - diet always will separate a bodybuilder than the average jacked up guy at gym. you can tell who weight their food and who eyeballs it.

For me, it's very variable. In general/most of the time I would agree with the eating being the hardest part yes.

But there are days where eating is a breeze and training hard turns out to be not so evident as usual.

Heck, I even have days where jabbing was the hardest part. Days where I've literally postponed injections because I looked up against them so much lol. (Even after 20y and who knows how many injections, I still don't like doing them)

It all depends on my mood that day ☺️

I must be the minority, eating is not hard. I remember some epic cheat days I'd hit 12k on MFP. I genuinely enjoy eating Even healthy food. As long as it's not tuna and oats...but turkey, potato, chicken, steak... I'd be obese if I didn't care about my body.
eat for 6-12 months 7000-8000kcal low fat, high carbs and protein and so day after day we will see if you will continue to enjoy it

then for you cheat day is just the day that
you eat less than your normal lol😅

eat for 6-12 months 7000-8000kcal low fat, high carbs and protein and so day after day we will see if you will continue to enjoy it

then for you cheat day is just the day that
you eat less than your normal lol😅
Possibly, if I can't have fruit as a carb source. But you are probably one of the few that has to make it 7-8k...are people really struggling to put down 4-5k?

For me eating less than 5k is hell. I have to intermittent fast so I'm not hungry all day. To me a meal is 1-2k just to feel somewhat full. Buying the food sucks (hitting grocery store eid), cooking it sucks, but sitting back and eating It is heaven.

Google "Dave tate bulk diet"...try that diet for a week...yuk...I completed at around 200-210 pounds...one winter I went up to 255...I felt horrible!...

Possibly, if I can't have fruit as a carb source. But you are probably one of the few that has to make it 7-8k...are people really struggling to put down 4-5k?

For me eating less than 5k is hell. I have to intermittent fast so I'm not hungry all day. To me a meal is 1-2k just to feel somewhat full. Buying the food sucks (hitting grocery store eid), cooking it sucks, but sitting back and eating It is heaven.
And you are eating clean meals to get that 1-2K in per meal. That would and has taken a lot of chewing for me. And then to do it again 2-3 hours later all day long month after month is a drag for me. And then to do it again year after year. It got old. 4000-4500 was a maintenance diet for me for a number of years. Getting enough rest was probably something i never did. Rarely slept more then about 6 hours a night but at least it was non stop.

and immediately the riddle of your high sugar levels was revealed - it's hard for you to eat less than 5k kcal a day and you do if, that is, you just eat like a pig at the end of the day, it's no wonder that you have high sugar in the morning - lol😆

Eating is the hardest part for me as well. When I pushed my heaviest weight I was eating junk at night to hit my calories, I would sit there with ice cream in my hand not wanting to eat it. But it's what I had to do to bust past a plateau. I can't imagine hitting those calories with clean food like luki is talking about. That takes serious determination and I hope to get my mindset there at some point.

Things like EQ and MK really stimulate my hunger so having them on hand does help for sure.

My no means is training easy but once you've followed a few mountain dog plans and done a couple DC programs, it becomes a part of you. I guess the same could be said about diet to an extent but I am yet to get there lol.

and immediately the riddle of your high sugar levels was revealed - it's hard for you to eat less than 5k kcal a day and you do if, that is, you just eat like a pig at the end of the day, it's no wonder that you have high sugar in the morning - lol😆
45139BD4-9001-4EA8-977D-1B50AD5463C8.png
Not malicious. I just can’t help myself when it comes to topically relevant fine art.🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131