over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating is harder then lifting

I must be the minority, eating is not hard. I remember some epic cheat days I'd hit 12k on MFP. I genuinely enjoy eating Even healthy food. As long as it's not tuna and oats...but turkey, potato, chicken, steak... I'd be obese if I didn't care about my body.
Ditto.

I was up to 400g protein, 800g carbs this past offseason before eating became "difficult"...THEN it was a challenge. WHAT to eat is easy for me. I only have a cheat meal every 3-6 weeks in the offseason, just because I'm never hungry. I can eat eggs, chicken, sirloin, rice, apples, oranges, and oats all day and never get tired of it!

The only time that eating is "hard" is when it's SO high or the last few weeks before a show...even then, I'm not tempted to cheat, I just feel like shit.

Thank GOD for kratom during those last 4 weeks!!!!

Eating is easy.

EATING to get big is hard. The vast majority of guys who say, "ah, eating is an easy part of the equation" aren't BIG to begin with.
I have never heard anyone who built himself to 260+ say, "ah, i dont mind the eating. It's easy..."

In my opinion training is harder than eating , I'm a 4 weeks from competition and it's hard, training without enough calories and looking for to maintain or up the weights during exercises. For the eating part , u must only follow the diet plan

Ditto.

I was up to 400g protein, 800g carbs this past offseason before eating became "difficult"...THEN it was a challenge. WHAT to eat is easy for me. I only have a cheat meal every 3-6 weeks in the offseason, just because I'm never hungry. I can eat eggs, chicken, sirloin, rice, apples, oranges, and oats all day and never get tired of it!

The only time that eating is "hard" is when it's SO high or the last few weeks before a show...even then, I'm not tempted to cheat, I just feel like shit.

Thank GOD for kratom during those last 4 weeks!!!!
What does the Kratom for u

eating enough food has always been the hardest part for me. I didn’t feel a hunger pang like 12 years. Stuffed to the brim 24 hours a day

eating enough food has always been the hardest part for me. I didn’t feel a hunger pang like 12 years. Stuffed to the brim 24 hours a day
Even with sauces? For me 20 os turkey for example, I'd feel decently full. But if it had ketchup on it, I'll want more. Or I could eat 20 os salty beef and greens and feel full...but I could then eat quite a bit of cold yogurt after.

Even with sauces? For me 20 os turkey for example, I'd feel decently full. But if it had ketchup on it, I'll want more. Or I could eat 20 os salty beef and greens and feel full...but I could then eat quite a bit of cold yogurt after.
I was eating around 70 grams of protein, 120 grams of carbs from rice, 1 tbl grass fed butter, and a 32 ounce Gatorade 6 times a day with as much snacks as I could manage to stuff in too every day for years and years. I’m a pretty good chef so it all tasted good. But when you get full at the halfway point of every single meal but have to continue shoveling it down it becomes a really big chore. It could take me 45 minutes to eat a meal at times

i have always said eating is the hard part.
imo lifting has very very little to do with gains etc. pick a protocol.
BUT diet is absolutley critical.
oh and lifting is FUN! so its def not gonna be the hard part.
i was told to never talk to milos while he was eating... i bet part of the reason is he wasnt having fun...

In my opinion training is harder than eating , I'm a 4 weeks from competition and it's hard, training without enough calories and looking for to maintain or up the weights during exercises. For the eating part , u must only follow the diet plan
disagree its ur diet that is making the workotst toughya kno

I can't eat more than 5000 calories off-season. all the time I stay slim with low bf but my appetite is weak. I know this is the reason why I can't go up a weight class and they won't give me extra mg until I start eating more. Dorian said that for most of his career he ate less than 5-5,500 calories. Rafael Brandao reportedly reaches over 8,000 kcal per day in the offseason. for me it's crazy to eat so much.

Eating is so taxing to me at times I frequently fall asleep mid swallow and wake up choking lol. Fuck eating us almost impossible when your older. When your young it’s easy because your body needs it. No one NEEDS 7 meals a day and over 7000 calories. Fuck I’m so sick of forcing food

I can't eat more than 5000 calories off-season. all the time I stay slim with low bf but my appetite is weak. I know this is the reason why I can't go up a weight class and they won't give me extra mg until I start eating more. Dorian said that for most of his career he ate less than 5-5,500 calories. Rafael Brandao reportedly reaches over 8,000 kcal per day in the offseason. for me it's crazy to eat so much.
What calorie dense foods have you tried.? Just thinking out loud an oz of walnuts is about 200 calories. A little yogurt can be 160. Put that almonds in the yogurt eat that with each meal that's 2,000 right there and a very small volume of food especially if spread over 6 meals. I've seen some protein bars that taste like a candy bar 400 calories. 5000 in broccoli and dry chicken would suck but for me yogurt, nuts, bars don't even put a dent in my hunger.

Now I've been doing it wrong for years.

But think Im doing something right now , because eating is literally harder then lifting

Point of the thread - no clue

But set me straight if have it wrong
The diet is the hardest part but that is what separate the men from the boys … won’t grow freakishly without the proper diet and won’t look insanely shredded without proper diet. I walk around single digit bodyfat year round purely because I do not deviate at all from my diet. I have a set plan and macros/timing for my macros and lack of will power definitely won’t impede on my goals. My girlfriend can attest I haven’t deviated a calorie from my diet in probably 8-9 months … I enjoy this shit. Fortunately she’s supportive and doesn’t mind me watching her eat most of the time

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws