over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating is harder then lifting

And you are eating clean meals to get that 1-2K in per meal. That would and has taken a lot of chewing for me. And then to do it again 2-3 hours later all day long month after month is a drag for me. And then to do it again year after year. It got old. 4000-4500 was a maintenance diet for me for a number of years. Getting enough rest was probably something i never did. Rarely slept more then about 6 hours a night but at least it was non stop.
I prefer clean food because its more filling (less hunger). Typically pre workout will be 200 calories from egg whites mixed with some pickle slices and mushrooms (volume) with 7 rice cakes. I actually eat the rice cakes over potatoes or oatmeals because they are more filling, so less clean I guess, but potatoes and oats just slide down like I ate nothing. That usually puts me at 600 pre, then I chop up some cantelope/strawberries/peach (the most filling fruits I can, not bananas or apples) and ill put a small amount of fat free greek yogurt on it to get additional carbs pre. That usually puts me at 8-900 for my first meal (pre), I could easily eat another 7 rice cakes and the fruit dish again but thats going to put me at 1600-2000 already and I want to save some for later LOL.

But I actually try and us rice cakes as carb source because they fill be up better than other carb sources, fruit, potatoes (as long as a little ketchup or butter is on them or an egg or two over them so their not dry) just slide right down.

I guess I just have a huge appetite and enjoy eating healthy food. The hardest part for me is limiting eating. One meal I like that actually gives me a little bit of a full feeling is 22oz low calorie almond milk 1/2 scoop casein, a little low fat whip cream, and a small dab of walden farms strawberry syrup. Ill usually follow a meal with that because it makes me full a little and not want to eat another meal.

But although I have a huge appetite I wouldn't say I have a fast metabolism, I just enjoy eating (the exception being plain tuna and oats which is what I ate when I started and it was disgusting).

and immediately the riddle of your high sugar levels was revealed - it's hard for you to eat less than 5k kcal a day and you do if, that is, you just eat like a pig at the end of the day, it's no wonder that you have high sugar in the morning - lol😆
This could be part of it. The other night I took BG 2 hours after my last meal it was 85 (that meal was 1.5 scoop casein, .5 scoop cottage cheese, cinnamon, 8z almond milk, straberries, 8 egg wraps) mixed together. But then 8 hours later in the am it was back up to 100. Still trying to figure it out but cut carbs for a week and dropped calories to see if it improves, gh from 4 to 2 iu

I prefer clean food because its more filling (less hunger). Typically pre workout will be 200 calories from egg whites mixed with some pickle slices and mushrooms (volume) with 7 rice cakes. I actually eat the rice cakes over potatoes or oatmeals because they are more filling, so less clean I guess, but potatoes and oats just slide down like I ate nothing. That usually puts me at 600 pre, then I chop up some cantelope/strawberries/peach (the most filling fruits I can, not bananas or apples) and ill put a small amount of fat free greek yogurt on it to get additional carbs pre. That usually puts me at 8-900 for my first meal (pre), I could easily eat another 7 rice cakes and the fruit dish again but thats going to put me at 1600-2000 already and I want to save some for later LOL.

But I actually try and us rice cakes as carb source because they fill be up better than other carb sources, fruit, potatoes (as long as a little ketchup or butter is on them or an egg or two over them so their not dry) just slide right down.

I guess I just have a huge appetite and enjoy eating healthy food. The hardest part for me is limiting eating. One meal I like that actually gives me a little bit of a full feeling is 22oz low calorie almond milk 1/2 scoop casein, a little low fat whip cream, and a small dab of walden farms strawberry syrup. Ill usually follow a meal with that because it makes me full a little and not want to eat another meal.

But although I have a huge appetite I wouldn't say I have a fast metabolism, I just enjoy eating (the exception being plain tuna and oats which is what I ate when I started and it was disgusting).

I don't understand how you think cantelope/strawberries/peach's are the most filling fruits. I assume because they are low calorie/carb per 100g? I could eat 500g strawberries like it's nothing. Peaches go down very easy. Cantelope I could eat 2kg like it's nothing... goes down very easy and is not very filling. Apples for me don't go down easy and I would struggle eating large amounts and they also fill me up. Banana's go down extremely easy (could eat many in 1 sitting) but they are extremely filling.

As Luki stated guys go on about how eating is easy but it's the hardest part of bodybuilding by a mile. Most of the guys who state that have never been really big and lean and are usually small and ripped/toned (or fat) and when/if they got big they were fat. For me the training is the easiest by far... I love to train. Injecting is annoying and I put that 2nd. Eating (and strict dieting) is the hardest and I also love to eat.

It's easy eating 5000 calories of semi clean food daily. It's also easy eating 5000 calories in 1 sitting in a buffet even if it's filled up of beef, chicken, rice and vegetables. It's easy having 3-4000 calories of clean food then adding a calorie dense meal for dinner. For me it's easy eating 5000 calories of clean food daily but every single day for years... fuck no.

It's easy eating clean food all week but one day you have 5 meals the next 4 the next 3 then next 5 etc. It's a whole different world eating a high carb, high protein and low fat diet of 6000+ calories never missing a single meal for an extended period (years). I could go down now and eat 500g carbs in cereal (or rice) EASILY but could I eat 100-150g carbs for 6+ meals every single day never missing a meal for years... miserable.

This could be part of it. The other night I took BG 2 hours after my last meal it was 85 (that meal was 1.5 scoop casein, .5 scoop cottage cheese, cinnamon, 8z almond milk, straberries, 8 egg wraps) mixed together. But then 8 hours later in the am it was back up to 100. Still trying to figure it out but cut carbs for a week and dropped calories to see if it improves, gh from 4 to 2 iu
and this is self deception - your sugar is not a problem gh just eating like a pig, stop fooling yourself🙄

Yup

When bulking I find it gets very difficult to keep eating enough protein after a couple weeks.

When cutting I find it gets very difficult to keep my calories low at night time.

If your diet was always 100% you would look good year round regardless of how hard you trained. At least, you'd always be ripped and lean.
Eating when Cutting is easy for me. I can go from look decent to ripped in 6-8 weeks eating 80% clean and using low doses. Eating when bulking is hard as fuck for me. I use force feed myself. But I feel like I don’t want to do that anymore.I got my biggest when I was working with John Oregan and he had me force feeding like craZy ! I believe I was about 240-250lbs with abs. The food was miserable but I grew like a weed. I feel like that’s why I can hold the size I do know eating low calories and only working out a few times a week with low doses. I maintain 225-230 on just trt now.

Do those who claim that eating 5000+ clean calories is easy, actually measure their food? Or are they estimating?

6 oz (cooked) of white fish, chicken breast, turkey breast or round steak
2 cups of rice
2 oz of avocado

Repeat 6 times a day and you're still 1000 calories short.

Do those who claim that eating 5000+ clean calories is easy, actually measure their food? Or are they estimating?

6 oz (cooked) of white fish, chicken breast, turkey breast or round steak
2 cups of rice
2 oz of avocado

Repeat 6 times a day and you're still 1000 calories short.
5000 is easy. 7000-8000 is challenging.

A typical meal for me used to be:
- 300g raw weight chicken
- 300g raw weight rice

After a couple months of that I started lowering the rice amounts and replacing it with cereal, rice cakes and jam, bagels etc.

The hardest part is not sleeping as much as I want to and getting meals in when I need to. If I'm working I prep meals for the day and I'm awake so I eat them when I need to eat them. On my days off I usually spend them sleeping so the hardest part is getting out of bed 3-4 times a day to cook food

I've found when you are eating so many calories especially with high GH/insulin I'm incredibly sleepy after meals, I can barely keep my eyes open and sometimes it's physically impossible. Have to pull over while driving and take a 10 minute nap, falling asleep while standing up at work. That's my least favourite part of this game.

5000 is easy. 7000-8000 is challenging.

A typical meal for me used to be:
- 300g raw weight chicken
- 300g raw weight rice

After a couple months of that I started lowering the rice amounts and replacing it with cereal, rice cakes and jam, bagels etc.

The hardest part is not sleeping as much as I want to and getting meals in when I need to. If I'm working I prep meals for the day and I'm awake so I eat them when I need to eat them. On my days off I usually spend them sleeping so the hardest part is getting out of bed 3-4 times a day to cook food

I've found when you are eating so many calories especially with high GH/insulin I'm incredibly sleepy after meals, I can barely keep my eyes open and sometimes it's physically impossible. Have to pull over while driving and take a 10 minute nap, falling asleep while standing up at work. That's my least favourite part of this game.
This, the bold part, really kills me....

This, the bold part, really kills me....
It comes with high AAS-dosages alone there's no way around it. Of course eating that much along with GH makes the lethargy even worse.

I know more than one big dude in real life that is on or has to be on Cocaine or Amphetamines to be able to function and not be sleeping the entire time lol

Gym is fun : preworkout , buzz when going in, meeting friends , pump , cooling down and chill
Food - oh well only 300 proteins and 600 carbs to go…
Right on.
Most of us lift because we love it.
Eating clean is not for enjoyment.

and this is self deception - your sugar is not a problem gh just eating like a pig, stop fooling yourself🙄
This is a good point. I eat 3k per day because 3k is what I need to maintain my weight. Because 3k is so little I try to hold off and eat it in 3 or so meals towards the end of the day (6x500 will leave me starving). But like you said, spread it out more will help with my glucose so will adjust.

I don't understand how you think cantelope/strawberries/peach's are the most filling fruits. I assume because they are low calorie/carb per 100g? I could eat 500g strawberries like it's nothing. Peaches go down very easy. Cantelope I could eat 2kg like it's nothing... goes down very easy and is not very filling. Apples for me don't go down easy and I would struggle eating large amounts and they also fill me up. Banana's go down extremely easy (could eat many in 1 sitting) but they are extremely filling.

As Luki stated guys go on about how eating is easy but it's the hardest part of bodybuilding by a mile. Most of the guys who state that have never been really big and lean and are usually small and ripped/toned (or fat) and when/if they got big they were fat. For me the training is the easiest by far... I love to train. Injecting is annoying and I put that 2nd. Eating (and strict dieting) is the hardest and I also love to eat.

It's easy eating 5000 calories of semi clean food daily. It's also easy eating 5000 calories in 1 sitting in a buffet even if it's filled up of beef, chicken, rice and vegetables. It's easy having 3-4000 calories of clean food then adding a calorie dense meal for dinner. For me it's easy eating 5000 calories of clean food daily but every single day for years... fuck no.

It's easy eating clean food all week but one day you have 5 meals the next 4 the next 3 then next 5 etc. It's a whole different world eating a high carb, high protein and low fat diet of 6000+ calories never missing a single meal for an extended period (years). I could go down now and eat 500g carbs in cereal (or rice) EASILY but could I eat 100-150g carbs for 6+ meals every single day never missing a meal for years... miserable.
I see your point in what is filling vs calories, esp with apples. I guess it depends on what we consider clean food

Say we have to eat 6k and can only eat chicken, tuna, oats for p and carb sources, this will be hard.

But can we have steak, turkey and put a little ketchup or sauce to make it tasty? Can we have bananas, berries? These rack up calories fast. Potatoes with a few eggs cracked over (so no butter) with salt? Those slide down easy for me and leave me wanting more. Or even steak and eggs. If we consider low-fat Greek yogurt clean, chop up some fruit drop it in, pour in some cinnamon, that tub will go down fast.

I guess it more depends on what we define as clean and how much variety we have. 5k canned tuna and oats I'll vomit. Throw in the above food I'll feel different.

I think most people (myself included) overestimate how much they eat until they weigh it all and log it for a week straight. We all can put away some huge meals but meal after meal day after day… that’s commitment.

I see your point in what is filling vs calories, esp with apples. I guess it depends on what we consider clean food

Say we have to eat 6k and can only eat chicken, tuna, oats for p and carb sources, this will be hard.

But can we have steak, turkey and put a little ketchup or sauce to make it tasty? Can we have bananas, berries? These rack up calories fast. Potatoes with a few eggs cracked over (so no butter) with salt? Those slide down easy for me and leave me wanting more. Or even steak and eggs. If we consider low-fat Greek yogurt clean, chop up some fruit drop it in, pour in some cinnamon, that tub will go down fast.

I guess it more depends on what we define as clean and how much variety we have. 5k canned tuna and oats I'll vomit. Throw in the above food I'll feel different.

I completely agree but my point is more doing it for years straight. When I state clean it doesn't have to mean the food is completely bland. You can make chicken and rice taste great for example without putting loads of shit calories on it. A little olive oil or light soy sauce in the rice for example. Spices and low calorie marinades for the meat. Maybe a few slices of pineapple with your beef etc etc. Learning how to cook properly is another obvious one but so many can't and it results in their meals being bland and usually overcooked (dry) but they just get used to it. You can also throw in different meat sources. One/two meals of eggs. Some fruits, vegetables and greens. Lot's of different things so you are eating good quality food full of micronutrients but still taking in the needed macronutrients. Obviously when trying to take in such large amounts of calories most are best keeping certain additions low because they take too much room and if you're eating loads of veg you are not going to be able to fit in the large amount of protein and carbs from the basic sources (meat, rice, potatoes etc). I would still recommend additions to every meal for micronutrients, enjoyment, variety, fibre, digestion, health etc.

Anyway a bit off topic but my main point is when eating a clean bodybuilder/growth friendly diet you can have much more than just chicken, broccoli and rice but it's a whole lot different doing that when you feel like to doing it every single day for long periods without fail. You will get to a point where you simply don't want to eat much. The one area I struggle with is eating huge amount of meat consistently and I love meat but get fed up of it so have to swop it out occasionally for more eggs, greek yoghurt and cottage cheese etc.

Guys will state bodybuilders shouldn't force feed and that is partly true because you don't want to blow out your waist and you want to find out why you are not hungry but there is nothing natural about being huge and lean and most will have to force things to get their body like that. I do this for fun and don't want to be miserable so that's the reason I never got to 300 pounds when I was trying to be huge because I didn't want to feel miserable and simply wouldn't do what was needed for me. I love my food but there are lot's of reasons that stopped me including health, mood, enjoyment, digestion and effort needed etc so I never pushed food to the extreme. I still know what it's like to eat 5000 calories of clean food for extended periods but my body would take much more to be enormous.

Everyone is different and it's much easier genetically for some people (some huge guys need half the calories of other people) but I think most of the people who think the eating part is easy have never done it and it's why they have usually never been big and ripped because they never truly ate clean and done everything needed to attain that. They may have ate a lot of calories for a few months and got 250+ and 15%+ body fat but that is a different world to the likes of Luki. They may have done it 3-4 day per week then had a rest the other days but 7 days per week and 12 months per year etc. You don't get there by chance and you have to be driven and willing to sacrifice your existence to bodybuilding if you want to be huge and lean and for 99% of the population they couldn't be bothered and who can blame them.

Eating is the hardest part... getting it right, preparing the meals and getting it all down.

And the older you get the less you can be fucked with it.

Sometimes.. Alot of times.. the food just doesn't go down. I dunno how the pros do it.
I'm eating literally half of what they do and I'm struggling.

With the glycemic index of rice cakes being what they are, i try to avoid them myself. As they would leave me hungry in a short time due to how fast they digest and are in and out of the system. I have always saved them for when i want to bulk and want to consume food often. I try to avoid processed food as much as i can.

I completely agree but my point is more doing it for years straight. When I state clean it doesn't have to mean the food is completely bland. You can make chicken and rice taste great for example without putting loads of shit calories on it. A little olive oil or light soy sauce in the rice for example. Spices and low calorie marinades for the meat. Maybe a few slices of pineapple with your beef etc etc. Learning how to cook properly is another obvious one but so many can't and it results in their meals being bland and usually overcooked (dry) but they just get used to it. You can also throw in different meat sources. One/two meals of eggs. Some fruits, vegetables and greens. Lot's of different things so you are eating good quality food full of micronutrients but still taking in the needed macronutrients. Obviously when trying to take in such large amounts of calories most are best keeping certain additions low because they take too much room and if you're eating loads of veg you are not going to be able to fit in the large amount of protein and carbs from the basic sources (meat, rice, potatoes etc). I would still recommend additions to every meal for micronutrients, enjoyment, variety, fibre, digestion, health etc.

Anyway a bit off topic but my main point is when eating a clean bodybuilder/growth friendly diet you can have much more than just chicken, broccoli and rice but it's a whole lot different doing that when you feel like to doing it every single day for long periods without fail. You will get to a point where you simply don't want to eat much. The one area I struggle with is eating huge amount of meat consistently and I love meat but get fed up of it so have to swop it out occasionally for more eggs, greek yoghurt and cottage cheese etc.

Guys will state bodybuilders shouldn't force feed and that is partly true because you don't want to blow out your waist and you want to find out why you are not hungry but there is nothing natural about being huge and lean and most will have to force things to get their body like that. I do this for fun and don't want to be miserable so that's the reason I never got to 300 pounds when I was trying to be huge because I didn't want to feel miserable and simply wouldn't do what was needed for me. I love my food but there are lot's of reasons that stopped me including health, mood, enjoyment, digestion and effort needed etc so I never pushed food to the extreme. I still know what it's like to eat 5000 calories of clean food for extended periods but my body would take much more to be enormous.

Everyone is different and it's much easier genetically for some people (some huge guys need half the calories of other people) but I think most of the people who think the eating part is easy have never done it and it's why they have usually never been big and ripped because they never truly ate clean and done everything needed to attain that. They may have ate a lot of calories for a few months and got 250+ and 15%+ body fat but that is a different world to the likes of Luki. They may have done it 3-4 day per week then had a rest the other days but 7 days per week and 12 months per year etc. You don't get there by chance and you have to be driven and willing to sacrifice your existence to bodybuilding if you want to be huge and lean and for 99% of the population they couldn't be bothered and who can blame them.
Agree for the most part. I can see guys like luki who is lean, 300, pushing I'd guess 7k day in and day out it being hard.

I was looking for more the average aas user when I said they shouldn't have trouble eating. We know many guys say "im never hungry, or I can't eat, I cant gain weight." If someone can't eat 4k calories either their tryin too hard to make it bland and they need to re-evaluate their food choices.

I guess to summarize my thoughts yeah someone eating 6k+ to hit 300lbs I can see it. A guy sitting at 200lbs saying he can't grow because he can't stomach 4-4,500, id say either he has an appetite very different than mine or he needs make some diet adjustments cuz over 24 hours to me thats not alot of food (especially considering some guys use shakes and sugary carb drinks pre-wo which I don't).

shakes are very important. 4 shakes a day from whole food make bulking tolerable!

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic