over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating red meat 2 times per day?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Would it be too much to eat Red meat 2 times per day?

Im buying Extra lean Ground beef(95% Lean)

I eat 16 oz everyday for 2 meals?

Too much?

Too much? Nah....I have eaten at least 16 oz per day of lean ground beef during many mass cycles. Now if you said you were eating a couple 32oz fatty ribeyes per day....that might be excessive....tasty....but excessive.

Too much? Nah....I have eaten at least 16 oz per day of lean ground beef during many mass cycles. Now if you said you were eating a couple 32oz fatty ribeyes per day....that might be excessive....tasty....but excessive.

Yeah i just wasnt sure.

I eat 8 oz 2 times per day.

10G of Saturated Fat + Egg yolk(8G of Saturated fat)

20G of Saturated Fat per day.

Everything else is low fat that i eat.

The American Institute for Cancer Research suggests avoiding processed meat and limiting red meat to no more than 18 ounces per week. Based on a 3-ounce serving, these weekly recommendations translate into eating three, four or six servings weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it also has alot to do with who you are and your individual body. For some of us red meat with other proper diet can be large amounts and keep us healthier while for some need to keep at a minimum . Watching how your body reacts would be how I would gauge it. If you start getting issues or bad numbers lower if not eat what you need to get the job done.

I can say that eating atleast one red meat meal a day is good. Beef is great for offseason growth. In addition to the amino acids, you get tons of B vitamins, iron and testosterone-boosting fats.

About to have another calf fed out to butcher at my grandparents cattle farm 😁 700 pound feedback of High grade Limosen/black Angus will give me every kind of cut and a shitload of nice lean 1Ib ground beef rolls..should be PLENTY!!😍 This is the way to go if you have the option gentleman.

About to have another calf fed out to butcher at my grandparents cattle farm 😁 700 pound feedback of High grade Limosen/black Angus will give me every kind of cut and a shitload of nice lean 1Ib ground beef rolls..should be PLENTY!!😍 This is the way to go if you have the option gentleman.
This! One thing I miss about living in the country is being able to buy cow off the neighbor come fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

It is my opinion that red meat should be the ONLY source of protein.
Someone else can explain the benefits so I dont sound biased.
I eat red meat in 3 of my meals daily.
I try to get 20% meat. According to my bloods, I have a better profile than in my 30's (Hdl/LDL). I am also leaner year round without making the effort.
This is just me but I believe that Chicken and farm raised fish are are lacking nutrients and unhealthy overall.

I try to get 20% meat. According to my bloods, I have a better profile than in my 30's (Hdl/LDL). I am also leaner year round without making the effort.
This is just me but I believe that Chicken and farm raised fish are are lacking nutrients and unhealthy overall.

Stan Efferding says the same thing. I feel, perform, and heal better on red meat than poultry or fish.

Would it be too much to eat Red meat 2 times per day?

Im buying Extra lean Ground beef(95% Lean)

I eat 16 oz everyday for 2 meals?

Too much?

Not you follow Justin Harris - troponin nutrition

RED MEAT

For 20 years of my training/competing life, I ate 16 oz. daily of red meat. Would go in grocery store and buy 20lbs of London Broil at a time. Would ask the butcher to trim any fat and then grind it twice allowing me to prepare pre-made burgers (ate them clean) throw them in the ice box and them pull 2 out daily and grill them on the jenn-aire on our outdoor kitchen. Well, in 2013 came down with Prostate cancer and my GP who knew that I had done many cycles in my life did not attribute the cancer to that but rather to my consumption of beef. Had a prostatectomy which means I can "no longer do it" but piss like a race horse! Still enjoy beef now in moderation but I tend to agree with my GP it was those 16 oz for 20 years straight that gave me the cancer.

For 20 years of my training/competing life, I ate 16 oz. daily of red meat. Would go in grocery store and buy 20lbs of London Broil at a time. Would ask the butcher to trim any fat and then grind it twice allowing me to prepare pre-made burgers (ate them clean) throw them in the ice box and them pull 2 out daily and grill them on the jenn-aire on our outdoor kitchen. Well, in 2013 came down with Prostate cancer and my GP who knew that I had done many cycles in my life did not attribute the cancer to that but rather to my consumption of beef. Had a prostatectomy which means I can "no longer do it" but piss like a race horse! Still enjoy beef now in moderation but I tend to agree with my GP it was those 16 oz for 20 years straight that gave me the cancer.
I'm sorry to hear that Worldspan.
I am choosing red meat because I believe that red meat is the healthier alternative of the meats commercially available nowadays.
So being in the HRT/TRT business, I am drawing blood regularly sometimes too often just to monitor my experiment. My PSA is right where it needs to be until now, in fact its in the lower ranges. Again, this is my results, may be different for someone else.

I'm sorry to hear that Worldspan.
I am choosing red meat because I believe that red meat is the healthier alternative of the meats commercially available nowadays.
So being in the HRT/TRT business, I am drawing blood regularly sometimes too often just to monitor my experiment. My PSA is right where it needs to be until now, in fact its in the lower ranges. Again, this is my results, may be different for someone else.

^^^i agree with both posts

..i do the same, get 20% fat whenever i can
..i don't sweat the fat, or the "dreaded" cholesterol
..my carbs are always low, but i do have a high carb day here and there (..not that often) then just go back to my reg routine
..i stay lean/strong/active, i feel great!!

..lean beef doesn't taste nearly as good ..IMO, if you "do work" it negates a ton of "would be" negatives

Stan Efferding uses primarily all red meat for his athletes on the vertical diet. More iron and more nutrient dense than other meats.

Health and performance are two separate roads.

That’s all I’d like to add here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always ate red meat only. I have a poultry allergy so chicken and turkey have never been an option for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131