over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating when hungry, Revisited.

eating this way def works. I am getting back in the swing of it again now.

Diabetes makes it tough as, my body is always changing, so is insulin and blood sugar levels. Both of which effect hunger.

But even with diabetes, it works good for me, just a challenge at times... At first sign of hunger I drink some water, to see if maybe it is thirst. If still hungry a few mins later I will eat a meal.

Eating for me has always been very, very hard, all through the years growing up I was never a big eater at all ( 1-2 small meals a day). Even though I was super active, Cross country runner, skateboarding, bmxing whatever, I was pretty much never home always out doing shit. I just never got hungry, I jsut ate cause I knew I had too( Which is still the same way I do things).

So I never really quite understood this whole eating when hungry thing, ever since I began lifting I just heard eat,eat,eat so that what I did. Im never hungry cant remember the last time I was hungry its been years. Even if I go 1 day whole day with no food, I just dont get hungry. at 1 point I was eating around 4500cals a day god that was sick, I was sick all the time I was weighed around 245 at the time( not lean by any means). Now Im at least comfortable eating much less, right around 2500 cals now weighing 220 at 12% bf. But still experience no hunger? I have tried fruits, nuts, grains. etc just still cant experience hunger, fruit seems to make me feel the most comfortable but it makes my muscle so damn flat.

I lowered my protein quite a bit as well which has help too, Could I get some thoughts from you fellas?

Eating for me has always been very, very hard, all through the years growing up I was never a big eater at all ( 1-2 small meals a day). Even though I was super active, Cross country runner, skateboarding, bmxing whatever, I was pretty much never home always out doing shit. I just never got hungry, I jsut ate cause I knew I had too( Which is still the same way I do things).

So I never really quite understood this whole eating when hungry thing, ever since I began lifting I just heard eat,eat,eat so that what I did. Im never hungry cant remember the last time I was hungry its been years. Even if I go 1 day whole day with no food, I just dont get hungry. at 1 point I was eating around 4500cals a day god that was sick, I was sick all the time I was weighed around 245 at the time( not lean by any means). Now Im at least comfortable eating much less, right around 2500 cals now weighing 220 at 12% bf. But still experience no hunger? I have tried fruits, nuts, grains. etc just still cant experience hunger, fruit seems to make me feel the most comfortable but it makes my muscle so damn flat.

I lowered my protein quite a bit as well which has help too, Could I get some thoughts from you fellas?

super busy at work today, but ill get back to you on this later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Bump?

Well

I go over it in my training............its a long process that YOU need to figure out yourself.........but there are things you have to do first before your body figures it out..........you just cant jump into it..........there must be some structure then some stimulant.

Hire Phil?

You have to get that apetite revved up so to speak. you dont get in your car, put it in 5th gear, hit that gas and go 100 mhp out of no where. It has to build on itself. It actually is rather intricate, and there is a learning curve. Best advice is to get with PHIL, BUT!!!!!!!

DONT QUIT AFTER A FEW WEEKS. i ALMOST DID WHEN I LOST SIZE AND STRENGTH! IT TAKES MORE THAN 2 OR 3 WEEKS TO GET IT WORKED OUT BUT IF YOU STICK IT OUT YOULL GET THE BEST RESULTS OF YOUR LIFE.

I've been with Phil now almost 2 months, applying this method with his proper instruction , my body is on the best shape it has ever been in!! It's amazing
How something so simple can have such amazing rewards

I've been with Phil now almost 2 months, applying this method with his proper instruction , my body is on the best shape it has ever been in!! It's amazing
How something so simple can have such amazing rewards

Sit and think. lol.....once you spend some time wondering how and why it works its rather intricate. I dont use PHIL now(read..I cant follow the program to the letter, but i follow the program best i can) because my schedual does not allow me time to follow the program to the letter. And Phil has taught me enough that i can keep myself in decent shape because he taught me to pay attention to my body. BUT!!!The minute that i have the ability to follow the program to the letter I'll be right back with him.

If your going to be taking peptides...like ghrp/grf, surely these will make you hungry straight away so will trick your body into being hungry?

Very perceptive

You have to get that apetite revved up so to speak. you dont get in your car, put it in 5th gear, hit that gas and go 100 mhp out of no where. It has to build on itself. It actually is rather intricate, and there is a learning curve. Best advice is to get with PHIL, BUT!!!!!!!

DONT QUIT AFTER A FEW WEEKS. i ALMOST DID WHEN I LOST SIZE AND STRENGTH! IT TAKES MORE THAN 2 OR 3 WEEKS TO GET IT WORKED OUT BUT IF YOU STICK IT OUT YOULL GET THE BEST RESULTS OF YOUR LIFE.

I would say 50% of my clients quit after 1 week........ahhahhahaha......I TRY to stop them!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear