over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating when hungry with set macros thing

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This eating when hungry seems to be very logical and beneficial for health, staying lean etc but for those who eats this way I'm assuming you have set macros you have to eat during that meal? Let just say you eat 50g protein 40g carbs 15g fat, but what if you are still hungry after that, do you eat more? What if you're not hungry for those macros and hungry of for 1/2 of that, do you stuff youself later? What about hunger after leg workout with one meal in you prew versus hunger on your last mea of the day before bed? What if you ate protein first then fats and don't want to eat carbs? Or if you are more hungry for carbs than protein or fats? and at the end of the day - is it not the same as setting macros for whole day? You just set it for 1 meal while someone for 6 meals? You still stuff yourself in the middle of the meal if you're no hungry after that or starving after a meal if it was not enough for you, just like someone who does it with his whole day macros. And is hunger the main factor which determines how much food you need? I mean after a hard leg workout (where I've burned shitload of cals) I barely can squeeze a food, while the other day non training day post leg workout day I can eat all day long

This eating when hungry seems to be very logical and beneficial for health, staying lean etc but for those who eats this way I'm assuming you have set macros you have to eat during that meal? Let just say you eat 50g protein 40g carbs 15g fat, but what if you are still hungry after that, do you eat more? What if you're not hungry for those macros and hungry of for 1/2 of that, do you stuff youself later? What about hunger after leg workout with one meal in you prew versus hunger on your last mea of the day before bed? What if you ate protein first then fats and don't want to eat carbs? Or if you are more hungry for carbs than protein or fats? and at the end of the day - is it not the same as setting macros for whole day? You just set it for 1 meal while someone for 6 meals? You still stuff yourself in the middle of the meal if you're no hungry after that or starving after a meal if it was not enough for you, just like someone who does it with his whole day macros. And is hunger the main factor which determines how much food you need? I mean after a hard leg workout (where I've burned shitload of cals) I barely can squeeze a food, while the other day non training day post leg workout day I can eat all day long

TR if you know your body youll know what to do thats basically it. But to answer your question the guys who eat every meal set macros they train lower volume.

I dont have set macros per meal. you also have to do a few test runs

I put an example of my diet the only things that change are proteing shakes and my last meal

so what im saying is you have a base diet... then if needed protein shakes will get added as a filler.

example

break 1.5 cups rice 2 chicken breast 1tbl coc oil 3 slice pineapple or 4 or 5LOL

pre gym maybe a pro shak

post gym maybe a pro shake

post gym 1 chick breast 6 oz steak 1.5 cup rice

8oz steak 1 cup rice 1 banana (maybe a shake)

5 eggs 1.5 cup rice maybe a shake or double shake

pre gym maybe a shake

post gym maybe a shake

post gym 2 chick breast 1 tbl spoon coc oil 1.5 cup rice 3-5 slice pineapple

depends how i feel if i need more carbs more fat more protein

So my carbs dont differ much but they do change by at most 100 gram protein changes significantly but my fats change but very little because my last meal will always have 20-25 g fat

you get it?

Simple answer..... Theyre the same...every meal. No cut this at bed time crap

I was with Phil briefly, sure if u doing on your own and u want less carbs. #ont eat then j guess. Easier to have someone coach u that can see how u responding to certain macros..

I'm not that intune. And I reallllly hate thinking and I over think. As such. That my only complaint using Phil..... Told to eat say 43pro 35 car and 18 fat per meal. I don't have tome nor patience to figure out a variety of meals to eat with suggested guidelines

That's my spew... The first line is all u need tho. LOL

Simple answer..... Theyre the same...every meal. No cut this at bed time crap

I was with Phil briefly, sure if u doing on your own and u want less carbs. #ont eat then j guess. Easier to have someone coach u that can see how u responding to certain macros..

I'm not that intune. And I reallllly hate thinking and I over think. As such. That my only complaint using Phil..... Told to eat say 43pro 35 car and 18 fat per meal. I don't have tome nor patience to figure out a variety of meals to eat with suggested guidelines

That's my spew... The first line is all u need tho. LOL

thats phils philosiphy and method...THAT IS NOT EATING WHEN HUNGRY.. IMHO

EATING WHEN HUNGRY TO ME IS EATING WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY

You start with a base diet and as hunger increases you add a protein shake here protein shake there a few extra slice pineapple here there, a lil more macnut oil coc oil here and there. I tried the strict macros every meal it didnt make sense to me because sometimes i would just be hungry for a shake and a banana not a full meal but becuase im following the strategy i should only eat when I could eat a whole meal I would never be the size i am today with that. However it does work for many bros here

If I eat 10-12 ounces sirloin and 10 ounces sweet potatoes im real close to my macros of 75gP , 50gC , 25gF and when im done im satisfied , not stuffed but not realy wanting anything else either , generaly im hungry again in about 2.5 hrs.

I was using smaller meals like 50-25-10 but I found I was hungry more often like every hour and a half and I can't eat that often where I work so I made the meals bigger

Honestly

The guys I have trained and quit my program have no idea what I truly do. They were still in the testing period when they quit. It changes very often but I need feedback. These guys were also not big bodybuilders. To be a huge muscular man you must follow this plan.

Just follow tha macros... Phil has me doin this and I am definetley progressing and on 1/5th tha dose I was.... The ghrp cjc is a really big key to "get hungry" as well...

The guys I have trained and quit my program have no idea what I truly do. They were still in the testing period when they quit. It changes very often but I need feedback. These guys were also not big bodybuilders. To be a huge muscular man you must follow this plan.

This exactly! sometimes it takes a while to learn someone's body. A good coach(Phil for instance) will give a set amount of macros and observe how the individual digests that amount and TYPES of food. Then once the correct foods and baseline is found the coach can make adjustments where needed

the set macros phatkid77 were talking about is only a beginning to establishing a baseline so that the next step in the diet will be correct. the diet is going to change as you grow..this is why feedback is absolutly fundamental part of phils program. without accurate feedback your peeing in the wind

I was Told to eat say 43pro 35 car and 18 fat per meal. I don't have tome nor patience to figure out a variety of meals to eat with suggested guideline

Yea, that dam adding 3 #s is sum time consuming, patience robbing shit...

yes set macros per meal. BUT........
They change all the time. If your eating and get done your meat and veggies but havent touched your carbs yet and you get full....stop eating. If youre still hungry, eat some more. Just dont stuff yourelf. all that does is delay the time it takes you to get hungry again.

Optimally Ill be on 60G pro, 30G carbs, 12 G fats per meal and be hungry enough to eat 8-10 meals a day. That plus LBA and some extra carbs around and during my workout and im good to go with a boatload of food and never overstuffed or bloated.

Well no matter what your macros are or when and how you eat, you have to manipulate hormones if your goal is to continually add muscle.

Eat as healthy and as little as possible for longevity, health, and to support your current mass.

Eating more food to gain mass will only lead to the acquisition of adipose tissue and health problems unless you increase hormone levels as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear