over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating while sleep walking ??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have noticed that after i take my dose of GHRP-2 i get realy hungry almost to the pound of stomach pangs. I take my last dose right before bed about 1.5-2 hrs after last meal so i could eat again easly.

This got me to thinking about how many guys have gotten up in the middle of the night and ate stuff without even knowing?
I remember several years ago i was way behind to do a show and dieting realy hard , was starving all day. I wasent sleeping well , just felt shitty all around getting up at 4am to do am cardio bla bla bla , well i was going to bed before everybody elseso i could get up early. Well i wake up the next am with terrifle stomach ache so i wander into the kitchen to get some pepto and it s awreck , pack of oreo cookies open on the counter , crumbs all over half eaten pack of ball park franks on the counter with a plate with BBQ sauce on it , gallon of milk on the counter. I freaked out went and woke the wife up to ask why the fuck my kitchen was left like that and she just game a blank strare and siad she dident know what i was talking about so she came to see , then she looks at me and asked me to open my mouth then tells me "you did this in your sleep , thats why your stomach hurts , you still have oreos in your teeth!!"
I couldent believe it , i had done all that and zero recongnition of any of it and i have never done anything like it befor or since.

A friend told me that he had his cheat meal after 3 weeks on a Palumbo diet and just went off and gorged , said he just couldent stop.

So that got me to wondering how many other guys have done this or heard about other guys that have , their is a dissorder that some people have that sleep eat all the time to the point they have to lock their cabnets and fridge.

I know when my calories get low i seem to be more hungry right after a meal than before i ate it and could easly go off on a binge , so i drink a liter of water 10-15 befroe eating and it helps alot..

I have a couple of friends this has happened to. I believe they take/took ambien for sleep though and I think that's a side effect?

I'm sure it's not as uncommon as youd imagine, and I wouldn't be surprised if many people never knew they even did it because they cleaned up in their sleep walking state lol.

This thread will probably cause some interesting stories. :food-:mil

Yes on Ambien CR I do eat a complete meal in the middle of the night(and dont remember it) My daughter and son watch me do it and tell me about it the next day. They actually took a vid of it on their phone and it was very strange. Kinda scary.
Styles

Gun,

Same exact thing happened to me several years back.
I mean bag of Tostitos.....gone.

Like JR, I quickly found it was the Ambien, 100%.
Switched to Lunesta......NO Problems.

R U using Ambien?

Peace,

Mack

I have noticed that after i take my dose of GHRP-2 i get realy hungry almost to the pound of stomach pangs. I take my last dose right before bed about 1.5-2 hrs after last meal so i could eat again easly.

This got me to thinking about how many guys have gotten up in the middle of the night and ate stuff without even knowing?
I remember several years ago i was way behind to do a show and dieting realy hard , was starving all day. I wasent sleeping well , just felt shitty all around getting up at 4am to do am cardio bla bla bla , well i was going to bed before everybody elseso i could get up early. Well i wake up the next am with terrifle stomach ache so i wander into the kitchen to get some pepto and it s awreck , pack of oreo cookies open on the counter , crumbs all over half eaten pack of ball park franks on the counter with a plate with BBQ sauce on it , gallon of milk on the counter. I freaked out went and woke the wife up to ask why the fuck my kitchen was left like that and she just game a blank strare and siad she dident know what i was talking about so she came to see , then she looks at me and asked me to open my mouth then tells me "you did this in your sleep , thats why your stomach hurts , you still have oreos in your teeth!!"
I couldent believe it , i had done all that and zero recongnition of any of it and i have never done anything like it befor or since.

A friend told me that he had his cheat meal after 3 weeks on a Palumbo diet and just went off and gorged , said he just couldent stop.

So that got me to wondering how many other guys have done this or heard about other guys that have , their is a dissorder that some people have that sleep eat all the time to the point they have to lock their cabnets and fridge.

I know when my calories get low i seem to be more hungry right after a meal than before i ate it and could easly go off on a binge , so i drink a liter of water 10-15 befroe eating and it helps alot..

I have used Ambien a couple times and don't like it , I feel like shit the nxt day. never had any sleep walking issues just worse nightmares.

when this happened to me I had taken 50mg benadryl 1hr before bed to help with sleep and clen , but had been doing the same for weeks.

I have heard some strange stories about some sleeping pills , a woman my wife works with like her husband to take them , she said when she wakes him up in the middle of the night for sex it's like fucking somebody else !!!

Woke up in the kitchen eating peanut butter and jelly out of the jar. Used to happen when I was doing keto diet.

how are you liking the GHRP-2 besides the eating binges? what type of results do you feel you have gotten?

Oblix

On Ambian, Ive woken up in the morning with a bowl of butter next to the bed and a big spoon in it, and bite barks in the spoonfull. Must have slept walk to the fridge and thort it was ice cream or something.

Sleeping pills are nasty.

This plagues me as well. This happens to me while not on anything so I can't have any sweets in the house. The funny thing is, I never do it with fruits or vegetables. Always only crap. They only way I know what happened is when I wake up and have the taste of whatever I ate in my mouth. I think my mom was the same way. Thanks mom. :D

Last edited:
I have a couple of friends this has happened to. I believe they take/took ambien for sleep though and I think that's a side effect?

I'm sure it's not as uncommon as youd imagine, and I wouldn't be surprised if many people never knew they even did it because they cleaned up in their sleep walking state lol.

This thread will probably cause some interesting stories. :food-:mil

Yes Ambien was/is known for that and some people even have gotten in their cars and drove at night.
check this out:
10 Unbelievable Sleepwalking Stories - Oddee.com (sleepwalking, sleepwalking dogs)

I dated a girl who sleepwalked and I don't know if anyone has ever seen another person sleepwalk and it's very creepy...they are like ghost like zombies....unaware of what they do...

how are you liking the GHRP-2 besides the eating binges? what type of results do you feel you have gotten?

only been on it 3 days , feel better pumps and sleep better , hungry as shit for an hr or so after taking it.
I'm taking 200mcg GHRP-2 and 100mch CJC-1295 two times a day , luckily I take it right before heading to the gym for fasted cardio and right before bed so my mind is off of food

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws