over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ebay customer service ??

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok here is the deal : in march I ordered a pair of shoes on ebay on an online store
I paid 60$ for the shoes and 40$ for international express shipment
I was supposed to get the shoes in 10 days max and they finally arrived here after more than 2 months, to a bad adress ! they put a wrong adress !!!! so they got returned to USA

I sent an email to the store and they said they received it back, but I have to pay another 45$ for re-shipping !!

I want to contact ebay customer service to complain about this, does anybody know how to process ?

this fuckin bunch of retarded assholes are lucky to be overseas or I would have bring my ass to their stores
the worst is the way they answer me on their e-mails, pretty arrogant and accusing me not to know my own adress :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bro that sucks. I've done many ebay transactions and NEVER had any problems. The only "customer service" ebay really has is the link called "live help" at the top of the ebay page. Because ebay transactions are between the two users, the main customer service is the user you made the purchase from. If you gave them the right address in the first place, they should reship free. Really make the point to them.

Bro that sucks. I've done many ebay transactions and NEVER had any problems. The only "customer service" ebay really has is the link called "live help" at the top of the ebay page. Because ebay transactions are between the two users, the main customer service is the user you made the purchase from. If you gave them the right address in the first place, they should reship free. Really make the point to them.

I did , but they keep on lying about a wrong adress

Thats ASS! I would say keep throwing a shit fit....they will more than likely give in.

On a side note (PLEASE DONT GET MAD) I cant help but chuckle and hope that im not on your bad side. Your so calm and mild mannered on here 99% of the time.....so i can tell the diet is working.:D

ok here is the deal : in march I ordered a pair of shoes on ebay on an online store
I paid 60$ for the shoes and 40$ for international express shipment
I was supposed to get the shoes in 10 days max and they finally arrived here after more than 2 months, to a bad adress ! they put a wrong adress !!!! so they got returned to USA

I sent an email to the store and they said they received it back, but I have to pay another 45$ for re-shipping !!

I want to contact ebay customer service to complain about this, does anybody know how to process ?

this fuckin bunch of retarded assholes are lucky to be overseas or I would have bring my ass to their stores
the worst is the way they answer me on their e-mails, pretty arrogant and accusing me not to know my own adress :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike, I don't know how you paid, but if you use paypal, they warrantee up to $200 a transaction on Ebay.

Thats ASS! I would say keep throwing a shit fit....they will more than likely give in.

On a side note (PLEASE DONT GET MAD) I cant help but chuckle and hope that im not on your bad side. Your so calm and mild mannered on here 99% of the time.....so i can tell the diet is working.:D

right on, I'm getting a bit more .. "sensitive" lol :D

bro, U ROCK

I deal with eBay on a regular basis. Its part of my job. I can tell you Paypal is a pain in the ass and you could still lose the dispute, but I would file one anyway. Paypal, dispite what eBay says, protects eBay first and foremost. Then maybe they might help you after a long wait to see if both parties can produce enough evidence for them to make a decision.

Blackthorne is one of the programs used to upload orders from eBay and its a piece of crap. It has messed up our orders constantly so I have to keep a watchful eye.

Threaten the seller with negative feedback! If they are a big ebay seller, thats the worst thing for them! If you used a credit card through paypal you can dispute the charge with your Credit card company. Dont back down, bc thats out right ridiculous. I sell on ebay myself, its not hard to do shit the right way :)

check the rules on ebay, but i know paypal for sure doesnt protect against unconfirmed address purchases. They consider anything out of the country that you are selling/buying as unconfirmed. Ive been burnt sending shit when i had my store to canada, ended up being a stolen cc payment and they took the money back from me weeks after i got payment, then i was out over $200 of stock merchandise.

mike put a disput with ebay and another one with paypal.say you paid for item and never received it.

they will give you a date on which it means that the seller has to that date to prove he sent item if he cant prove it the money get deposit back in you bank acount that you have on file with paypal.and taken out of the sellers account.

I'v been there and done that. I got my brother doing the same right now because he had same problem paid and never receive it.

remember dont say nothing about wrong addy shipped too.just stick to i never got it and let his stupid ass deal with paypal and ebay.all you say is you dont know what the hell he is talking about.all you know is you paid for item which you have prove that you paid through paypal and he has no prove of shipment to you. GOOD LUCK BROTHER

well I think it won't be worth the time ... I'll purpose them to share the fees and take my shoes

I fu**in wish they would be here I would have brought my ass there and have fun with them, this kind of shit is what drives me mad :mad:

well I think it won't be worth the time ... I'll purpose them to share the fees and take my shoes

I fu**in wish they would be here I would have brought my ass there and have fun with them, this kind of shit is what drives me mad :mad:
Man you so need one of Lynx's monster cookies right now!!LOL
That'll calm your big ass down!!

Man you so need one of Lynx's monster cookies right now!!LOL
That'll calm your big ass down!!

noooooo bro I'm dieting right now lol;)

dude just call your credit card and have them reverse the charges, if that doesnt work ask you card what type of protection that they offer they still might be able to help

so what i'm seeing is that the board sponsers here are MORE reliable than ebay

I wouldnt pay the resend charges as it wasnt your fault, paypal usually find in favour of the buyer(i know this because im a seller,dont want to hijack your thread and tell you all my bs with ebay/paypal.lol), so good luk bro with paypal.

file a claim...

...with Paypal and they should give your money back. Once they see the merchandise was returned to the seller, they'll give you a full refund. They don't care if the address was bad or not. If that doesn't work for some reason, do a chargeback with your credit card.
I currently sell on Feebay. The only time Paypal rules in my favor (when someone is complaining) is when I can prove the item was delivered. Good luck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity