over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA and Cardio

Big Bapper

Moderator - R.I.P.
What is everyones views on using ECA on a empty stomach in the moring before cardio. With no food in you system do you think it would be to catabolic to muscle tissue. :confused:

I believe the theory behind using ECA in the morning on an empty stomach is that you will be in a fasted state and it will tap into stored fat. I know some people throw in some aminos to stave off any muscle burning that may occur.

I do the EC and not the A, I instead use yohimbe, when I do cardio in the AM pre-contest.

What is everyones views on using ECA on a empty stomach in the moring before cardio. With no food in you system do you think it would be to catabolic to muscle tissue. :confused:

Thats how I take mine when I do and it seems to work well. I still prefer Clenbuterol over ECA though.

Have to agree with ALin.

I am not sure about ECA anymore. I know Palumbo hates those stimulants
because they release to much cortisol.

Clen is the way if you can get it.....

I do the EC and not the A, I instead use yohimbe, when I do cardio in the AM pre-contest.

I do the A and just add yohimbine and L-Tyrosine to it :p

ECA is really the only thing that seems able to wake me up "from the deads"... NOTHING makes me more energetic that this combo.

As far as it being catabolic, well... exercise in itself is... you just rebuild muscle after.

As Lynx stated you can always use some EAA's or BCAA's before your cardio to be on the safe side :)

I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK, PHIDIAS!

ECA is really the only thing that seems able to wake me up "from the deads"... NOTHING makes me more energetic that this combo.

As far as it being catabolic, well... exercise in itself is... you just rebuild muscle after.

As Lynx stated you can always use some EAA's or BCAA's before your cardio to be on the safe side :)

YOU ARE THE MAN.....:cool:

I always do AM cardio on an empty stomach, wether I'm running ECA or clen or nothing at all. I've found it to be the most effective for burning fat. Maybe I lose a bit of muscle, but that is bound to happen when you are dieting, at least a bit. If your macro-nutrient ratio and calories are where they should be, and you are running gear muscle loss shouldn't be a factor.

If it's you we are talking about I'm going to say don't give it a second thought, you are carrying plenty of muscle. Just concentrate on getting peeled and you will be bringing home the trophy you are after.

ECA's get me going just to get amped to do am cardio on empty. This from my exp., burns the most fat. BCAA's and a damn good diet, if I do say so myself, keep me from burning anything of notice in the way of muscle.

Big Thanks.

Some relly good answers here folks:) . Thanks, I am 11 week out from my competition and started 20 weeks out. I have spent the last two days searching the BB fourms and goggle about ECA before morning cardio. I have read so many mixed reports on the topic. Some swear by it, others tell you to stay away from it cause it will burn so much muscle(like Plumbo). So the reason I started the thread here is because of all the top competors on this board and have found the best answers by far here. Now I am really going to stir things up a litte and would really like your input on this. So far ECA is good to go first thing on a empty stomach beor cardio. Now I do most of my cardio on the roads. Now over here in Ireland it is cold but nice in the mornings but from now till the show it just gets cooler and on my low days 11weeks out I am on 150g carbs on low days. So I was going to take 1 scoop of NO-Xplode with my ECA to get me going.
NO-Explode has 7g carbs per servging do you think this would effect fat burning and to what efffect. My cardio is farily intense.

Have to agree with ALin.

I am not sure about ECA anymore. I know Palumbo hates those stimulants
because they release to much cortisol.

Clen is the way if you can get it.....

I have clen but was saveing it to help shift the last bit of at if there is any left.

Nice post buddy, the show I am doing is a quailfer for the NABBA Universe class 2. Did you do class 2 at the Universe last year bro, I was not on here that much due to opening my gym. Second and third place in class 2 at the Universe went to guys from N.Ireland. So the stanard is very high over here.
Thanks for your reply Bro. Respect.

I always do AM cardio on an empty stomach, wether I'm running ECA or clen or nothing at all. I've found it to be the most effective for burning fat. Maybe I lose a bit of muscle, but that is bound to happen when you are dieting, at least a bit. If your macro-nutrient ratio and calories are where they should be, and you are running gear muscle loss shouldn't be a factor.

If it's you we are talking about I'm going to say don't give it a second thought, you are carrying plenty of muscle. Just concentrate on getting peeled and you will be bringing home the trophy you are after.

Cheers Buddy, yes I am talking about myself. I am 11 weeks out at 5 9in, at 230lb. Body fat around 9% I guess. This year I want to go for condition. You have a pm. Respect.

I used ECA stack for my early morning sessions with BCAA's

didn't seem catabolic, but metabolism was going crazy and even at the end of diet, when I get so tired, it helps to keep focus on my cardio, do it first thing in the morning and keep appetite under control

by the way bro, I'll have information u asked me soon (about cardio stuff)

I'll PM you about that

Thanks for chiming in Mike, what are your thoughts about adding a scoop of NO-Xplode with the ECA before morning cardio.

NO-EXPLODE has 7g cards per scoop and really gets me going on the cold mornings when on low carbs.

Do you think the carbs in NO-XPLODE would effect the fat burning effect of morning cardio.

Also on,
Sus
Tren A
Oxys
EQ
T4
GH
and twice EW a little slin PWO.:D

Shit loads of vits and mins, fish olis and sports supplements. Respect.

BP,

Unfortunately I badly injured myself a few weeks before the show (pec/shoulders while doing military presses on the smith machine) and had to stop all kind of upper body training... needless to say I was pissed and spent some time eating to ease my mind thereafter :(

Top 3 looked good btw... the Czech was, well... ripped :p

Concerning ECA and NO-XPLODE I have always read that caffeine and creatine didn't match very well...

Plus the 2 products are kinda the opposite... one will help you shed water (ECA), the other is designed to retain the most fluids possible in your muscle

Why not ECA before and NO after with some (a little) carbs added to replenish glycogen?

Phidias is right on target with this. I usually take my peppy's and 5 g BCAA's once Im getting into my contest prep for this reason.

Not a bad idea to take NO Explode afterwards. It may make you sick on an empty stomach.

BP,

Unfortunately I badly injured myself a few weeks before the show (pec/shoulders while doing military presses on the smith machine) and had to stop all kind of upper body training... needless to say I was pissed and spent some time eating to ease my mind thereafter :(

Top 3 looked good btw... the Czech was, well... ripped :p

Concerning ECA and NO-XPLODE I have always read that caffeine and creatine didn't match very well...

Plus the 2 products are kinda the opposite... one will help you shed water (ECA), the other is designed to retain the most fluids possible in your muscle

Why not ECA before and NO after with some (a little) carbs added to replenish glycogen?

Sorry to here about your injury Bro. You were looking on the mark during your prep. Tomas Bures was exelent, clear winner, but I think he went pro with NABBA and came second in the Pro Universe the year before. So I dont know how he was able to compete with the aumaters again.:confused:

Thanks or the info on NO-Xplode. Respect.

Thanks for chiming in Mike, what are your thoughts about adding a scoop of NO-Xplode with the ECA before morning cardio.

NO-EXPLODE has 7g cards per scoop and really gets me going on the cold mornings when on low carbs.

Do you think the carbs in NO-XPLODE would effect the fat burning effect of morning cardio.

Also on,
Sus
Tren A
Oxys
EQ
T4
GH
and twice EW a little slin PWO.:D

Shit loads of vits and mins, fish olis and sports supplements. Respect.

creatine on an empty stomach just makes me nauseous ... I'd keep it after weight lifting time rather than at cardio time

BCAA is enough to save lean tissues IMO

just enjoy the power of ECA :D

Last edited:
JUST WONDERING MIKE

creatine on an empty stomach just makes me nauseous ... I'd keep it after weight lifting time rather than at cardio time

BCAA is enough to save lean tissues IMO

just enjoy the power of ECA :D

How many grams of bcaa's do you think will do the trick in the am b4 cardio, I was using 4500mgs (4.5 grams), then another 4500mgs b4 workout in the evening then another 4500mgs b4 bed , but I was reading here somewhere that 20 to 50 grams a day are best, just want your opinion. Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws