over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA and CLEN....TOGETHER??

HOY

Registered
ok, I need to know what the deal is,i have been reading and i just want some more info on what i have come across, here it is, this is a snip from "DIETING AND GETTING READY FOR A COMPETITION":Cutting compounds: Use a good ECA product like SyntheBURN twice a day, every day. Use Clenbuterol at 80mcg/day for the first week.
Increase it to 160mcg/d for the second week. The third week you
add 25mcg/d T3. You add another 25mcg/d every week
following that, until you reach 150mcg/d. You stay on
that until the end of the diet. You stay on
Clenbuterol thoughout as well. Yes, you will be
racing! But you will not loose any muscle, so do
not worry about that (as long as you take your protein
in).

and this was posted on 1-11-2007 in a thread called "EPHEDRINE" by OLDFELLA:
As most of the above posts read keep your dose of ephed. low I use a 30mg tab w/200mg caf. and 500mg asp. Twice a day for cutting and contest prep. You should/would not use this with clenbeuterol. This will cause heart rate fluctuations and cns disturbances.

so my question is, is it ok to use clen and eca together, i have been researching for the past couple of days but nothing, this is about all i can find..... I respect the hell out of both of these gentlemen so I dont know what to go with...I was wondering if I could get some help.....THANKS

Well, my experience with clen and ephidrene are that both taken together will overload your cns. it will cause racing heartrates and can induce some insomnia as well. They are both in the hydrchloride family and as such have a significant impact on thyriod function. Your thyroid will cause heart rate fluctuations when overstimulated. I have cycled between the two with good results. Now I will add that I have always used the powdered form of clenbuterol. So it was a bit more concentrated and maybe a bit more unpredictable. But i always like to err on the side of caution. I did make the mistake of taking both once, and only once. i did not like the sides I got from this at all. Now with that said, ECA is a different compound than useing the actual components of ECA. I did the latter. I used a real pharmaceutical ephidrene tablet, real pharmaceutical caffiene and aspirin. So I made up my own ratios of these. The ECA you buy already has ratios premixed. So taking clen along with it may not be as bad as my mix. I'm still of the opinion that you would not need to do all of this at once unless you are behind on diet. I hope this helps you. As a side note I am old school with some of my prep principals and do not believe in some of the cocktails of drugs we use for our shows/sport. Me personally would cycle the clen with the other t3's and ECA's. you have 8 weeks and can do a little experimenting but in BBing 8 weeks is not a long time!

thank you oldfella, very well written, I havnt started to diet yet, hell, I havnt even done my first cycle yet...i am 205 at 10%bf all natural... I have just been doing ALOT of reading on this board trying to learn as much as possible...this place is a wealth of knowledge...anyway, this is just one of the questions that i couldnt find the answer to.....but other then this, the search button has been my friend...keep the info coming!!!!!...oh and OLDFELLA, i am a big fan of the old school...without it there would be no new school......

HOY said:
thank you oldfella, very well written, I havnt started to diet yet, hell, I havnt even done my first cycle yet...i am 205 at 10%bf all natural... I have just been doing ALOT of reading on this board trying to learn as much as possible...this place is a wealth of knowledge...anyway, this is just one of the questions that i couldnt find the answer to.....but other then this, the search button has been my friend...keep the info coming!!!!!...oh and OLDFELLA, i am a big fan of the old school...without it there would be no new school......
You are very welcome!

I use 25 mg of ephedrine hcl and 250 mg caffeine upon waking then about 6 hours later I use clen at 120 mcg (won't go any higher). I've had zero problems with insomnia and nervous system reactions. The clen does gives me the shakes which is normal and the ephedrine gives me a euphoric high which is always a plus. Taking them at once however might be a different story but spaced out I'm good to go.

I'm currently cycling between the two for my contest which is 19 days away. I've been following a 10 day on/10 day off protocol and it seems to be working rather nicely. Clen is a funny drug, everyone reacts differently to it and some are much more sensitive to it than others. You mentioned that you haven't even started the diet yet. I wouldn't even worry about adding any stims at this point. Just focus on the diet and cardio. When you reach a plateau, or the body fat loss slows down, the go ahead and add the stims. Always start low with clen, I would say 20mcg/day to begin so you can assess your tolerance to the stuff. Really no need to run both ECA and clen at the same time, just like oldfella stated; you will burn out fast and end up feeling more lethargic than anything else. Also, when running the clen, throwing in 50mg of benadryl before going to bed seems to help keep your receptors some what fresh.

THANKS GUYS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner