over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA- How long?

ColtSSBR

Newbies
How long do you run your ECA stack and when?
During or between cycles or does it frikin not matter?

I assume the standard is still (been a long time):
25mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine
325mg Aspirin

What else will help?
I have Yohimbine (dosage?), MIC injections, B Complex, and L-Carnitine Inj.

Its an extremely effective fat burner. Maybe the best one ever.

But be careful. I know a dude who been on the shit for years, got hooked on it. He couldnt get out of bed without taking an eca stack. A few years later his heart damn near exploded.

He was on a ton of aas and did some growth and slin as well. But i attribute the heart problems solely to the stimulants. In particular the eca that he was hooked on.

Its a strong drug so just be careful.

Its an extremely effective fat burner. Maybe the best one ever.

But be careful. I know a dude who been on the shit for years, got hooked on it. He couldnt get out of bed without taking an eca stack. A few years later his heart damn near exploded.

He was on a ton of aas and did some growth and slin as well. But i attribute the heart problems solely to the stimulants. In particular the eca that he was hooked on.

Its a strong drug so just be careful.

Yeah,
That's pretty much why I'm trying to figure out a decent lenght of time to take it and a decent time to stay off of it. Hell, I have not taken an ECA stack in about 10+ years...

Anyone?

Does anyone else have any more info to give me?
From what I gather, the trend with ECA is now to take it two weeks on two off.

Also, what's the deal with the aspirin? It seems like a some pople are using the low dose 81mg version now..why?

Some take Benadryl as well?
:confused:

Last edited:
i would go with 5 days on 2 days off so you can stay on it longer and then when its time to stop you should have no problem

the benadryl is to keep your receptors fresh

Thanks

i would go with 5 days on 2 days off so you can stay on it longer and then when its time to stop you should have no problem

the benadryl is to keep your receptors fresh

Looking around, I see that quite a few experienced ECA users adopt these methods:
1. 12 week cycle- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (no benadryl).
2. 12+ weeks on, add benadryl (at bedtime) every third week (1 cap ED a week).

The low dose aspirin is from those who take multiple ECA stacks a day in order not to put too much aspirin in the system.

Sound about right?

I took metabolife and other ECA products for years on end w/out a break...All seemed good for me.

Looking around, I see that quite a few experienced ECA users adopt these methods:
1. 12 week cycle- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (no benadryl).
2. 12+ weeks on, add benadryl (at bedtime) every third week (1 cap ED a week).

The low dose aspirin is from those who take multiple ECA stacks a day in order not to put too much aspirin in the system.

Sound about right?

We are talking ECA , not clenbuterol/albuterol here fellas. Take it for as long as you need it. Dont go abusing it and you will be fine.

I lived on the old school Hydroxycut all through the 90's. Shit was amazing, these days in my old age, the ephedrine makes me grumpy!=-)

why on earth are people saying to take weeks or days off when running ECA? Just take it every day as long as you need it. Simple as that

Agree...

I took metabolife and other ECA products for years on end w/out a break...All seemed good for me.

We are talking ECA , not clenbuterol/albuterol here fellas. Take it for as long as you need it. Dont go abusing it and you will be fine.

I lived on the old school Hydroxycut all through the 90's. Shit was amazing, these days in my old age, the ephedrine makes me grumpy!=-)

why on earth are people saying to take weeks or days off when running ECA? Just take it every day as long as you need it. Simple as that

- I think people like to take a break b/c the "stimulant" feeling can sometimes lessen, so then, they think the combo isn't "working" anymore

- some will "cycle" it in out fear of causing "adrenal exhaustion"... TOO big a topic for this thread... it's a valid concern, but a bit over done... a person's overall lifestyle must be taken into account as well (sleep, diet, stress, etc)

- some will "cycle" out of fear the beta-receptors will "down regulate" if activated for too long... I'm too lazy right now: google "ephedrine caffeine obese study"... obese women were on this combo for a good few months if I remember

- benadryl: "fresh receptors"... a bit "iffy"... ketotifen is the real way to go if that is a concern... but it seems if there is any "down regulation" of beta-receptors, Clenbuterol has this affect more (although it stimulates the beta-receptors as does ephedrine, it is still a different drug)

- aspirin: gone the way side really... people take a baby aspirin more out of concern with ulcers from normal dosed aspirin

- yohimbe: actually, can be a bit dangerous with ephedrine and caffeine, I know one of our sponsors carries this combo (and I ordered myself some actually) but the yohimbine dose is a bit small... can cause some serious b/p issues... lyle mcdonald actually suggests take yohimbine and caffeine together and then later in the day one could take ephedrine and caffeine

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws