over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA stack comment and question

phreak

Registered
well, after trying the ECA stack for the first time i don't think i'll ever use clen again... no painful cramps after training and i swear it burns fat better than clen ever did for me.

no bp increase either, which is really nice, and my concentration is improved which comes in handy at work lol

goodbye clen!

question: i have been taking 25mg eph, 200 mg caffeine, and 86mg aspirin three times a day, 7am, 12pm and 5pm. i plan on doing this for two weeks on, two weeks off. is three doses too much? i have no trouble getting to sleep at night and don't feel any discomfort, but i would like to take as low a dose as possible. didn't know if twice a day would be easier on the system, or if three doses is harmless. everywhere i read said it should be taken three times daily. i weigh 238 lbs, if that makes a difference.

just thought some of the experienced here could let me know how they do it...

phreak said:
well, after trying the ECA stack for the first time i don't think i'll ever use clen again... no painful cramps after training and i swear it burns fat better than clen ever did for me.

no bp increase either, which is really nice, and my concentration is improved which comes in handy at work lol

goodbye clen!

question: i have been taking 25mg eph, 200 mg caffeine, and 86mg aspirin three times a day, 7am, 12pm and 5pm. i plan on doing this for two weeks on, two weeks off. is three doses too much? i have no trouble getting to sleep at night and don't feel any discomfort, but i would like to take as low a dose as possible. didn't know if twice a day would be easier on the system, or if three doses is harmless. everywhere i read said it should be taken three times daily. i weigh 238 lbs, if that makes a difference.

You knowo what, I was about to post something similar. I feel wa better on an ECA. With clen, I get irritable espeacially at the end of the day and never get the exact boost with the ECA. More peoples feed back would be nice. I even get a better boost off coffee tha clen

phreak said:

goodbye clen!

Three times is ok. I ran mine 3 times a day no prob . I used 325mg asprin though . I read somewhere you were supposed to run it 3 times a day.

I think clen works better ECA feels better. You really cannot take eca 3x a day with out a lot of mental sides. when i come down on ECA i feel really moody some times anxiety. One thing that helps if eating though.

Dave_19 said:
I think clen works better ECA feels better. You really cannot take eca 3x a day with out a lot of mental sides. when i come down on ECA i feel really moody some times anxiety. One thing that helps if eating though.

this is exactly what I was thinking, I get better results from clen but I feel terrible while on it and it gives me killer headaches, not to mention the shakes!

I take the stack mentioned in the first post 3 times a day to get ready for a show but I have the first dose at 630am , 2nd dose at 9am and 3rd at 12 pm. This gives the CNS time to wind down before bed and gives you a real kick during the day. I have to use Pseudoehedrine though as I cant get real ehedra in OZ.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear