over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ecdysterone: potential mechanisms of action

The notion of the Uzbeki source (a university in Uzbekistan) being the one true supplier of proper ecdysterone was a myth. The problem is that ecdysterone is an expensive chemical to source for anyone and everyone, and weighed against the tried-and-true compounds it's not worth it (it's more expensive than hGH). There is no economic reality under which any supplement company can make money selling it, so it's all severely underdosed as I mentioned in the informal review. It does work: you will notice an appetite boost if you take enough of a decent ecdy supplement. If you don't notice an appetite boost you're not taking very much.

And yea my guy's source for turk was from a university in uzbekistan, I remember when he sent me the link with all their contact info. This is where I believe tonvara and gorilla mode source their turk too.

Ah, I have to bow out of the discussion. You guys are talking about botanical stuff which I know nothing about. I just studied and have experience with ecdysterone- a known biologically active chemical. I cannot comment on anything related to plants or turkesterone supplements or sources at all. I know there is some forthcoming research on the compound 2-3turkesterone, a chemical, which I'll be interested in reading.

Ah, I have to bow out of the discussion. You guys are talking about botanical stuff which I know nothing about. I just studied and have experience with ecdysterone- a known biologically active chemical. I cannot comment on anything related to plants or turkesterone supplements or sources at all. I know there is some forthcoming research on the compound 2-3turkesterone, a chemical, which I'll be interested in reading.

Just heard about this compound on more plates more dates as he reviewed Joe Rogans discussion on it, pretty curious to hear about potential gains on this… I remember in the early 2000s there was some plant based test booster that actually worked but required taking 8 pills at a time and had to be taken w another pill to work and prevent cramping I think 🤔 who knows….

@Bigboomer5150 when you say this compound, do you mean ecdysterone or turkesterone?

There may have been a test booster back in the early 2000s (DAA is one that actually works) but these (ecdysterone or turkesterone) are phytoecdysteroids- not test boosters.
Sorry, Turkesterone

I’ve been using it for several months and it’s great. I’ve experienced some of my best lifts in years.

Turkesterone is highly anabolic. Whereas there's a solid amount of human research on ecdysterone in humans, there's not with turkesterone. Turkesterone promotes a "full body anabolism." That is, on a mg per mg basis it's stronger than some AAS in muscle hypertrophy, but with significant protein accretion in the heart and other organs as well. It's certainly safe from plant sources in terms of toxicity. Turkesterone, so far as I can tell, and I've looked, has never actually been compared with methandrostenolone/Dianabol, at least not in the English language. It was compared with methylandrostenediol- this has been confused in popular media and in the literature. There may be some Russian language research comparing it, but I am sure most references to its being "more anabolic than Dbol" are based on the study comparing with methylandrostenediol.

Turkesterone is highly anabolic. Whereas there's a solid amount of human research on ecdysterone in humans, there's not with turkesterone. Turkesterone promotes a "full body anabolism." That is, on a mg per mg basis it's stronger than some AAS in muscle hypertrophy, but with significant protein accretion in the heart and other organs as well. It's certainly safe from plant sources in terms of toxicity. Turkesterone, so far as I can tell, and I've looked, has never actually been compared with methandrostenolone/Dianabol, at least not in the English language. It was compared with methylandrostenediol- this has been confused in popular media and in the literature. There may be some Russian language research comparing it, but I am sure most references to its being "more anabolic than Dbol" are based on the study comparing with methylandrostenediol.

They won’t ever be a study done between the two, as you probably already know. I will say for certain it’s not remotely as potent to dbol. However, there’s a bunch of guys have great results when using a reputable company. Obviously since it’s getting so much hype there’s going to be a ton of supplement companies screwing ppl.

20-Hydroxyecdysone, from Plant Extracts to Clinical Use: Therapeutic Potential for the Treatment of Neuromuscular, Cardio-Metabolic and Respiratory Diseases

Full-text link: 20-Hydroxyecdysone, from Plant Extracts to Clinical Use: Therapeutic Potential for the Treatment of Neuromuscular, Cardio-Metabolic and Respiratory Diseases

Abstract: There is growing interest in the pharmaceutical and medical applications of 20-hydroxyecdysone (20E), a polyhydroxylated steroid which naturally occurs in low but very significant amounts in invertebrates, where it has hormonal roles, and in certain plant species, where it is believed to contribute to the deterrence of invertebrate predators. Studies in vivo and in vitro have revealed beneficial effects in mammals: anabolic, hypolipidemic, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, etc. The possible mode of action in mammals has been determined recently, with the main mechanism involving the activation of the Mas1 receptor, a key component of the renin–angiotensin system, which would explain many of the pleiotropic effects observed in the different animal models. Processes have been developed to produce large amounts of pharmaceutical grade 20E, and regulatory preclinical studies have assessed its lack of toxicity. The effects of 20E have been evaluated in early stage clinical trials in healthy volunteers and in patients for the treatment of neuromuscular, cardio-metabolic or respiratory diseases. The prospects and limitations of developing 20E as a drug are discussed, including the requirement for a better evaluation of its safety and pharmacological profile and for developing a production process compliant with pharmaceutical standards.

Bump this thread….I have been using Dante’s A-bolic consistently and can’t believe this isn’t talked about more. I guess it’s not sexy since it’s not Tren. I’ve said this before and maybe I’m an excellent responder but this is by far the best OTC supplement I’ve ever used.

Agreed, these compounds work. The major considerations being:
1. concentration/purity
2. frequency of administration, due to 3.3 hr half-life (urine)
3. rapid, nongenomic effects: since these phytoecdysteroids function through non-genomic mechanisms (i.e., they loosely bind to putative receptors that act through signalling pathways particularly Akt, rather than, like AAS, actually permeating the cell membrane, forming dimers, migrating into the nucleus to affect protein synthesis). Thus, they don't have long-lasting effects like AAS do after being excreted. They NEED to be almost constantly consumed.

A profile of ecdysterone versus turkesterone (both promote a "whole body anabolism"):

Proxy for anabolism in skeletal and non-skeletal muscle tissue
Net protein accretion§ (proxy for "anabolism," intact pubertal rats) [approximate %Δ]:
Ecdysterone (5mg / kg)Turkesterone (5mg / kg)
Liver: +7
Heart: +4
Muscle: +10
Kidney: +5
V. Prostate: +4
Liver: +10
Heart: +20
Muscle: +25
Kidney: +15
V. Prostate: +20

§: measured by pulse rate (min/mg) of leucine and valine inclusion into rat organs [1]

References:
[1] Syrov, V. N. (2000). Comparative experimental investigation of the anabolic activity of phytoecdysteroids and steranabols. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, 34(4), 193–197. doi:10.1007/bf02524596

I was always wondering about the half life. I always take it 15-30 mins prior to a workout.

Been using abolic off and on. I'm a big fan of it. It definitely helps. It's not magic but even just the mental boost it gives from reading all the research, etc., it's encouraging.

Where I've noticed it helps, I guess I feel fuller, etc. It's helped me maintain weight and exchange fat for muscle in a deficit.

What’s your dosage? If you aren’t already, take 8 a day. I take 4 in the morning with my breakfast and 4 more with peanut butter 30 mins prior to training. My lifts have increased drastically. I wouldn’t be talking about it on here if I wasn’t so impressed. I also have 5 bottles.

Bump this thread….I have been using Dante’s A-bolic consistently and can’t believe this isn’t talked about more. I guess it’s not sexy since it’s not Tren. I’ve said this before and maybe I’m an excellent responder but this is by far the best OTC supplement I’ve ever used.
Im not in the states and looking at your product looks pretty good, my mate did just basic turk compound, 1gram in morn, I gram in arvo and he said he felt more energy on it and felt stronger.
It does do something and im like you i think there is alot more talk on ecdy and turk produts these days

It’s because some are legit. There’s some that are probably just garbage because they are part of the scum of the industry.

+1 on this. Been taking 8 caps of Abolic/day (4 AM, 4PM) for 4 months. Body comp change and maintenance on this and just TRT is unreal. Almost like a low dose anavar that is actually healthy for you.

+1 on this. Been taking 8 caps of Abolic/day (4 AM, 4PM) for 4 months. Body comp change and maintenance on this and just TRT is unreal. Almost like a low dose anavar that is actually healthy for you.
Yes, I got noticeable leaner and stronger. Not to mention, it’s good for you unlike so many other things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131