over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECG changes while on

nvmike

Newbies
Hi, been lurking for a while now, did a search and didn't come up with much, so hopefully this topic isn't redundant.

Been supplementing for almost 10 years. Been off and on with PCT. Did do a long cycle of about two years back in '08-'10. I had to do an ecg test for a job application physical and ended up showing inverted t waves. I had never had an ecg and was told it was more than likely Athletes Heart and I had a mildly enlarged LV which was confirmed by echo cardiogram.

Fast forward a few years and I am at the tail end of my long cycle. Cycle consisted of 325mgs test and tren off and on at 275mgs. Felt great and I was progressing in all of my major lifts was real happy until I had an acute onset of shortness of breath and nausea while practicing bjj. Ended up telling myself I pushed myself too hard which is probably true but the shortness of breath became more prevalent even while going up some stairs. Ended up returning to cardiologist and another ecg showed S1Q3T3 and my lipids were smashed (365 total, hdl 8, 200+ldl). I have a history in the medical field and became insanely anxious as s1q3t3 usually signifies r. heart strain or possible pulmonary embolism. An echo cardiogram also showed enlarged right atrium and systolic dysfunction in the right ventricle. Pulmonary arterial pressure was estimated at 30-35mmhg which is borderline hypertension which was also a major concern for me.

After that test I dropped everything almost a year ago. Ditched the tren immediately and tapered test down with prop. Ran a 3 week pct with 60mgs/day tor. Test levels still in the low 300's but I feel way better than I have in years which is surprising to me.

Went back in for another check up last month, and my ecg has righted itself, perfect NSR with positive t waves. My cholesterol is still not ideal but definitely improved (190 total, hdl 36, ldl 105) I am beginning to suspect that I have a form of sleep apnea and am having a sleep study done. I still get short of breath on the step mill and occasionally get nauseous, but my stress echo has come back negative every time. I also have access to a ecg machine at my work and every time i take one it looks fine now.

I was curious if anyone else has experienced symptoms or a change like this? Going from a pretty f'ed up ecg to a normal one with cessation? Did you ever get an idea of why this would happen? I know it's been discussed that tren has some pulmonary side effects but I'm not sure I can blame the entirety on tren. I also would awake from sleep gasping and chocking so there has to be an underlying sleep disorder as well. My cardiologist was unsure of what to make of everything as I did not disclose the usage to him so any answer I would get from him would probably not be entirely valid. I also have copies of all my blood work and tracings if anyone is interested I can post those up.

I certainly don't have an answer, nor have experienced this. Doing a quick PubMed search, seems that this is common ground, as yourself.

I would definitely pursue a sleep study. Has changed my life for the better.

Are the cardiac effects of anabolic steroid abuse in strength athletes reversible?

Electrocardiography

One user showed constant ST segment depressions of 0.2 mV in leads II, III, aVF, and V4–V6 at rest and during exercise. After discontinuing the intake of anabolic drugs, these ECG changes were no longer present six months later, while the Doppler echocardiographic measurements remained unchanged (interventricular septum 13 mm, E/Amax 1.0). In all other subjects the ECG at rest and during exercise showed no peculiarities.

Check if you have a hiatus hernia. It can press on the vagus nerve. I have it and didn't really have any symptoms pain wise or discomfort. It was discovered due to unrelated issue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws