advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECG results came back massed up two or three times in a row?

Excuse the bro' science...I'm just thinking outloud....ok...thinking via text ;) I'm assuming it really depends on the gear you're taking at the time of EKG if it is going to effect the results...Because I had an EKG before my quad and tendon tear surgery a few weeks back. I was right in the middle of a mass cycle...Test E, Test Prop, Eq and Abombs.....Yet at 45 my EKG came back perfect and all my blood work was perfect....

Excuse the bro' science...I'm just thinking outloud....ok...thinking via text ;) I'm assuming it really depends on the gear you're taking at the time of EKG if it is going to effect the results...Because I had an EKG before my quad and tendon tear surgery a few weeks back. I was right in the middle of a mass cycle...Test E, Test Prop, Eq and Abombs.....Yet at 45 my EKG came back perfect and all my blood work was perfect....

I'm leaning on this too. Even though he said he wasn't using any orals or anything else for a few days before the test, I wonder if it's still in his system and caused it. An echo cardiogram is really what is needed.

I'm going to see the cardiologist this week. Not sure what I'm going to admit to yet. This test did say ECG and not EKG. But we will see what the cardiologist says.

I seriously doubt it was AS related, unless test alone can do that to you in a 16 months. Since I was passing it before then.

Do ssri's affect these tests? Prozac specifically?

Was just reading up on it and I didn't realize ekg and ECG are the same thing.
Calling tom to make an appointment I'm nervous lol

Adderall = Amphetamines = Heart Problems. Stop trying to over complicate a simple issue. Not trying to be an asshole, but I'm pretty sure coming to a steroid message board to ask for medical advice isn't the most prudent use of your time and resources. Most of the dudes on here have good intentions, but are addled by being graduates of Bro Science University and have just enough Google Search ability to be dangerous. Listen to the people who went to school and are getting paid to tell you about medical problems and shit.

I plan to I just have to know what to be honest about in the situation or expect because the doctor has to report back to dept I am applying for.

Anyway when to the cardiologist and my heart is fine. Apparently it's very common to a RBBB and I had a stress test that came out good as well. My blood count and lipids didn't come back yet but hopefully she isn't alarmed by anything.

Anyway when to the cardiologist and my heart is fine. Apparently it's very common to a RBBB and I had a stress test that came out good as well. My blood count and lipids didn't come back yet but hopefully she isn't alarmed by anything.

Just like I predicted. Not surprised.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity