over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Echo Results

The interpretation sounds like a pre-made "smart set" courtesy of the most commonly used EMR system EPIC. Don't get too excited about EPIC b/c as an EMR system, it sucks slightly less bigly balls when compared to the other dinosaur EMR-based platforms (e.g. Meditech, eClinicalWorks, etc)

Also, last I checked, a 2-D cardiac TTE is neither part of routine physical exam/work-up or an age-based USPSTF preventive screening recommendation. I could be wrong about the USPSTF recommendation b/c "stable jenius" eventually figured out that memorizing the litany of what seems to be yearly & very minor back and forth changes in recommendations was an ineffective use of time and neuron functionality. :lightbulb:
I appreciate your contributions on the forum, but usually I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about due to the excessive use of jargon.

The interpretation sounds like a pre-made "smart set" courtesy of the most commonly used EMR system EPIC. Don't get too excited about EPIC b/c as an EMR system, it sucks slightly less bigly balls when compared to the other dinosaur EMR-based platforms (e.g. Meditech, eClinicalWorks, etc)

Also, last I checked, a 2-D cardiac TTE is neither part of routine physical exam/work-up or an age-based USPSTF preventive screening recommendation. I could be wrong about the USPSTF recommendation b/c "stable jenius" eventually figured out that memorizing the litany of what seems to be yearly & very minor back and forth changes in recommendations was an ineffective use of time and neuron functionality. :lightbulb:
I have to be entirely honest, I have no idea what you just said lol.

With all of that comprehensive medicalese babble, one has to wonder: Where the hell is the "bubble study"? If you're gonna go all out, go all out. :banghead:
Again, I am completely lost. You sound like you have vast knowledge on the subject, so would you care to enlighten me in more layman's terms? :D

If one were to share with you the physiologic and pharmacologic mechanisms targeted to improve LVEF in the setting of systolic HF, you wouldn't believe it. Hell, I wouldn't believe it.

Well, for one make sure BP isn't too high. Slow down the heart rate so that the left ventricle has more filling time, increase stroke volume that way. I know the heart does a lot of "remodeling" after a heart attack. Mine has built up a nice system of arteries on the posterior of my heart to take over the role of the right branch that was lost. Collateral circulation is pretty good in my heart, I saw it in my last angiogram. Too much scarring though is interfering with the conduction system in my case.

Well, for one make sure BP isn't too high. Slow down the heart rate so that the left ventricle has more filling time, increase stroke volume that way. I know the heart does a lot of "remodeling" after a heart attack. Mine has built up a nice system of arteries on the posterior of my heart to take over the role of the right branch that was lost. Collateral circulation is pretty good in my heart, I saw it in my last angiogram. Too much scarring though is interfering with the conduction system in my case.

Speaking of coronary angiograms...

Does this look normal to anyone?

Attachments

• coronaryangio1.jpg
    coronaryangio1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 76
I appreciate your contributions on the forum, but usually I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about due to the excessive use of jargon.

Sorry bout that. Sometimes I forget that I'm on planet Earth. Lemme try again.
A chest surface cardiac echo is not part of a routine general health check-up/physical exam nor is it a recommendation guideline set by one of the many bureaucratic U.S. health groups.

Speaking of coronary angiograms...

Does this look normal to anyone?

Looks like the artery walls of the LAD and right coronary are all dilated and stretched out. Looks like aneurysms, but Im no doctor. Never seen anything like that. My right coronary was 100% blocked but wasn't all dilated like that. Blood flow there is getting through though. What happened here?

Last edited:

Not bad. Not bad at all. :headbang:

Love all the input in here, fellas!

On another note, I had my follow up this morning. 6 weeks ago:

HR 96BPM
BP 138/80 at the doc

Today:
HR 63BPM
BP 124/78.

Muuuuuch better. That daily cardio is really paying off. I've been doing 15 minutes of pretty intense cardio post weight training 5 days a week and 30 minutes on off days. I keep it moderate intensity and then bump it up for a minute or so and back down. Not HIIT, but definitely challenging myself.

Takeaway: Do your cardio, kids :)

HR 96BPM
BP 138/80 at the doc

Today:
HR 63BPM
BP 124/78.

Muuuuuch better. That daily cardio is really paying off. I've been doing 15 minutes of pretty intense cardio post weight training 5 days a week and 30 minutes on off days. I keep it moderate intensity and then bump it up for a minute or so and back down. Not HIIT, but definitely challenging myself.

For the most accurate BP numbers, both arms are supposed to be measured 3 x each with an appropriately sized cuff. Ideally, it should be done manually by someone who knows how to correctly use a sphygmomanometer in tandem with a good ear for auscultating with a stethoscope. Then again, everyone seems to be in such a hurry which doesn't help the fact that most of them don't really give a shit about YOUR blood pressure numbers. :banghead:

Not bad. Not bad at all. :headbang:

Pictures here from my ablation surgery. You can see all the places they burned with the high frequency radio waves. I think the red area in the middle is the cardiac tissue that died from my heart attack, since it isn't conducting much electricity. VT ablation surgery. This took him about 6 hours in surgery. He said some take him up to 7 hours or more.

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 67
Pictures here from my ablation surgery. You can see all the places they burned with the high frequency radio waves. I think the red area in the middle is the cardiac tissue that died from my heart attack, since it isn't conducting much electricity. VT ablation surgery. This took him about 6 hours in surgery. He said some take him up to 7 hours or more.

Well look at that RFCA. Hot damn. The next interesting thing to see would be the EP study.

Looks like the artery walls of the LAD and right coronary are all dilated and stretched out. Looks like aneurysms, but Im no doctor. Never seen anything like that. My right coronary was 100% blocked but wasn't all dilated like that. Blood flow there is getting through though. What happened here?

That is actually a good interpretation. Well done. This is a case of Kawasaki disease (no relation to the motorcycle) which is pathologically characterized by necrotizing inflammation of medium-to-small sized arteries. It commonly involves the coronary arteries causing thromboses (clots) +/- aneurysms (dilatations) which often present clinically as an MI +/- sudden cardiac death.

As our anointed cardiologist maldorf astutely observed, note the aneurysms (dilatations) in the distal LMCA, proximal LAD, and proximal RCA.

That is actually a good interpretation. Well done. This is a case of Kawasaki disease (no relation to the motorcycle) which is pathologically characterized by necrotizing inflammation of medium-to-small sized arteries. It commonly involves the coronary arteries causing thromboses (clots) +/- aneurysms (dilatations) which often present clinically as an MI +/- sudden cardiac death.

As our anointed cardiologist maldorf astutely observed, note the aneurysms (dilatations) in the distal LMCA, proximal LAD, and proximal RCA.

Ive heard of that disease but am not familiar with it. I bet patients with that have a low life expectancy. Hopefully there is a DNA test they can do to test your offspring to see if they inherited it or not. My prothrombin disorder was passed on to one of my daughters. It hasn't proven a problem though for my uncle or mother, they are 79 and 81 yrs old respectively. I think my daughter will be ok. It was me and my bodybuilding that ignited the fire.

HR 96BPM
BP 138/80 at the doc

Today:
HR 63BPM
BP 124/78.

Very nice decrease on the heart rate. Is cardio the only thing you have changed in that time?

Remember, it's easy to take your heart rate at home. You could even buy a pulsometer (also checks SpO2) from amazon for cheap

Well, I had my echo this morning and they were prompt in providing results. No wall thickness, EF between 55-60%. Here are the results in full.

Congrats. You must feel pretty good and relieved.

Surgery is inevitable and not too far off (mini sternotomy and not full sternum fortunately). It will correct the issue though, on the bright side.

Not too far off? Did it get worse? Sternotomy? Is this for the regurgitation?

Sorry to hear that.

Not too far off? Did it get worse? Sternotomy? Is this for the regurgitation?

Sorry to hear that.

Yea it is getting worse over time. There is nothing I can do to stop it. I've been out of town for a while but I plan to get it taken care of once I'm home in a few months. No point in waiting too long. Shit luck but I'm trying to stay positive.

Mini sternotomy means instead of fully opening the sternum for heart surgery, they cut it 3-4inches (about half of what it would normally be) so the recovery is faster. That combined with the fact my calcium score is 0 helps with peace of mind. I SHOULD be ok after all this. I am still training and living normally until then without any problems.

Surgery is inevitable and not too far off (mini sternotomy and not full sternum fortunately). It will correct the issue though, on the bright side.

Nothuman, Do they know what caused this? Genetics?

No, my aortic root enlargement from the past is what caused this.

but doesn't that have a genetic component to it? Anyone in your family ever have this? Going back to grandfather or great grandfather? Was it all due to environmental influence?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131