over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Echocardiogram results. Thick heart.

Yes my follow up is in 4 weeks with BP measurements.

In the past I was always on a base of 500mg/wk test 50mg/day proviron and would add something else. Usually primo or npp or Anavar. And a base of 4iu/day gh. Changes were I dropped to Trt(150-200mg/Test and 1.5-2iu GH/day. Was on Lisinopril and reduced training to higher reps. Phlebotomies used to be every month but it ranked my ferritin so after several trial and errors with multiple blood tests I found a phlebotomy every 3 months kept my hemoglobin in check without effecting iron/ferritin. Also a big one is I add 10g hydromax to my water and shot for 1.5 gallons per day. My hemoglobin can fluctuate from 16.5-19.5 just based of hydration alone.

My supplement regimen is a bit extreme but I feel it’s a good band aid over a bullet wound:

Turmeric 900mg(95% curcuminoids) 2x/day
Hawthorn berry 500mg 2x per day(jarrow)
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg(KAL) 400mg morning
magnesium l threonate Magtein 2010mg night
Fish oil 3G 2x daily(Nutrabio)
Krill oil 1g 2x/day(vitaminshoppe)
Sytrinol 150mg 2x/day
Astaxanthin 4mg/day(vitaminshoppe)
Vitamin C complex 2g 2x/day(vitaminshoppe)
VitE complex 400iu/day(solgar)
D3 10,000iu day(vitaminshoppe)
VitK(MK-7) 90mcg/day(jarrow)
Na-R(+)-ALA 200mg 2x/day(ast sports science)
NA-RALA 125mg 2x/day (doctors best)
ALCAR 500mg 2x/day
milk thistle 600mg(%80) (vitacost)
Liv 52 double strength 2 tabs/day(Himalaya)
Ubiquinol 200mg/day(jarrow)
MitoQ 10mg/day
PQQ 20mg/day(Jarrows)
Shilajit Fulvic Acid complex 250mg/day(jarrow)
Baby aspirin/day
Selenium 100mcg/day 3-4 days/wk
Citrus Bergamot 500mg/day(jarrow)
Nattokinase 2,000fu/day(Doctors Best)
Lumbrokinase 1,000fu/day(doctors best)
Arjuna 1 tab/day(Himalaya)
Feverfew 325mg 2x/day(NOW)
Pycnogenol 100mg 1-2x/day(vitamineshoppe)
Trans-Resvertrol 500mg 2x/day(Nutrabio)
Grape seed 100mg/day(%75)(vitaminshoppe)
Indoor-3-Carbinol 200mg 1x/day(NOW)
Green Tea Extract(%50 egcg) 500mg/day(Vitacost)
Boswellia 5-Loxin 150mg/day
CarotenAll 1 gel/day (jarrow)
5g D-Ribose powder 2-3x/day
Vinpocetine 10mg 1-2x/day(Source Naturals)
Siberian Eleuthero 500mg2x/day(.8%)(Bluebonnet)
Ginger root 550mg 2x/day(vitaminshoppe)
Ginko Biloba 120mg(%24%) 2x/day(vitaminshoppe)
Bromelain(500mg-2400 GDU/g) 2x/day(Now)
Allicin 650mg/day(vitaminshoppe)
NAC 600mg 2x/day(vitaminshoppe)
Ip-6(3.2g ip6/880mg inositol) (Cell Forte)
Living Liquid 1oz/day(Viva Vitamins)
Methyl b-12 5000mcg/day(jarrow)
K1ngs Blood 3caps/day (Olympus Labs)
Semax intranasal 200mcg/day
D-Ribose powder 10g/day
VSL#3 probiotic 1/day
Orac-Energy greens
Miracle reds
Sacred 7 Mushroom powder
Niacinamide 500mg/day(nutrabio)
Tru Niagen 250mg 2x/day
Ceylon Cinnamon 500mg 1-2x/day(carlson Labs)
Ginkgo Bilboa 120mg 2x/day
NALT 350mg after adderall wears off
200mg L-Theanine 2-3x/day
Creatine Monohydrate 5-10g/day
KSM-66 300mg/night
CDP Choline 250mg/day(Jarrows)
Alpha GPC 150mg 2x/day
Chocamine 1g/day
Lions Maine 8:1 1g/day
Epicor 500mg/day
Pomella 200-300mg/day
Uridine 200mg 1-2x/day
Cyracos Lemon balm 600mg/night
300mcg Melatonin/night
Jiaogulan 2x/day
Ashitaba 500mg 2x/day
BenaGene 100mg/day
cytoastragalus 25mg/day
astragaloside iv 20% 200mg/day

Love it! I'm sure most people will say it's extreme but this shows you took control of your health when you had a scare and didn't fuck around. Good for you. And yea, that's wayyy more than even me lol.

You really need to get that BP and especially heart rate down. 110 is probably artificial since you were in a doctor's office but still, that is nothing to sneeze at. You really should get on Nebivolol immediately.

Love it! I'm sure most people will say it's extreme but this shows you took control of your health when you had a scare and didn't fuck around. Good for you. And yea, that's wayyy more than even me lol.

You really need to get that BP and especially heart rate down. 110 is probably artificial since you were in a doctor's office but still, that is nothing to sneeze at. You really should get on Nebivolol immediately.

Have you used Nebivolol. Does it cause ED? I thought all beta blockers did?

Have you used Nebivolol. Does it cause ED? I thought all beta blockers did?

Nope. It's a third generation cardio selective beta blocker. It doesn't cause erectile issues (in fact, it could enhance them due to the NO boosting properties), AND it doesn't reduce exercise capacity. As soon as it was mentioned in this forum late last year, I soaked up all the info like a sponge and knew it was exactly what I needed to keep my pulse rate down, which is important for longevity. I ALWAYS avoided beta blockers for those two reasons, so this discovery was a game changer for me.

In the past I was always on a base of 500mg/wk test 50mg/day proviron and would add something else. Usually primo or npp or Anavar. And a base of 4iu/day gh. Changes were I dropped to Trt(150-200mg/Test and 1.5-2iu GH/day. Was on Lisinopril and reduced training to higher reps. Phlebotomies used to be every month but it ranked my ferritin so after several trial and errors with multiple blood tests I found a phlebotomy every 3 months kept my hemoglobin in check without effecting iron/ferritin. Also a big one is I add 10g hydromax to my water and shot for 1.5 gallons per day. My hemoglobin can fluctuate from 16.5-19.5 just based of hydration alone.

My supplement regimen is a bit extreme but I feel it’s a good band aid over a bullet wound:

Sytrinol 150mg 2x/day
ALCAR 500mg 2x/day
MitoQ 10mg/day
PQQ 20mg/day(Jarrows)
Baby aspirin/day
D-Ribose powder 10g/day
VSL#3 probiotic 1/day
Orac-Energy greens
Miracle reds
Sacred 7 Mushroom powder
Tru Niagen 250mg 2x/day
KSM-66 300mg/night
Alpha GPC 150mg 2x/day
Chocamine 1g/day
Epicor 500mg/day
Pomella 200-300mg/day
Uridine 200mg 1-2x/day
300mcg Melatonin/night
Jiaogulan 2x/day
Ashitaba 500mg 2x/day
BenaGene 100mg/day
cytoastragalus 25mg/day

Wow! That’s looks like a whole vitamin shoppe store.
How much does all the natural supplements cost you? D-ribose is expensive!

So I've been reading about heart related issues with running gear and the initial first signs most of us can see is when BP starts rising. Kind of a duh statement, but maybe not for everyone. If you're running gear, or come off a cycle and you BP is still elevated, it might be time to check into things. I don't much gear, I'm primarily TRT with a few things tossed in from time to time and happy with where I'm at. But my BP has always been good. In fact, it's gotten even lowered since going on TRT and GH. I average like 112/68 or so when resting.

If you start running high, it's probably time to cut back and see where you stabilize at. If you pull gear and it's still running high a month later, probably time to start getting things checked out.

Nope. It's a third generation cardio selective beta blocker. It doesn't cause erectile issues (in fact, it could enhance them due to the NO boosting properties), AND it doesn't reduce exercise capacity. As soon as it was mentioned in this forum late last year, I soaked up all the info like a sponge and knew it was exactly what I needed to keep my pulse rate down, which is important for longevity. I ALWAYS avoided beta blockers for those two reasons, so this discovery was a game changer for me.

Well, if it reduces your heart rate then it will limit your maximum rate which in turn will reduce your peak cardiac output. VO2 max will be less. That would all depend on how much it reduces it. Better to be safe and live though then worry about peak exercise capacity!

Well, if it reduces your heart rate then it will limit your maximum rate which in turn will reduce your peak cardiac output. VO2 max will be less. That would all depend on how much it reduces it. Better to be safe and live though then worry about peak exercise capacity!

This is not the case. The nitrous oxide is the game changer. If it did reduce exercise capacity, I wouldn't be using it and I can't tell a difference whether off or on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1353367

I personally believe Metoprolol is useless compared to Nebivolol.

Do you use Lisinopril with it? What dose of it do you use? Thanks

Do you use Lisinopril with it? What dose of it do you use? Thanks

No I do not use an ACE. I use an ARB (Telmisartan). I’m not on these for the BP effects as much as I am the longevity benefits.

Make sure gotgame sees this as he's the most qualified to answer this. Also, Muscledoc1 happens to be a cardiac sonographer

But what do I know, I only have perfect bloodwork (sometimes hct/hgb goes up), perfect blood presssure and an improved echo cardiogram after nearly dying 3 years ago.

My apologies for the tone of the post! Just want to get my point across before the anti-supplement nazis who don't read about them try to argue.

You know gotgame of all people would say you guys are nuts for all of these supplements. You had improved echocardiogram results after nearly dying 3 years ago, conveniently forgetting to mention you also had surgery. Surgery + more responsible steroid usage + proper medication is what caused 99% of your positive results. Not the dozens of random supplements.

I appreciate your willingness to learn, and you are not one of those anti-doctor zealots, but people have to realize that almost all of the supplements listed are unsubstantiated for long term health benefits.

You know gotgame of all people would say you guys are nuts for all of these supplements. You had improved echocardiogram results after nearly dying 3 years ago, conveniently forgetting to mention you also had surgery. Surgery + more responsible steroid usage + proper medication is what caused 99% of your positive results. Not the dozens of random supplements.

I appreciate your willingness to learn, and you are not one of those anti-doctor zealots, but people have to realize that almost all of the supplements listed are unsubstantiated for long term health benefits.

How on earth would you know what caused my health improvements when you don't even know when I had surgery? It was four 4 years ago almost to the day, not 3 FYI. Have you seen all my bloodwork before/after adding/removing certain supplements? I have always been open about everything and anything about myself and the only meds I have been on until recently were Metformin and Telmisartan. The truth is it's impossible for me to say exactly what helped with everything but I am positive it's a combination of things. Gotgame is a highly qualified physician who works in hospitals and we are lucky to have him. He knows about all things cardiology, injuries, etc. but last I checked, physicians are not taught about supplements that you can buy on amazon that are backed behind thousands of medical studies. You're free to be delusional and falsify facts to make you feel better about saving your money but there is no need to spread that delusion to those of us who trust science.

This is not the case. The nitrous oxide is the game changer. If it did reduce exercise capacity, I wouldn't be using it and I can't tell a difference whether off or on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1353367

I personally believe Metoprolol is useless compared to Nebivolol.

Looks like a good alternative for those that don't suffer from heart disease already. The beta blockade would not be anywhere near what I need. For guys like you though it looks like it might be enough. I think that having a cardiologist prescribe the meds is the best way to go overall for everyone.

How on earth would you know what caused my health improvements when you don't even know when I had surgery? It was four 4 years ago almost to the day, not 3 FYI. Have you seen all my bloodwork before/after adding/removing certain supplements? I have always been open about everything and anything about myself and the only meds I have been on until recently were Metformin and Telmisartan. The truth is it's impossible for me to say exactly what helped with everything but I am positive it's a combination of things. Gotgame is a highly qualified physician who works in hospitals and we are lucky to have him. He knows about all things cardiology, injuries, etc. but last I checked, physicians are not taught about supplements that you can buy on amazon that are backed behind thousands of medical studies. You're free to be delusional and falsify facts to make you feel better about saving your money but there is no need to spread that delusion to those of us who trust science.

I'm delusional? Trust in science? Do you understand how the scientific process works?

You talk about thousands of medical studies. If you can find me 5+ peer reviewed studies for each of the 75 supplements the OP listed I'll delete my account right now. I never said some supplements aren't useful. Of course they are, there are some that are even being looked at by pharmaceutical companies (I should know...). Science is not finding 1-2 studies on a random herb and deciding its useful. Do you have any idea how many hundreds of compounds have been shown to have a benefit in 1-2 studies only to be completely thrown out when more evidence comes out? There are a handful of supplements that have very good evidence behind them and I am completely on board for supplementation.

I actually like you and a lot of your posts kid but don't talk to me about trusting science lol.

I'm delusional? Trust in science? Do you understand how the scientific process works?

You talk about thousands of medical studies. If you can find me 5+ peer reviewed studies for each of the 75 supplements the OP listed I'll delete my account right now. I never said some supplements aren't useful. Of course they are, there are some that are even being looked at by pharmaceutical companies (I should know...). Science is not finding 1-2 studies on a random herb and deciding its useful. Do you have any idea how many hundreds of compounds have been shown to have a benefit in 1-2 studies only to be completely thrown out when more evidence comes out? There are a handful of supplements that have very good evidence behind them and I am completely on board for supplementation.

I actually like you and a lot of your posts kid but don't talk to me about trusting science lol.

The point of my post, was that the OP faced a scare and instead of brushing it aside carrying on with what he was doing, he took his health into his own hands and tried to do whatever it took to improve. Of course not everything he is taking is doing something. Some supplements work, and some don't. Your post made it sound like all were random and useless, which you've since clarified is not what you think. Next time, I would appreciate it if you did not get personal with me after I share very delicate information about myself in order to benefit people.

The point of my post, was that the OP faced a scare and instead of brushing it aside carrying on with what he was doing, he took his health into his own hands and tried to do whatever it took to improve. Of course not everything he is taking is doing something. Some supplements work, and some don't. Your post made it sound like all were random and useless, which you've since clarified is not what you think. Next time, I would appreciate it if you did not get personal with me after I share very delicate information about myself in order to benefit people.

I saw your original post and had some thoughts on it but since you edited it I'll leave it at that, no hard feelings :) I agree with what you're saying here. Better to be overly cautious as long as one understands what they're doing. There's just a lot of delusion on bodybuilding forums (in general, not just this topic) I find and it irks me at times.

I saw your original post and had some thoughts on it but since you edited it I'll leave it at that, no hard feelings :) I agree with what you're saying here. Better to be overly cautious as long as one understands what they're doing. There's just a lot of delusion on bodybuilding forums (in general, not just this topic) I find and it irks me at times.

I edited it before I realized you clarified what you said so that changed my emotional state from annoyed to "ohhh never mind I misread what he said" so no hard feelings. At the end of the day, we aren't disagreeing.

Sytrinol 150mg 2x/day
ALCAR 500mg 2x/day
MitoQ 10mg/day
PQQ 20mg/day(Jarrows)
Baby aspirin/day
D-Ribose powder 10g/day
VSL#3 probiotic 1/day
Orac-Energy greens
Miracle reds
Sacred 7 Mushroom powder
Tru Niagen 250mg 2x/day
KSM-66 300mg/night
Alpha GPC 150mg 2x/day
Chocamine 1g/day
Epicor 500mg/day
Pomella 200-300mg/day
Uridine 200mg 1-2x/day
300mcg Melatonin/night
Jiaogulan 2x/day
Ashitaba 500mg 2x/day
BenaGene 100mg/day
cytoastragalus 25mg/day

I just looked over my Amazon list. This is pretty funny. Can you imagine how many Serostim kits this could have bought 😂

Attachments

• 670634ED-F512-4449-AD9F-5C57EAB678AC.jpeg
    670634ED-F512-4449-AD9F-5C57EAB678AC.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 77

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member