over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eddie Hall 1100 dead lift

Gravel

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Did he passed out or something? blackout?

looked like a small little black out....then i saw his other lifts
and he does the same thing....

probably just a freak out.....like WTF did i just do...???

outstanding to say the least.

:cool:

Congratulations to the big man on doing what has been said could never be done. Been following him for awhile, the guy is a superhuman pure and simple. He isn't pretty, but his body has been built for one thing only, lift very heavy things. To me guys like that are athletes as much as any other. Love watching power like that...

Congratulations to the big man on doing what has been said could never be done. Been following him for awhile, the guy is a superhuman pure and simple. He isn't pretty, but his body has been built for one thing only, lift very heavy things. To me guys like that are athletes as much as any other. Love watching power like that...

I remember seeing him on the UK's strongest man on tv years ago. He has grown a lot since then. Amazing strength.

The most impressive lift ever.

Literally could not believe he had done this when i watched earlier.

What kind of a monster goes from 465kg to 500kg in barely over a year lol.

Hopefully he can get to 550kg before he retires, he is only around 27 currently

Made the impossible possible.....

I remember when Doyle Kennedy set the world record at 903lbs

[ame]http://youtu.be/PuXsDU6CsLk[/ame]

Does anyone know why he would choose not to wrap his thumbs around the bar, even with straps?

Does anyone know why he would choose not to wrap his thumbs around the bar, even with straps?

I know I used to do that because it puts a lot less strain on the bicep that you would have had an underhand grip with.

I know at least 2 guys that tore their biceps doing the mixed grip in the deadlift.

With him using straps, does that count as a different record from someone that uses no straps? I wasn't aware that most powerlifting leagues allowed the use of straps. It doesn't bother me one bit that he did it but I am curious as to what the rules are. He is one strong MOFO!

With him using straps, does that count as a different record from someone that uses no straps? I wasn't aware that most powerlifting leagues allowed the use of straps. It doesn't bother me one bit that he did it but I am curious as to what the rules are. He is one strong MOFO!
Strong man allows straps to be used. If someone comes in raw, yes it would count differently for that league.

Rangers lead the way

This is a strongman world record; not a powerlifting world record. You are not allowed to use straps in powerlifting or hitch the bar(the jerking motion at the end when he is finishing the lift).

I think Magnusson owns the Men's equipped deadlift record......there is also semi equipped and raw records. He does pull it without straps quite easily.

http://youtu.be/q4jO21-a2W0

**broken link removed**

I'd like to see the blood work and vitals of these guys as they approach and lift. Not for the drugs or health indicators but just the amount of adrenaline they are able to bring out of there systems just through mind over matter. When they come off that bar they look like they could run through a wall and kill a rhino with their bare hands. They have the ability to create drug like responses in there bodies just with just the power of their minds.

If you ever watch George leeman videos he talks about how he thinks about his dead brother as he makes his approach. Really gets deep into a very dark place. I always think once these humans monsters of men release the bar there are very few trained fighters that could handle that much strength and aggression barreling at them.

I'd like to see the blood work and vitals of these guys as they approach and lift. Not for the drugs or health indicators but just the amount of adrenaline they are able to bring out of there systems just through mind over matter. When they come off that bar they look like they could run through a wall and kill a rhino with their bare hands. They have the ability to create drug like responses in there bodies just with just the power of their minds.

If you ever watch George leeman videos he talks about how he thinks about his dead brother as he makes his approach. Really gets deep into a very dark place. I always think once these humans monsters of men release the bar there are very few trained fighters that could handle that much strength and aggression barreling at them.
Dark places doesn't even touch it. I know I go to my mother's death bed everytime before big lifts at competition. What Eddie did was just amazing. I know one guy who fantasizes about torturing people, and sodimizing there almost dead bodies before lifts. Fucking crazy. No one is touching that record for a long time. Plenty of people will try though.

Rangers lead the way

Key words- trained fighters. SMH

No one is touching that record for a long time. Plenty of people will try though.

I don't know man. Two guys reached his previous record at this meet. It's funny how these records change people's perspective. Now that he blew past the previous record you'll see others inching closer and closer to 500 kilos.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws