Eddie Moyzan busted

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

Man down.

I know the guy from seeing him around the gyms in area. Don't know him personally. He is a pro level physique.

I had been told by some mutual friends to avoid any talk of gear around him as he had been busted some time ago.

Selling gear in gyms is just bad news. Too many narcs.

300 pills ? I doubt he will be in serious trouble ...

This is near where I live. Don't know him personally but the few times I ran into him in the past Eddie seemed like a really nice guy. Why would the state police taking so long to file charges? Shame anyway. :(

**broken link removed**

Man down.

Nice avatar.. a true legend indeed.

300 pills to a punk arse trooper. Hate the pigs!! They had nothing better to do.

Trooper Gregory Emery says Moyzan laid out a steroid plan for Emery, including how long to take each drug in order to develop his muscle mass. Two purchases were arranged in the gym's parking lot, with the drugs allegedly delivered to a gym locker, authorities say.

thats the problem with law enforcement, they view steroids as other drugs, but the dosing is so different. They see 300 dbol's in the same light as 300 "hits" of X or something, its so ass backwards.

I think there is more to this story...just My 2 cents;)

This is bullshit. Thats why you never sell face to face and if you do, make sure you know the person very well. Its not as easy as it looks for a cop to be undercover. Im sure if he asked around about this guy, he would have either
a.) Heard he was a cop
or
b.) Heard nothing about the guy which is just as bad as being a cop

Still I feel bad for the guy. He even went through the trouble helping the cop with his cycle. I hope that cop gets some severe karma coming his way.

Again. I copied this from the Rx board:

Three local men busted in steroid ring

Arrests come in second phase of Operation Road Runner, which has charged 16 in all.

August 20, 2010|By Manuel Gamiz Jr., OF THE MORNING CALL

Three Lehigh Valley men, including a promoter who once headed the bodybuilding competition at SportsFest, are among six people facing steroid-related charges, according to the state attorney general's office.
The six arrests were the second phase of Operation Road Runner, which led to 10 arrests for alleged steroid sales in November 2009.

Craig Johnson, 39, of 3102 Lehigh St., Allentown, is a promoter for Lehigh Valley NPC and at one time was in charge of the bodybuilding competition at SportsFest, a four-day amateur athletics event held across Allentown. SportsFest's president, Ray Atiyeh, said a falling-out over unpaid bills led him to bring in another person to run the competition.

Johnson's attorney, Jason Jenkins of Allentown, said his client never sold steroids to make money. Jenkins said Johnson knew someone who asked for steroids and directed him to someone who sold them. That person turned out to be an informant, he said.

"His involvement was nothing," Jenkins said. "He was charged with criminal conspiracy, which can be anything as small as making a phone call.

Johnson didn't have the intent to commit a crime. In many ways, he saw this as doing a favor for a friend."

Also charged are Edward Moyzan, 37, of 207 Turning Leaf Trail, Trexlertown, and Brian Potance, 26, of 606 Berks St., Palmer Township.

According to his Facebook page, Potance is a Northampton County corrections officer. Moyzan was recently sentenced to six to 23 months in prison for selling steroids at a Gold's Gym in Bethlehem.

According to a state grand jury:

A confidential informant bought between $1,000 and $2,210 worth of steroids from Johnson on three occasions in August and September 2009.

Johnson told the confidential informant the steroids were being supplied by Moyzan, who said he did not want to deal directly with the buyer.

All the sales happened at 725 N. 15th St. in Allentown, the site of Johnson's business, Top Physique Nutrition and Promotions. After the informant gave Johnson money, Moyzan would go to the business and get the money from Johnson.

In November 2009, an agent with the attorney general's office interviewed Moyzan, who admitted providing steroids to Johnson. Moyzan said he started getting steroids from Potance in the summer of 2009. He said between then and January of this year, he bought steroids 15 times from Potance.

the biggest dude in my gym IS a state trooper. The irony... :banghead:

the biggest dude in my gym IS a state trooper. The irony... :banghead:

Irony has little to do with it. The same rules don't apply. There is no justice in our legal system. Anyone who calls it a justice system has never been involved with it.

I also know several huge LE officers but I am sure they are "natural";)

They consider it natural because they didn't pay for it, they just "seized" it. Not the same. HAHAHAHAH :D

Irony has little to do with it. The same rules don't apply. There is no justice in our legal system. Anyone who calls it a justice system has never been involved with it.

I also know several huge LE officers but I am sure they are "natural";)

wtf is up with link? anyhow, you sell to anyone, friend or not, eventually, somewhere down the line, someone finds out that shouldnt..........its like telling the wife or gf, then her mom knows, then her friends know, then ,ooops one of her friends is dating a cop now etc etc...................stupid is as stupid does

thats the problem with law enforcement, they view steroids as other drugs, but the dosing is so different. They see 300 dbol's in the same light as 300 "hits" of X or something, its so ass backwards.

Its ridiculous... mary jane and anabolics should both be legal, and the government can tax both of them and put more money into DEA funding for hardcore drugs like x,meth,coke, etc....
They could have provisions for buying them, like over 21 and background checks for felonies, etc..

probably something to do with the fact the link is almost 3 years old haha

Yet a search worked to find the original article. :lightbulb:

When a Pennsylvania State Police trooper joined Gold's Gym in 2006 on West Union Boulevard in Bethlehem as part of an undercover operation aimed at steroid sales, he says he met Edward Moyzan, 35, of Lower Saucon Township. A logical choice, apparently.

"He's obviously one of the bigger guys who go here, so you wouldn't miss him," gym general manager Josh Weaver says.
Trooper Gregory Emery says Moyzan laid out a steroid plan for Emery, including how long to take each drug in order to develop his muscle mass. Two purchases were arranged in the gym's parking lot, with the drugs allegedly delivered to a gym locker, authorities say.

Moyzan now faces two counts of possession and four counts of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. He is currently free on $50,000 unsecured bail.

But the charges won't immediately cost Moyzan his gym privileges.

"If he is convicted, of course, and found that he was actually selling inside of our gym or in our parking lots we will definitely cancel his membership immediately," says Carol DeIuliis, senior vice president of sales and operations for Gold's Gym.

Area bodybuilder charged with selling steroids | PennLive.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity